Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Well that was a whole lot of nothing. He met up with a few people and confirmed they had weapons in the car that they would use if things got out of hand.

The whole Antifa boogeyman thing is getting sad. I guess people realized the whole George Soros paid protestor thing was a farce and needed a new schtick. I haven't really seen a lot of them since the Nazi got put in their place after Charlottesville anyways.
    but a couple of dozen idiots with tikka torches makes you crap your pants

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    but a couple of dozen idiots with tikka torches makes you crap your pants
    Right brings weapons= Its the government given right!
    Left brings weapons = Litterally hitlers!

Whats the left body count so far compared to the right again?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Right brings weapons= Its the government given right!
    Left brings weapons = Litterally hitlers!

Whats the left body count so far compared to the right again?
    what time frame?
    because in the last 100 years it would be 140 million for the left and about 20 million for the right
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-09-29 at 12:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Funny how lefties always try to handwave antifa as if its something nice lefties secretly all support antifa and their violence
    If it helps, people consider me a leftie, and I see Antifa as a bunch of fascists.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

what time frame?
    because in the last 100 years it would be 140 million for the left and about 20 million for the right
    Of course, since you count Russians massacred by the Aryan heroes victim of the LEFT, and presumably count the Hugo-Boss clad supermen as ''kommunists''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Liberals have a hard enough time figuring out what gender they are, let alone know how to fire a weapon.
    Ah, yes, yes yes, the usual gig : liburals are at the same time an existential threat (especially considering that the alt-right definition of ''libural'' includes Ronald Reagan and Adolf Hitler as leftists) and will be killed with ease by the 100% pure aryans and their big manly guns on the day of the rope.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Of course, since you count Russians massacred by the Aryan heroes victim of the LEFT, and presumably count the Hugo-Boss clad supermen as ''kommunists''

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, yes, yes yes, the usual gig : liburals are at the same time an existential threat (especially considering that the alt-right definition of ''libural'' includes Ronald Reagan and Adolf Hitler as leftists) and will be killed with ease by the 100% pure aryans and their big manly guns on the day of the rope.
    no these counts doesn't include casualties of war civilian or military

no these counts doesn't include casualties of war civilian or military
    Of course. That explains why the Hugo Boss clad aryan heroes have just ''20 millions'' since them massacring millions upon millions of Chinese, Russians and Poles can be chalked of as ''war casualties''.

I wonder if George Soros stopped funding causes that improved our society and rights and just funded ''think-tanks'' so he could get tax breaks how the crazy right would feel about Soros then

what time frame?
    Oh, you're one of those. Nevermind.

I don't understand how any reasonable and rationable person can defend this.
    but here you have it

1. I don't like steven crowder thus i won't even watch the video or adres any of his points
    2. More character assassination saying that crowder is a bad man but not saying he is wrong
    3. But crowder doesn't agree with global warming (wtf does this have to do with the current topic?)
    4. But the alt - right (yeah what about the alt right, if they do violence you arrest them just like you should arrest antifa, order needs to be established)
    5. But antifa didn't kill any one and the neo nazis did (so its ok to beat people as long as their hearts keep beating? you have to choose between hitler or stalin now? Ofc not. Any one who commits a crime has to answer for it, no buts about it)
    6. You're over exagerating what antifa is doing (hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, stabings, conceleaed weapons, assault with bike locks on peoples heads by university staff, assaulting the media) to what level do they need to escalate violence so that its not exagerated anymore?
    7. But fascists are bad (fascists are still citizens and they still have the right not to be assaulted. if fascists break the law then fascists go to jail. If you dress up in black in order to beat up people you consider fascists then thats illegal )

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    wtf is this:

It is a mockup of a Sylvester Stalone movie poster from the 1986 film Cobra. I had it on my wall as a teenager right next to my Cindy Crawford poster.

“I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

"White Terrorists" though...really?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you're one of those. Nevermind.
    How cute, trying to delegitimize a viewpoint you don't have any facts to refute. Nice try thought.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    "White Terrorists" though...really?
    Presumably trying to use the "white people commit acts of terrorism" line against their detractors. You know: "Yeah, but the white terrorists are libruls! Checkmate!"

I didn't know Antifa was white only.

Also, I am glad race bait threads are now allowed. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    It is a mockup of a Sylvester Stalone movie poster from the 1986 film Cobra. I had it on my wall as a teenager right next to my Cindy Crawford poster.

[IMG]http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/9298/p9298_p_v8_aa.jpg[/]
    I love that movie, even though it's pretty cheesy, I watched it again recently in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we stick the Nazi's and the antifa hooligans in a room and let them sort it out and leave level headed people to get on with our lives. Bloody everyone needs to be extreme about something, I swear some people were not given enough love as children so they want to get attention.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    How cute, trying to delegitimize a viewpoint you don't have any facts to refute. Nice try thought.
    Its more along the lines of not even giving credence to someone who has no knowledge on something and has zero intention on learning or even giving a real debate.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    All the lefties on this forum will say this is a nothingburger and close the thread.
    Pretty much.

They will yell and scream about violent "right wing terror groups.... which are a problem, but when confronted with any evidence of a growing far left domestic terror group, will deny there's any issue.

You will get whataboutism, outright denials, and even support.

Luckily the DOJ AND DHS see them for what they are. ANTIFAs propaganda website has already been kicked off patron and other funding websites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There's no reason to join a group like Antifa just make your sign and join the thousands of counter protesters that show up, sometimes tens of thousands of counter protesters.

I'm worried that a lot of people are going to die if shooting breaks out.
    I almost wish they would start their "revolution" so it could be crushed already.

Its more along the lines of not even giving credence to someone who has no knowledge on something and has zero intention on learning or even giving a real debate.
    Since you have no intention of giving a real debate either apparently can we equally dismiss your viewpoints?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If it helps, people consider me a leftie, and I see Antifa as a bunch of fascists.
    Good.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being moderately left, or right.

There's a issue with using violence or the threat of violence to deprive others of their rights.