Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Did you put a thought over it? How about, we take away Netherlight Crucible from being Account Wide and see how you whine, like a god damn pig.
    Did someone shit in your breakfast?

How about... uh... I wouldn't give a fuck. I don't need it cause I'm not a raider. I just don't want them to cockblock me when I wanna do content.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

How about... uh... I wouldn't give a fuck. I don't need it cause I'm not a raider. I just don't want them to cockblock me when I wanna do content.
    But you don't really want to do content. You want to skip the first part of the content to do the last part of the content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    you don't really want to do content
    to do the last part of the content.
    See the contradiction.

See the contradiction.
    there's no contradiction. You're cherrypicking.

The content is A-Z on the alphabet. You want to skip to W.

No.

No.
    He doesn't wanna skip A-V to get to W, he just wants to do A-V once instead of tediously repeating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    He doesn't wanna skip A-V to get to W, he just wants to do A-V once instead of tediously repeating it.
    You get the crucible and the flight points.
    The other things you gotta actually do.

Yeah it is annoying, most people don't care for the hamfisted story crammed down our throats with everything we do nevermind doing it alts.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Forgot about the flute, because I seem to be getting around just fine how it is.

But honestly....just killed the two rares that were up which drop mounts on 8 characters...between 20 and 23 hrs on a working day with people all around me, alwys a group available....predicting that before I know it, I have the whistle on a lot of charcters....not that I currently seem to need it

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough I guess...how do you know what "most people care of" and more importantly...why do people who don't care apparently about anything play this game?

Oh yeah...and...accountwide hotfix, so Blizzard heard you
    I play the game for the combat and gameplay. I don't mind the story when it is in the backround and doesn't get shoved in my face with every single aspect of the game.. Hehhee xd archshaman xhhehe u must defeate me lili stormstout to gain axcees tot he most powerful weapon evuuuuuuur Xd fist of raden ehehn archdurid.

It makes me fucking cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I play the game for the combat and gameplay. I don't mind the story when it is in the backround and doesn't get shoved in my face with every single aspect of the game.. Hehhee xd archshaman xhhehe u must defeate me lili stormstout to gain axcees tot he most powerful weapon evuuuuuuur Xd fist of raden ehehn archdurid.

It makes me fucking cringe
    so basically you play a story based game and get upset at the story
    lmao

I still love how people complaining about this is a thing. 3 hour (give or take) quest line, up to unlocking the dungeon, that gives you billions (roughly 2-3 depending on AK) of AP, enough Argunite for 2 910 pieces, and more rep per quest than the WQ's themselves. People actually want to skip all that to jump straight into WQ's that give roughly 80-120 Argunite a day and roughly 1.2 billion AP a day? Probably worth less rep overall too, but I'm not doing the math right now. Maybe after I take my warrior thru the zone.

so basically you play a story based game and get upset at the story
    lmao
    Is call of duty a story game too?

Deleted

No.
    And yet you said I didn't wanna do the content, while at the same time saying I wanted to do some content.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    This.

You get the crucible and the flight points.
    The other things you gotta actually do.
    We know the state of things.

Well...sure..nothing new here, people will find a fault with literally anything. Great to know that apparently every other MMO fucks up 99%, so you can be happy with WoW which only fucks up 75% for you? Who would have thought that your own personal class and specc quest would also piss off people.....
    The story is 75% of the game? No I don't think so especially before Legion. How is it hard to believe that people don't like the stupid head pop up narrating every eye rolling dialog that happens in this game?

With 30000 posts do you actually even have time to play the game or just defend every aspect of it on the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The story is 75% of the game? No I don't think so especially before Legion. How is it hard to believe that people don't like the stupid head pop up narrating every eye rolling dialog that happens in this game?

With 30000 posts do you actually even have time to play the game or just defend every aspect of it on the forums?
    head popups are mainly from wq, not story quests

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you said I didn't wanna do the content, while at the same time saying I wanted to do some content.

This.

you're going out of your way to feign confusion, put that effort in finishing the argus chain boyo

This.

You're wanting to skip one of the most rewarding things you can do concerning AP/Argunite/Rep to skip into things that give AP/Argunite/Rep, based on time investment. This makes no sense. Sure, you don't have the choice to skip it, but why the hell would you want to, other than "having done it multiple times?" That doesn't even make sense. You want to skip something you've done multiple times to start doing things you've done multiple times.
    If you add up every WQ available thru the day on Argus and comparebthat to what you earn from the questline up to the dungeon, and get MORE in that 3 hour questline than you do thru the whole day. The rep might be close, havent done the math, but it's safe to assume that if you did every WQ it's roughly equal to the storyline by itself based off of what you sit at when you are done with the questline.
    Just makes no sense why you argue against it unless the bottom line is you just don't like the choice taken away, and has no bearing on "repeating the same things."

Forgot about the flute, because I seem to be getting around just fine how it is.
    For you. You are not the only person playing this game. The flute is half of why I haven't done Argus on any of my 11 alts.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard isn't cockblocking you, your brain is

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sure and make pvp achivements account wide, and raid achivements and give gear for login in....
    Don't be silly. BoP is nothing but a cosmetic reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You still have to get them to 100, assuming you don't spend the cash. How much /played is that, even with all heirlooms? 1 day per character? 2? And he cannot be arsed to make one questchain.
    I was assuming that anyone with 12 alts they intended to play through Argus probably had them at 100 last expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    You're wanting to skip one of the most rewarding things you can do concerning AP/Argunite/Rep to skip into things that give AP/Argunite/Rep, based on time investment.
    I don't need AP/Argunite/Rep, I mainly want to be able to do the emissary for Argussian Reach. Not for AP, Argunite or Rep, just because I sometimes like opening lockboxes. Sometimes I want some extra order hall resources, sometimes I enjoy the surprise of seeing if I get a legendary or another piece of equipment. It's frustrating to see the emissary pop up and not be able to do it. If the normal Argus quests are rewarding, people can still choose to do them. No need to gate WQs behind them. Retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need AP/Argunite/Rep, I mainly want to be able to do the emissary for Argussian Reach. Not for AP, Argunite or Rep, just because I sometimes like opening lockboxes. Sometimes I want some extra order hall resources, sometimes I enjoy the surprise of seeing if I get a legendary or another piece of equipment. It's frustrating to see the emissary pop up and not be able to do it. If the normal Argus quests are rewarding, people can still choose to do them. No need to gate WQs behind them. Retarded.
    We get it, you dont want the rewards, but you do want the rewards, but you dont want them. You squandered more time writing and responding to this thread that it would have taken to run both of your scribes thru from start to finish. I am really going to be sad to see the tantrum you throw when you learn that your 'return of the lich king' doesnt' materialize at Blizzcon.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.