Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post

So basically you disregard facts, good to know.
    OK wanna place a bet? Also what facts?

- - - Updated - - -

If antorus isn't released on november 14th i will pay @madeupname666 10,000 dollars.
    I like this bet

Prefer it to be released after new year. They are releasing raids too fast in Legion and they are too overtuned. They should either slow down with patches or nerf raids faster so ppl can actually complete them before new one is out. Ofc is is about mythic difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Even the simplest math would show you that your 12-14 month red herring is False. Even if Blizzard announced the expansion today you wouldn't have a 12 month wait until the next expansion. No matter how many times the lie falls out of your mouth its still going to be a lie.

Lets break it down for you...

November 2017 announcement + 12 months = November 2018
    November 2017 announcement + 14 months = January 2019

Do you really and truly believe that they are going to take that long to release the next expansion? Seriously?
    Based on past history, there's every reason to expect it to be 12+ months past the announcement date.

Legion - Announced August 2015, Released August 2016 (12 months)
    WoD - Announced November 2013, Released November 2014 (12 months)
    MoP - Announced October 2011, Released late September 2012 (12 months)
    Cata - Announced August 2009, Released December 2010 (16 months)
    WoTLK - Announced August 2007, Released November 2009 (15 months)
    TBC - Announced October 2005, Released January 2007 (15 months)

There's a very consistent trend here that they release right at or a couple months past 12 months after the release date, so yeah, we are looking at November 2018 - January 2019 as the likely timeline.

If antorus isn't released on november 14th i will pay @madeupname666 10,000 dollars.
    I know you wil never pay me that money but i seriously wanna know why you are so certain and please dont give me that pattern bullshit! Do you have insider information? Do you know some little bird who has whispered in your ear?

Please dont say you are gambling your reputation on a fucking pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    I know you wil never pay me that money but i seriously wanna know why you are so certain and please dont give me that pattern bullshit! Do you have insider information? Do you know some little bird who has whispered in your ear?

You realise that this pattern is the most consistent thing anyone has going? It's happened all throughout Legion and hasn't been wrong so far. Not only that, but it's also the reset AFTER BlizzCon, which means they can give us the trailer there and get everyone pumped for that and the new expansion.

You might not like the fact that there IS a pattern, but, well, there IS one. Obviously it can and no doubt eventually will be broken, but until that, it's everyone's best guess. And no one else has any better guesses so it is staying put until it is broken.

10+ Year Old Account

Same reason people knew it was going to be 730 loot from the (highest) weekly m+ cache when 7.2.5 launched. Because it was the pattern

There is no reason to believe they wont stop following the rule when every single patch has been 77 days apart.

Call it bullshit all you want, but they kept doing it every single time.

Probability is on my side.

Also the fact you would think me having insider info is more likely than the pattern is absolutely idiotic.
    Well good luck to you sir

I have this conversation saved and we shall see who was right and wrong.

I asked cause i dont like to make bets on this web site cause i never know if its a dev who is behind a avatar but you seem to be so convinced so we shall see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Same reason people knew it was going to be 730 loot from the (highest) weekly m+ cache when 7.2.5 launched. Because it was the pattern
    Is Blizz austistic? They dont follow patterns they just do when its best to release content they aint the fucking Rain Man!!!

Well good luck to you sir

I have this conversation saved and we shall see who was right and wrong.

I asked cause i dont like to make bets on this web site cause i never know if its a dev who is behind a avatar but you seem to be so convinced so we shall see.
    Like I said above, there is a reason people are "convinced" and that's because the pattern has held true for a while. Until there is evidence to suggest a different date, people will just assume it's going to be the 14th/15th.

I'd rather they released it as soon as possible.
    Not a fan of ToS.

The 77 day thing was for EN/ToV/NH, which were all essentially portions of the same raid tier, much like T14 had MSV/HoF/ToES. Tomb is a full standalone raid tier on its own, along the lines of say Firelands or Throne of Thunder, so there's reason to think it would be out longer than the partial tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Like I said above, there is a reason people are "convinced" and that's because the pattern has held true for a while. Until there is evidence to suggest a different date, people will just assume it's going to be the 14th/15th.
    Just like that other guy who was convinced that the new xpac was gonna be revealed at gamescon OH boy did he get shit for that!!!

After all legion got announced at Gamescon? Pattern?

All iam gonna say is if blizz wants to spoil the ending to legion by announcing there new game at blizzcon before the raid then they have failed as a developer dont forget not all wow players frequent this forum. Its like if George Lucas told us about return of the jedi when we havent seen how Empire strikes back ends!!

Ok look into patterns all you want hell i know a crazy old lady who can look into my tea leafs and tell my future but it doesnt mean i take her seriously!!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-09-27 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    It was 14 months for the last 2 expansions in a row. And every xpac Blizzard is like "we're going to get this one out faster" and fails. What makes you think they'll succeed this time?
    Unlike previous expansions though, Blizzard have actually kept to their schedule. I think the most likely thing to happen would be the expansion releasing around September, putting us at 10 months between last raid and expansion.

And as for the topic at hand I'll pretty much agree with the mid november for the 77th day rule to be the most likely, it fits in perfectly just after blizzcon with the expansion announcement(the guy who doesn't believe this is pretty silly) and before major holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like that other guy who was convinced that the new xpac was gonna be revealed at gamescon OH boy did he get shit for that!!!

After all legion got announced at Gamescom? Pattern?
    There's a difference between people who say random things they want to happen and people who look into things and see what's more likely, those guessing announcement at gamescom were the former as there were very few things hinting at it being announced there but plenty of things that hinted at it not being the case. In this case however we have had the entire expansion where this pattern has been correct, you can not compare that to a single event that never had happened before and was caused mainly by other factors such as WoD performing really poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post

There's a difference between people who say random things they want to happen and people who look into things and see what's more likely, those guessing announcement at gamescom were the former as there were very few things hinting at it being announced there but plenty of things that hinted at it not being the case. In this case however we have had the entire expansion where this pattern has been correct, you can not compare that to a single event that never had happened before and was caused mainly by other factors such as WoD performing really poorly.
    You honestly believe blizz wants to spoil the next xpac before they have concluded this xpac? No gaming company is that stupid!

Dont start with that pattern crap! No company follows a pattern!
    Um... it's called a schedule, lol. Companies follow them.

You honestly believe blizz wants to spoil the next xpac before they have concluded this xpac? No gaming company is that stupid!
    cataclysm was announced before icecrown came out and wrath was also announced a long time before sunwell(almost a year before actually).

I would say yes if it weren't for the fact that Tomb is one of the most grossly overtuned raids with uninventive mechanics revolving basicaly around just soaking everything and bringing as many rogues as possible ever, so the faster Tomb is over the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    It was 14 months for the last 2 expansions in a row. And every xpac Blizzard is like "we're going to get this one out faster" and fails. What makes you think they'll succeed this time?
    Maybe because the last WOD raid was (6.2) and was released 7 months and 10 days into the expansion.
    and maybe because by the Antorus raid (7.3.5) we will have already been 1yr and 2.5 months into this expansion

But hey, who cares about facts, right? Ya gotta beat that 12-14 month drum.

You want us to believe your claim that its going to be January 2019 before we see the next expansion released? Yes or no?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    cataclysm was announced before icecrown came out and wrath was also announced a long time before sunwell(almost a year before actually).
    was it? i was here on mmo champ and i sure as shit didnt know about cata!!

Source please

So we knew about deathwing before ICC came out?

77 Day theory will place new raid shortly after blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    77 Day theory will place new raid shortly after blizzcon
    Blizz is so autistic when it comes to dates