Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    I hate when somebody jumps under train. Once I have to wait for three hours until they remove corpse and train can continue. If you want to commit suicide, just neck yourself in private.
    I like your name.

To (intentionally) commit suicide is imo the one thing that differs humans from other species and a birthright for us. Living makes no sense and every meaning a subject is GIVING to live is.. just meaningless. To give your life a value just for the reason of having ..well, value in it, it counters itself, every worth one gives to his life is nothing more to escape the realization of the meaninglessness of everything SOOOO yeah, suicide is a legit option, just as life, it makes no sense BUT to end possible suffering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    If suicide was easy, everyone would do it.
    Nonsensical statement. We want to live. Doesn't mean killing yourself is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    And this should be the end of this thread's discussion.

Suicide is cowardly, selfish and often times an attention seeking tantrum by the "depressed" and it's happening more and more as weak people who've had an easy life begin to actually experience diversity and hardship.

And this comes from someone who tried to committ it. I wanted attention and I wanted people to solve my problems for me because I thought I couldn't. It's a dark state of mind to be in, for sure, but unless you have a serious terminal illness, or you ARE GUARANTEED to die in your current situation and you truly can't find a way out of it, suicide is never ,ever, ever, ever, ever ,ever the answer. To anything. Ever.

It does serve a couple purposes: it makes people you love feel pain and hardship, having to deal with your things, your burial/cremation/cleaning up your body which has shit itself and dealing with the smell. It gives EMT's and morticians a job.
    Which part of "i live and die on my terms, not anyone else's" has anything to do with you? It doesn't. If anything, you trying to guilt someone into dying on your terms is bordering on you trying to enslave their life against their will to meet your own desires. They are entitled to be selfish when it comes to how they live and die, because it is their life to live and end. If anyone is selfish, it is you. Others are not here to live and die for you unless they want to. If they don't want to, stop trying to force them to.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-09-27 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Which part of "i live and die on MY terms, not anyone else's" has anything to do with you? It doesn't. If anything, you trying to guilt someone into dying on YOUR terms is bordering on you trying to enslave their life against their will to meet your own desires.
    What part of, "People have to clean up your SHIT after you die" don't YOU understand? YOu are forcing others to deal with your shit, your body, your mess, your mistakes, your taxes, your debts, your material things, and the utter abject pain of someone they love killing themselves. Spare me your SJW bullshit selfish self absorbed opinion, right m8? It's laughable. You leftists just love death. And it's so funny you always blame others for your shit. Always. What a life to lead like that, always always blaming other people for poor decisions you make, and if they don't like it, "Don't force your way of life on me!!!"

What part of, "People have to clean up your SHIT after you die" don't YOU understand? YOu are forcing others to deal with your shit, your body, your mess, your mistakes, your taxes, your debts, your material things, and the utter abject pain of someone they love killing themselves. Spare me your SJW bullshit selfish self absorbed opinion, right m8? It's laughable. You leftists just love death.
    That's all shit that doesn't concern a dead person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Exactly. Because that dead person was a selfish fuck.

Deleted
    Which just shows how selfish these people are.

You leftists
    "independents". You only have issues with us because we won't allow you to control us. QQ more.

People have to clean up your SHIT after you die
    People have to clean up anyone's shit after they die, regardless of how or when or why they die. Dead people can't clean anything.

People's lack of empathy and not being able to put themselves the shoes of someone having thoughts of suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has battled with suicidal thoughts, I didn't truly choose. At the time it seemed to be the only option logically.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So why do people think so lowly about others committing suicide? Why are we ok with people living their lives on their terms but not ending life on their terms?
    Because if an individual is carrying a lot of pain and decides that in order to deal with it they will end their life, they are just passing on that pain to other people, be it family, friends, or merely the person responsible for cleaning up their dead body.

Its one of the most selfish things you can do. Make peace with this fact and you're good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Because if an individual is carrying a lot of pain and decides that in order to deal with it they will end their life, they are just passing on that pain to other people, be it family, friends, or merely the person responsible for cleaning up their dead body.

Its one of the most selfish things you can do. Make peace with this fact and you're good to go.
    If there is no friends and family, no-one will be hurt.

For officials it's just paperwork. Nothing special about it.

If there is no friends and family, no-one will be hurt.

For officials it's just paperwork. Nothing special about it.
    How many dead bodies have you had to remove from a council house in your line or work? At what stage of decomposition was it at? Must have been pretty bad if it resembled paperwork.

How many people have thrown themselves in front of your train cabin? How many times have you seen a human body smeared over your workplace because someone decided to kill themselves?

I could go on but I'm sure you get the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

How many dead bodies have you had to remove from a council house in your line or work? At what stage of decomposition was it at? Must have been pretty bad if it resembled paperwork.

How many people have thrown themselves in front of your train cabin? How many times have you seen a human body smeared over your workplace because someone decided to kill themselves?

Haha. Those people who toss themselves in front of trains don't believe the train people care about them, so why would they care about the train people having to clean off their guts?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-09-27 at 12:07 PM.

Someone has to file the paperwork to note that a person has died. Unless the corpse was paperless.

Cleanup crews have seen and smelled all sorts of literal shit, including carcasses. Part of the job.

Some people have no friends, no hopes for the future, uncaring family, and society has grown to the point that it doesnt really care much if someone lives or dies. Months and years of sadness, depression, being kicked about and having no real hopes can do a lot to someone and often times they'll have no one to go to. Doesn't help that getting help often costs money that people who need it can't afford.

I've considered it many times in life for the above reasons. I have no future and never will, and some days its just hard to keep going when you know things will only get worse and never better as they have been for the last decade.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So why do people think so lowly about others committing suicide? Why are we ok with people living their lives on their terms but not ending life on their terms?
    Because many times you leave behind a lot of relatives and friends whom you've scarred for life.
    And usually suicide isn't done by people who are in their right mind, so their decision is an invalid one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Haha. Those people who toss themselves in front of trains don't believe the train people care about them, so why would they care about the train people having to clean off their guts?
    They should consider jumping under fast moving inter city trains instead of slower local commuter trains. 100+ kmh train wont even notice you were there, and the results are easily cleaned off with a pressure washer.