Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Please do. Would be very helpful for the people trying to live their own lives, all your blah blah blah but not actually DOING anything to HELP anyone is quite annoying and distracting from that, thanks!
    What do you know about this person and what they do or do not do to help others??? You have no idea, but sure, change the subject to avoid having to justify crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    What do you know about this person and what they do or do not do to help others??? You have no idea, but sure, change the subject to avoid having to justify crazy.
    All they did was demand someone ELSE "save" those kids from being raised by their mom in a way they don't agree with. Just a bunch of blah blah blah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    How fucking adorable that you put me on ignore rather than read my post and listen to me. What the hell do I care if she has an abortion? I care that she's raising 2 kids that are gonna go into the world woefully unprepared.
    I didn't mean you, I meant the person you quoted.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what these kids will do once they grow up and reality hit them. Propably end up being entitled annoying brats who think their behavior doesn't have consequences.

All they did was demand someone ELSE "save" those kids from being raised by their mom in a way they don't agree with. Just a bunch of blah blah blah.
    That usually falls on the authorities to do, not a random person.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That usually falls on the authorities to do, not a random person.
    There are no "authorities" in child raising. If there were, ONLY the "authorities" would be raising them.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they didn't. We have a system in place to handle this, he wants that system to do its job. To suggest an individual should bust in and take her kids in insane and questions your mental balance. To suggest the known existing system should handle it, is entirely rational.

Stop taking the crazy pills.
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

There are no "authorities" in child raising. If there were, ONLY the "authorities" would be raising them.
    Child protection don't exist in your country?

Child protection don't exist in your country?
    Sure. Those children don't need protection. No one is harming them.

Child Protective Services are "the authorities". They enforce laws about things that must be provided for your children

Since some one beat me to it and you replied: your statement was about authorities and freighter was disproving your point. Your argument about them not be harmed is for debate however. Also can be argued the children pose risk to OTHER children by not having vaccines (standard pro/anti vaccine stuff)
    Last edited by Elbob; 2017-09-28 at 09:38 PM.

Breastfeeding a 5 year old? That's pretty weird.
    Didn't you see that episode of Game of Thrones? It's totally normal now.

So friends come over to the kids house to play and he's like "just a moment, I'm breast feeding!"

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Breastfeeding a 5 year old? That's pretty weird.
    That's probably the only action she can get...the husband probably works long hours and comes home only to sleep. Thinking to himself 'wtf did I get myself into'...

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I did, I found that repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So friends come over to the kids house to play and he's like "just a moment, I'm breast feeding!"
    Hopefully she isn't offering milkshakes to the other kids...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    My sister in law is one of these...She only stopped nursing each of her kids so she could have the next one, otherwise she would have nursed forever.

The thing is, if you actually pay attention to what is happening, the kids aren't actually 'nursing'. They aren't really feeding, they are using it as a pacifier, every time one of her kids would start acting up she would just grab em and shove their heads up her shirt. It had nothing to do with eating and everything to do with her being unable to actually handle her kids and ever manage their behavior. Now that her kids have all gotten old enough that they wont let her do that, she can't handle her kids at all. She and her husband spend all their time trying to dump their kids off on each other cuz neither can handle how out of control and insane they are. So now, instead of using her tits tho shut them up, she uses tablets and you tube.

Oh and the REALLY bad part of this??? She is a public elementary school teacher......................
    Troof

Sure. Those children don't need protection. No one is harming them.
    Not vaccinating and her refusal of medicine isnt exactly "unharmful".

And why exactly are you outraged and throw temper tantrums at the deserved criticism of their parenting ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post

And why exactly are you outraged and throw temper tantrums at the deserved criticism of their parenting ?
    She shows up in every thread about kids....she refuses to have any of her own, vociferously demanding any and all opportunity to abort any pregnancies, to the point that she threatens to kill herself over it. then she turns around and defends shitty parenting....

I suppose the existence of the later makes the existence of the former somewhat fortuitous.
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post

No one is actively harming them. Not preventing harm from happening is not the same thing as actively harming.

And I dislike people who are full of demands for others. Don't like how I or others are doing it? Do it yourself or shut up.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-09-28 at 09:48 PM.

Social services should remove her kids... that's blatant neglect.