Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    how much of a priss is the boyfriend that he just let it happen.

two people vs. one, he should have been beaten. even with the saw, it's not like it's hard to stop him from hitting you with it while the girlfriend tears his eyeballs out of his skull.
    And it was a nature reserve should be plenty of weapons around like rocks and wooden pieces he could used to bash his skull in.

two people vs. one, he should have been beaten. even with the saw, it's not like it's hard to stop him from hitting you with it while the girlfriend tears his eyeballs out of his skull.
    Two unarmed people vs one who is armed. Have you ever been threatened with a weapon? Have you ever been in a fight? Or even practiced fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    dude, just stop, its sarah, i'm like 90% certain they're a self learning bot that somehow got loose.
    "Learning" is a strong word to use in this context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    And it was a nature reserve should be plenty of weapons around like rocks and wooden pieces he could used to bash his skull in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Two unarmed people vs one who is armed. Have you ever been threatened with a weapon? Have you ever been in a fight? Or even practiced fighting?
    like he said, pick up a rock and bash his fucking head in. her bf is presumably a grown man, and she's a grown woman.

this is a problem with just being passive people and not knowing that you should fight back. your life is in danger and you outnumber the foe, you don't just roll over like a sheep and take it.

like he said, pick up a rock and bash his fucking head in. her bf is presumably a grown man, and she's a grown woman.

this is a problem with just being passive people and not knowing that you should fight back. your life is in danger and you outnumber the foe, you don't just roll over like a sheep and take it.
    So you've never been threatened with a weapon nor have you ever actually been in an actual fight.

She was a hostage, threatened closely by a sharp blade. If you want to be a hero at the expense of your girlfriend's life, that's up to you, but I don't think it should be considered the standard approach. Police often suggests you don't try to fight back, I'm sure they have something to back that up.

So you've never been threatened with a weapon nor have you ever actually been in an actual fight.
    i have been in a fight, but it wasn't life or death. i did try to claw the girl's eyes out though.

it doesn't matter, they should have fought him off. it was just a saw, it's not even going to be able to do that much damage to you until you get control of it.

if it was just the girl there, i would definitely say she should just give him what he wants and not fight. but with a "man"(i hesitate to call this guy a man) there they could have fought back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    She was a hostage, threatened closely by a sharp blade. If you want to be a hero at the expense of your girlfriend's life, that's up to you, but I don't think it should be considered the standard approach. Police often suggests you don't try to fight back, I'm sure they have something to back that up.
    there was a point where she wasn't held hostage though. he told her to come to him, and she did like an idiot instead of fighting.

Yeah, I mean what the fuck. Dude was kind of involved with raping your girlfriend, you coulda brained him with a rock.

there was a point where she wasn't held hostage though. he told her to come to him, and she did like an idiot instead of fighting.
    The article says he dragged her.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a British fetish to be spectator tho, so you can't blame him for not intervening.

I have and nothing short of a firearm pointed at her at all times would stop me from looking at a oppertunity to murder him, it was his girlfriend and all he had was a shitty saw. Its also very easy to knock someone out, like very very easy.

Now i can understand if he was young and small with no fighting experience but even then he should have tried something.

If you just stand there doing nothing your gonna regret that for the rest of your life and i doubt you would be able to live with that.

i have been in a fight, but it wasn't life or death. i did try to claw the girl's eyes out though.

it doesn't matter, they should have fought him off. it was just a saw, it's not even going to be able to do that much damage to you until you get control of it.

if it was just the girl there, i would definitely say she should just give him what he wants and not fight. but with a "man"(i hesitate to call this guy a man) there they could have fought back.

- - - Updated - - -

i think he should just wait while that african would try to unclothe her, then entered stealth and ambushed him from back.

That's odd isn'it : IRL, people pretend to be badass online and are actually not. I would daresay that the most agressive someone is online, the more he would be curled in a ball in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Seidhe View Post
    i am interested if i would be in place of her bf and somehow managed to hit that guy with saw and accidently killed him. would i be jailed? And if i would bewhat should i do in that kind of sitiation. Calling cops while watching that guy raping my gf?
    It would be a hate crime and riots would happen while they martyr the ghana man

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It would be a hate crime and riots would happen while they martyr the ghana man
    I do recall a Danish girl being tried for using pepper-spray to prevent her own possible rape in Denmark. While Germany =/= Denmark, still Western Europe has some curious laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I have and nothing short of a firearm pointed at her at all times would stop me from looking at a oppertunity to murder him, it was his girlfriend and all he had was a shitty saw. Its also very easy to knock someone out, like very very easy.

If you just stand there doing nothing your gonna regret that for the rest of your life and i doubt you would be able to live with that.
    A "shitty saw" can rip a neck open in a second. Also, you assume the rapist was stupid, which might not be the case. If he says "come closer to 10 meters and I'll kill her" and then rape her while staring at him, not much he could do without risking her life.

Creating an expectation of being a hero is very irresponsible, I'm sure he would have a harder time having to live his life knowing his GF died due to a massive gash in her neck because he acted stupidly, than because his GF was raped in his presence. Again, if the police often tells people not to be heroes, there must be a reason for that.

The article says he dragged her.
    point is, he didn't have control of her at first. they could have fought.

A "shitty saw" can rip a neck open in a second. Also, you assume the rapist was stupid, which might not be the case. If he says "come closer to 10 meters and I'll kill her" and then rape her while staring at him, not much he could do without risking her life.

Creating an expectation of being a hero is very irresponsible, I'm sure he would have a harder time having to live his life knowing his GF died due to a massive gash in her neck because he acted stupidly, than because his GF was raped in his presence. Again, if the police often tells people not to be heroes, there must be a reason for that.
    Actually not. I think it will be harder to live if she was raped than she is murdered. Because if she would be murdered u can always excause urself that he would had killed her anyway after rape. But if she is raped and alvie she would always blame you for doing nothing in 99% cases and you will blame urself more for doing nothing even if it was more right than beign hero there. Knowing that - better to be hero in that citiation in long term.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seidhe View Post
    Actually not. I think it will be harder to live if she was raped than she is murdered. Because if she would be murdered u can always excause urself that he would had killed her anyway after rape. But if she is raped and alvie she would always blame you for doing nothing in 99% cases and you will blame urself more for doing nothing even if it was more right than beign hero there. Knowing that - better to be hero in that citiation in long term.
    That's pretty selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    That's pretty selfish.
    of fu man. Would u like to live and get blamed by urself ur gf and her family for not doing anything even if it was right? Most of them would hate you, and your life will be ruined in liek 90% cases. Also she has very big chances to get mad after that. Isnt it really better for everyone to try to save her. I think u have chances to do it.
    If i would have moral power to try to fight him ( I dont really know if i would, never been in that cituation) i would it and wont regret doing so. A
    Last edited by Seidhe; 2017-09-27 at 03:07 PM.