Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    The whole Antifa boogeyman thing is getting sad. I guess people realized the whole George Soros paid protestor thing was a farce and needed a new schtick. I haven't really seen a lot of them since the Nazi got put in their place after Charlottesville anyways.

...you're kidding, right?

And "the whole George Soros paid protestor thing" was true, as confirmed by multiple sources, wikileaks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post

And "the whole George Soros paid protestor thing" was true, as confirmed by multiple sources, wikileaks etc.
    No, it was not true. Your sites snapped their figurative fingers and gave the order to believe it was true, but it was not true. Like actual Nazis, those sites know how to stop completely cognitive processes by using keywords, like ''JEW''. Once they say that word, they know damn well that their followers will believe anything without asking any question.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Alt-righters ? Because, I hate to tell you that, but calling for gassing people, dropping them out of helicopters, shooting them...''counts'' even if those people are Jews, non whites, liberals, or women who refused to sleep with alt-righters.

Of course, the alt-righter always pretend that them screaming with foam in the mouth that they are going to kill everyone with their big manly guns is ''jokes'' or ''political opinions''.
    Correct answer is terrorist, yours was a bit long winded.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.milobookclub.com/mart/SJW...ival_Guide.pdf

there is no need to try to reason with anyone who 1) doesn't really care, and 2) will not apologize. There are idiots everywhere. Just be careful.

Oh no, they wanted to bring guns to a protest! How unamerican! When the left does it, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Can't tell if bait, if serious or if not aware half his content is fake reaction content.
    It's bait all the way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

There's no reason to join a group like Antifa just make your sign and join the thousands of counter protesters that show up, sometimes tens of thousands of counter protesters.

I'm worried that a lot of people are going to die if shooting breaks out.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Liberals have a hard enough time figuring out what gender they are, let alone know how to fire a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    I would call him "steven crowder, the cure".
    I would call him an idiot. And I do. I openly mock people for listening to that failed comedian.

- - - Updated - - -

If your source is wikilieaks, then I feel sorry for you. Because it hasn't been confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    http://www.milobookclub.com/mart/SJW...ival_Guide.pdf

there is no need to try to reason with anyone who 1) doesn't really care, and 2) will not apologize. There are idiots everywhere. Just be careful.
    Sorry, but anyone that takes Milo seriously on ANYTHING, needs a CAT scan.

Those idiots cannot "infiltrate" the diasporas, so they are playing with tame white kids who are cosplaying Trotzkysts. G-great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh no, they wanted to bring guns to a protest! How unamerican! When the left does it, that is.

It's bait all the way down.
    I think it's more that they had a plan on how they were going to lure people they were protesting to their deaths in the event that the protests turned into a riot.

Also, at least one of the weapons mentioned is illegal in California.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Conservative comedian/pundit Steven Crowder sent his producer undercover to get closer to terrorists who were planning to bring weapons to a speech hosted by a conservative at a college. Lucky for everyone involved, the bad guys were arrested before anyone was hurt!

Guns at demos are wrong?

Unless it's a right wing demo then it's Ok?

You are talking about groups that Soros fund and those groups going to protest....this does not god dam mean that George Soros is hiring protesters like how Donald Trump hires people to cheer for him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Guns at demos are wrong?

Unless it's a right wing demo then it's Ok?
    or just a politician in general....then we call it FREEDOM and free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Well that was a whole lot of nothing. He met up with a few people and confirmed they had weapons in the car that they would use if things got out of hand.

The whole Antifa boogeyman thing is getting sad. I guess people realized the whole George Soros paid protestor thing was a farce and needed a new schtick. I haven't really seen a lot of them since the Nazi got put in their place after Charlottesville anyways.
    Funny how lefties always try to handwave antifa as if its something nice lefties secretly all support antifa and their violence
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    So what would you call someone that threatens violence against those with opposing viewpoints?
    I believe his name is Stephen Crowder.

Deleted
    lol I bet the 99% antifa activists don't know why they are doing this, they probably think hitler is still alive xD

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Fake.

They had no footage, and every time they felt they had something they had to 'add context'. Local and national media turned away because they basically didn't have anything but pointless footage about nothing happening.

In other words: No evidence of Antifa being terrorists, despite Trump's government claiming otherwise.
    Except that the people he was talking with were arrested. You can even find their mugshots online, along with the information that they were charged with having banned weapons. Not sure what else you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol, white terrorist cell? antifa?

The far right is trying too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devx View Post
    lol I bet the 99% antifa activists don't know why they are doing this, they probably think hitler is still alive xD
    Facism did not start with Hitler... ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Liberals have a hard enough time figuring out what gender they are, let alone know how to fire a weapon.
    >He thinks antifa is liberal.

lol

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Wikileaks isn't credible. Who are your other sources?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Saw this pointed out on reddit

lol, a liberal is funding Dem Socs and Anarcho communists.

You for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol, white terrorist cell? antifa?

The far right is trying too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Facism did not start with Hitler... ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

>He thinks antifa is liberal.

lol
    Anything not super conservative is obviously liberal.

This board has gotten so much dumber lately it hurts.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg