Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh fuck it!
    [Tinfoil] EVERYONE IS A Dreadlord! The whole universe was started by a bunch of Dreadlords that were attempting to manipulate each other to gain power. Some pretended to be other races to lure their rivals into a false sense of security, but sometimes they went too deep. And their decedents just kind of forgot about it all. Now we just have Dreadlords invading other Dreadlords.

The manipulative Long Con has been so Long some people only think there are actually other sapient beings in the universe. [/Tinfoil]

My biggest issue is that we know what demon-corrupted Eredar look like, and it's not Nathrezim.
    They have different homeworlds too, which puts the "shared ancestor" theory to bed.
    There's also the fact that if Velen were a dreadlord it would be a weak disguise, since you spotted the similarities. Why go for something in any way similar when we've seen Dreadlords transform themselves entirely into humans.
    The issue is that the Draenei were introduced as non-demonic forms of the Eredar we had already seen, not forms of the Nathrezim.

I appreciate the idea in theory, but this one's just not the case.

Mal'ganis is a Dreadlord.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    He's not a dreadlord. He's the leader of the Church of the Light. He's the only truly good character in the game. He will become the High Exarch one day, mark my words.
    Indeed Dreadlords are known for their extreme cunning. I believe Velen has just been playing us all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Wait, that means... ARE ILLIDAN AND ALL TAURENS DREADLORDS TOO? I MEAN, LOOK AT THEIR FEET!Z0MFG
    MY GOD YOURE RIGHT. I always knew those cow people were highly suspicious. Now we have evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Try to avoid making meme threads in the lore section please.
    I'm dead serious, friend. This is a grave threat to all of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Indeed Dreadlords are known for their extreme cunning. I believe Velen has just been playing us all along.

- - - Updated - - -

MY GOD YOURE RIGHT. I always knew those cow people were highly suspicious. Now we have evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dead serious, friend. This is a grave threat to all of Azeroth.
    And the backpedalling begins
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

That's right - a succubus is a female Nathrezim! And not only that, but the succubus appears to be the 'demonic' version of female Draenei, much like Dreadlords are the demonic version of male Draenei.
    !
    Actually... that's not correct. What you call a "demonic" version of a male draenei would be an eredar, and not a dreadlord.
    Pretty sure someone must have said that already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.
    Mind=Blown. This is now my signature. Thank you, good sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try jaina, we're still onto you

10+ Year Old Account
    i think sargeras is dreadlord too but i dont go out and make a post about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    My biggest issue is that we know what demon-corrupted Eredar look like, and it's not Nathrezim.
    They have different homeworlds too, which puts the "shared ancestor" theory to bed.
    There's also the fact that if Velen were a dreadlord it would be a weak disguise, since you spotted the similarities. Why go for something in any way similar when we've seen Dreadlords transform themselves entirely into humans.
    The issue is that the Draenei were introduced as non-demonic forms of the Eredar we had already seen, not forms of the Nathrezim.

I appreciate the idea in theory, but this one's just not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastGrowler View Post
    Actually... that's not correct. What you call a "demonic" version of a male draenei would be an eredar, and not a dreadlord.
    Pretty sure someone must have said that already.
    It's possible that the Nathrezim are the ancestors of the Draenei. And 'redemonizing' the Draenei gives you Eredar.

Or perhaps the Nathrezim were a cult of the Eredar (pre-Draenei split) that were caught using demon magic and fled to the Twisting Nether to avoid persecution, where they became twisted into Dreadlords by void energies (as opposed to the fel).

You see similarities between Velen and dreadlords.

I see slightly modified models (read as lazy developers).

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    A far better question is: was Tichondrius actually a Velen? I ask that because everyone knows already that Mal'Ganis is a Jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    While we are at it Azeroth is actually a dreadlord as well, and that the titans are also were dreadlords too.. Heck everything in the WoW universe are dreadlords, the trees, flowers, grass and wildlife are dreadlords also..

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    When will YOU understand that Jaina as a dreadlord is a fucking meme? Stop being a jackass who is trying to police the internet.
    It's NOT a freaking meme you idiot! Do you even know wtf a meme is by this very point? It's people like you defending themselves saying it's a meme in hope trying to lead people astay. Just stop. I guess it's okay to let everyone run crazy without anything telling them to behave? Good reasoning, really! Bravo.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-09-29 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Horses have hoofs. Horses are Draenei Lords? Did I do that right?
    Horse Walkers? Doom Horses? Draenei are horses? Wat?

Eggs are white, so is my sperm. Everyone who eats eggs eats my sperm.
    #logic.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Then why do they look like Draeneis? How do you explain that?
    Similar features doesn't mean they're related. They had their own homeworld until it got boomed. So did Draenei. A different one. Eredar and Nathrezim are different species, despite both being demons. Horns, hooves, scales, wings, tails, etc, tend to be a common theme between a lot of demons, so suggesting that they must thus be the same is a bit silly. Otherwise you might as well say satyrs are Nathrezim as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    It's NOT a freaking meme you idiot! Do you even know wtf a meme is by this very point? It's people like you defending themselves saying it's a meme in hope trying to lead people astay. Just stop. I guess it's okay to let everyone run crazy without anything telling them to behave? Good reasoning, really! Bravo.

Infracted.
    Except it's indeed a meme. No one takes that shit seriously anymore and very few did ever. The guy wasn't clearly serious as well yet you raised a dumb, unnecessary ruckus over it. Calm the fuck down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Eggs are white, so is my sperm. Everyone who eats eggs eats my sperm.
    #logic.
    I know this is gonna ruin my capability of eating eggs for the next few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

OP is just noticing that some Eredar (Velen's race) work for the Legion?
    OP is a real lore guru!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account

This looks like a draenei too, it also has wings. Must be a dreadlord.

Then why do they look like Draeneis? How do you explain that?
    For the same reason almost everyone looks like a human with a different skin color, pointy ears and occasional tusks?

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post

Infracted.
    The "Jaina is a dreadlord" meme is so memey that Blizzard themselves memed about it. HotS has a skin for her as a dreadlord.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing