Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Not yet, but eventually, almost definitely.
    Yeah, I can't wait until I can lay in my machine and get cured.

The rapist part is the problem there.
    Was it really rape back then though? Maybe they were just doing what was expected of them at the time

Proper replication still has an error rate, try again.
    Well, the gene's should learn to do better math. If the gene's were of better quality, they obviously would have a lower rate of failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    Because you can only get cancer after you are an adult...

Because these rapists/brothels kept and cared for the children from their sex slaves/victims...
    Both of your follow-up points are irrelevant.

1. Kids with cancer don't mean there aren't adults with cancer who pass on their genes - which is what you expressly said did not happen.
    2. Kids of prostitutes were frequently kept, and while not "cared" for in a caring sense, were essentially born into slavery. Young girls born into brothels were a really easy way to maintain a constant influx of prostitutes.

So yeah, keep showing how little you know about history. I can do this all day.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I can't wait until I can lay in my machine and get cured.

Was it really rape back then though? Maybe they were just doing what was expected of them at the time

Well, the gene's should learn to do better math. If the gene's were of better quality, they obviously would have a lower rate of failure.
    You really know nothing about biology, do you?

You really know nothing about biology, do you?
    I know about the birds and the bees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rape has always been rape, it has a definition. Even if rape was expected of you it was still rape.

Rape, theft, and murder have been the three universal truths of humanity for as long as it has existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know about the birds and the bees.
    Yep that's what I thought.

I'd say it did win...as you played it's game, and let it shit on your board...
    Which is why I choose not to play and would advise others to follow the same course.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Both of your follow-up points are irrelevant.

1. Kids with cancer don't mean there aren't adults with cancer who pass on their genes - which is what you expressly said did not happen.
    2. Kids of prostitutes were frequently kept, and while not "cared" for in a caring sense, were essentially born into slavery. Young girls born into brothels were a really easy way to maintain a constant influx of prostitutes.

So yeah, keep showing how little you know about history. I can do this all day.
    I know that the history was in the past. And we didn't learn from it.

1. I said if you got cancer and died, you wouldn't pass those genes on ('cuz you know, if you are dead you can't have kids).

2. I'd say it was good business back then. Probably kept operating cost's to a minimum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Which is why I choose not to play and would advise others to follow the same course.
    Yeah...but I think they like the attention. Probably the most they have had all month.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep that's what I thought.
    Do you know about the flowers and the trees?

Or the moon up above, and the thing called love?

- - - Updated - - -

Rape has always been rape, it has a definition. Even if rape was expected of you it was still rape.

Rape, theft, and murder have been the three universal truths of humanity for as long as it has existed.
    I guess so...I wonder if breathing in the pollen of the rapeseed plant caused a genetic mutation, which made people want to rape?

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-09-28 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that the history was in the past. And we didn't learn from it.

1. I said if you got cancer and died, you wouldn't pass those genes on ('cuz you know, if you are dead you can't have kids).
    Right, which isn't true. Because you could pass your genes on before you got cancer, or before there was any sign of it, or hell even while you had cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess so...I wonder if breathing in the pollen of the rapeseed plant caused a genetic mutation, which made people want to rape?
    Yeah, okay. Enjoy the road to your forum vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh...he totally has. He just hasn't had it diagnosed :P
    Wouldn't having it not be diagnosed, mean that it isn't detected? Which would mean it can't be transmitted?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, okay. Enjoy the road to your forum vacation.
    Vacation is healthy for you. You should try it. It is very relaxing.

Pretty sure Cancer is caused by a genetic mutation...that makes it genetic in my book.
    Most cancers are not caused by a genetic mutation that is inheritable. Yes, there are some types that can be hereditary, but the problem is that you're generalizing. Having cancer isn't necessarily a death sentence. Having cancer isn't a transmittable disease. Having cancer doesn't mean someone can't contribute to society. Having cancer doesn't mean someone's life is worthless.

You seriously have problems.

So animals don't have the right to live? Pretty sure animals are sentient beings...
    They're not on the same level as humans.

A rapist has HIV...lets just educate him and inform him that he has HIV so he shouldn't rape people anymore because he could give the victims HIV...
    Being a rapist has nothing to do with any genetic or communicable diseases, mutations, or issues. They're not even close to equal. The entire premise of your statement is just stupid.

Well there is already a cure for HIV (and any other virus for that matter)...people just think it is evil.

If a dog has rabies, you don't keep it around and let it play with your kids...
    Lack of empathy is also a pretty bad condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

russian roulette

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I don't care how much flack I get for saying this when I say this but I don't care who says you can't get HIV from someone who's undetectable. I still would never knowingly have any kind of sex with a person who is HIV+. Not with condoms. Not on PReP. Never. If I happen to have sex with someone who is HIV+ without him telling me is one thing but to knowingly do it nope.
    Don't listen to those cdc supposed experts.

Fucking experts what do they know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there is already a cure for HIV (and any other virus for that matter)...people just think it is evil.

If a dog has rabies, you don't keep it around and let it play with your kids...
    I don't think you understand what the word "cure" means, I think you also should probably look up the word "genocide".

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't having it not be diagnosed, mean that it isn't detected? Which would mean it can't be transmitted?
    Undiagnosed =/= undetected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I don't care how much flack I get for saying this when I say this but I don't care who says you can't get HIV from someone who's undetectable. I still would never knowingly have any kind of sex with a person who is HIV+. Not with condoms. Not on PReP. Never. If I happen to have sex with someone who is HIV+ without him telling me is one thing but to knowingly do it nope.
    One thing to keep in mind, is that if somehow you DID end up catching HIV, odds are it would be from someone who doesn't KNOW they are positive. Those people haven't started medication yet, and their virus levels are very high.

So having "I only have sex with HIV- people" as your method of staying negative is pretty short sighted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea no thanks, I'll pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post
    russian roulette
    Not even close. The odds of a person with an undetectable viral load transmitting HIV is so low that we have been unable to quantify it, because we have been unable to find a single case of that happening.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I feel the same way. But this is a perfect example of scientists ruining our lives yet again. Fucking shit eaters.

Now HIV spreaders will be allowed to say "No no no, I'm perfectly free to cavort with anyone because I'm on anti-virals so I don't have to tell them and plus it's medically protected information no one should have." (proceeds to fuck ten other people to death by giving them aids, claims he just forgot anti-viral on occasion) And the scientists will say this is okay and the judges will have no choice but to aquit.

thanks fucking scientists. Fucking fuck all scientist shitbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Not even close. The odds of a person with an undetectable viral load transmitting HIV is so low that we have been unable to quantify it, because we have been unable to find a single case of that happening.
    Yah if only fucking shit eating scientists could quantify how fucking bad they're raping us with these "proven discoveries" just like with climate change outcries. We know climate change is real but there's nothing to do about it and it should be illegal for scientists to try entrapment on our behaviors over shit scientists actually will never have a 100% knowledge about just so they can line their pockets but they just don't fucking get it, they're fucking idiot dipshits

Worse they might actually know their doing this to us and that's why we fucking hate scientists even more the shit eaters.

did at any fucking once moment any fucking shit eating scientist have a brain fart and passed enough gas out to learn that this announcement would be abused by HIV spreading rapists to poison more of our population under disclaimer? No. Hopefully when the aids reaches the scientists they will learn.
    Last edited by Thoughtful Trolli; 2017-09-30 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Secular values don't seem to include self-control, however.
    As a secular man who's only ever been with one woman and has been married to her for over 20 years, I disagree that secularism has anything to do with this. My secular brother who has only been in monogamous relationships and been married once for about 10 years (and is still married) would also likely disagree. Our religious father who's cheated on at least one of his wives that we're aware of and has been married four times... well, I don't know if he'd agree with your view or not.

OT: People take meds off schedule all the time and often stop taking them as well. Relying on someone else to be on and stick to a strict schedule is not something I'd ever bet my life on. I think it was irresponsible of the CDC to say what they did in the way that they did. They shouldn't hide the fact that being suppressed works, but they should definitely have added the part about the reality of people sticking to their meds. According to NPR, the number is as high as 45% for people under 35. This includes life saving drugs. Don't suppress the facts, but keep them in context of reality.