Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    It shouldn't take long, now whether you quit out of boredom from running around Argus is a different matter.
    Running around Argus?

Off topic: You have no excuses for not having the Crucible quest chain done, it does not even take more than a couple hours to do the complete Argus quest line, so the fact you still don't have it done is very odd.

On topic: People have the right to invite whoever they want to their groups, people also have the right to complain about whatever they want to.

Honestly, game is just full of angry, no-life jerks (and many of them are in this thread and voicing their opinion that you should just shut up) that get kicks off grieving same faction players one way or another. Unfortunately Blizz does not care, nor do they reward you for good behavior and going the extra mile to help other people out. You can behave however you want in game so long as you don't use words on the naughty list.

Really tho, why are you even trying to do +4's? It's not worth it for anything man, unless you're carrying friends.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-09-29 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, the only answer is, make your own group.

People believe that they only get smooth runs with high ilvl/ranking.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't need that damage for a 4 mythic maw of souls... I'm already doing more than 1 million dps, I did more damage than pretty much everyone I've grouped with last time I played. No doubt would I have done more than those in that group too.
    I get that, and I totally feel for you. Usually if someone sends me a tell along those lines, I'll give them a shot. There are just far too many people who are dead weight in group finder. People are always going to look for ways measure people, as many have had a lot of bad experiences with dps that do less dps than the tank and spend half the run dead.

No? I play sporadically when I feel like it, you couldn't even get it last time I played.
    If this true, I can't understand why being denied a low key is such an absurd concept to you. Obviously you haven't played for a few weeks, because its been available for a few weeks. So why does a weekly chest reward matter when you only feel like logging in once in a blue moon? And why do mythic plus dungeons matter if you don't intend to make even a minimal effort to keep your character up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    About 2 months ago when the weekly was mythic dungeons I signed up for a maw 4 on a low 930s toon. At the time this was a very well geared toon far above what you'd see for that level. The party leader whispered me asking to link KSM for an invite. So I did and delisted myself.
    A lot of people ask for this for absolutely no reason but because they are control freaks, but these days if you're requiring that you basically suck or you're just an asshole. Nobody who is good at M+ cares about KSM (it's a given that you should have it and several 15's and above completed for any high keys and any good group leader is screening you for that anyways), and they especially don't care about unrelated achievements.

And at any rate, there's no reason to screen for anything below a 10 and even that is pushing it. Hilarious how people defend this kind of crap but then go on about how people don't like anything taking longer than it has to, ya like hour long queue for a bullshit key?

I think in the next expansion if they do M+ again there should be a tedious and difficult single player challenge (similar to proving grounds) before you're allowed to use the group finder to queue keys. Honestly, the vast majority of people that play this game shouldn't even be in charge of their own toons, they can barely handle that responsibility well.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-09-29 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No? I play sporadically when I feel like it, you couldn't even get it last time I played.
    Well im just curious as to why you don't do the quest chain which takes maybe 2 hours at max to complete to get that pretty significant power increase? If you are doing 1m+ dps, then doing the quest chain will take even less time for you.

On the topic you presented in the OP, what is your ilvl first of all? Also, why are you (from the looks of it) complaining about people not choosing you for a +4 maw?

Let me ask you this, lets say you form your own group, and you start seeing several people sign up to your group for a +4 maw. Lets say you can choose between a 930 ilvl dps, and a 910 ilvl dps. Knowing nothing else about the person except their class and ilvl, which do you choose? Try to put yourself into the shoes of a person creating a group. Sure if no 930+ people are signing up, then take whoever signs up, but its human nature, especially with the limited information given in the group finder tool to pick the best perceived option to reduce chance of failure and or speed up the time it takes to complete the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    A lot of people ask for this for absolutely no reason but because they are control freaks, but these days if you're requiring that you basically suck or you're just an asshole. Nobody who is good at M+ cares about KSM (it's a given that you should have it and several 15's and above completed for any high keys), and they especially don't care about unrelated achievements.

And at any rate, there's no reason to screen for anything below a 10 and even that is pushing it. Hilarious how people defend this kind of crap but then go on about how people don't like anything taking longer than it has to, ya like hour long queue for a bullshit key?

I think in the next expansion if they do M+ again there should be a tedious and difficult single player challenge (similar to proving grounds) before you're allowed to use the group finder to queue keys. Honestly, the vast majority of people that play this game shouldn't even be in charge of their own toons, they can barely handle that responsibility well.
    When there's such a plethora of applicants, there's no reason not to screen a bit.

Off topic: You have no excuses for not having the Crucible quest chain done, it does not even take more than a couple hours to do the complete Argus quest line, so the fact you still don't have it done is very odd.
    I play sporadically when I feel like it, that's why it's not done and last time I played you couldn't even do the quests I'm doing now. I'm doing it atm, on the we have a problem quest.

Guessing most comments here are something like 'make ur own group then!!'

But yea it's stupid. All I can guess is that these people were carried to where they're at now so still need high IL people to carry them despite their gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    When there's such a plethora of applicants, there's no reason not to screen a bit.
    Bullshit, time is the most valuable resource in this game. If you're wasting time carefully screening a +4 I already know you're a shitty player that I would invite to nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I play sporadically when I feel like it, that's why it's not done and last time I played you couldn't even do the quests I'm doing now. I'm doing it atm, on the we have a problem quest.
    Crucible has been unlocked for more than 2 weeks now.

Crucible has been unlocked for more than 2 weeks now.
    Yes? It wasn't when I played last time, that's why it's not done.

Bullshit, time is the most valuable resource in this game. If you're wasting time carefully screening a +4 I already know you're a shitty player that I would invite to nothing.
    How does "screening a bit" equate to "carefully screening"? Did you realize your argument is weak and fall back on a strawman or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    If this true, I can't understand why being denied a low key is such an absurd concept to you. Obviously you haven't played for a few weeks, because its been available for a few weeks. So why does a weekly chest reward matter when you only feel like logging in once in a blue moon? And why do mythic plus dungeons matter if you don't intend to make even a minimal effort to keep your character up to date?
    This. End of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    How does "screening a bit" equate to "carefully screening"? Did you realize your argument is weak and fall back on a strawman or something?
    The part where I was commenting on this before you. When does your reply to me somehow supersede what the fuck I was talking about? Please stop responding to me you're muted.

The part where I was commenting on this before you. When does your reply to me somehow supersede what the fuck I was talking about? Please stop responding to me you're muted.
    And that is why screening a bit is important.

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    This. End of discussion.
    Not so much.

Maybe they just enjoy mythic+ when they do play.

Being more than good enough to complete them when you logged out and then logging back to discover the player base decided you couldn't now is a problem. Frankly it's the one underlying problem with the system.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to do a mythic 4 maw of souls for getting at least a low weekly this week but nobody is inviting, I joined a group but they kicked me because I didn't have crucible stuff yet? What the hell? You don't even need it to do enough damage for a mythic 4 maw of souls. It's getting beyond absurd with the requirements people put for low keys.
    Um, its more absurd that you didn't take the half hour required to unlock it across all of your toons. You literally have to do like 20 quests, and you get 15 i lvls to your weapon and a bunch of other great traits. I wouldn't want you in my group either
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    This. End of discussion.
    This posts are disgusting.
    "Why do mythic plus dungeons matter if you don't intend to make even a minimal effort to keep your character up to date?"

For some people WoW is not equal to life itself. Some people don't play everyday.
    He likes doing Mythic dungeons, it doens't matter the reason why, he is playing the game because he wants to.
    And he has put effort in the game because he said he is ilvl 922 or whatever. That's acceptable. That's what a "full Argus" player has.

I also don't have crucible "fully unlocked", will i be dennied once the new raid opens on LFG groups? Welp...if i am, you bet your ass this community is doomed to be a bunch of elitist jerks.

I don't know what people expected with titanforge. If you make anything drop gear you raise the requirements to being just above what most people can achieve since the skill variation becomes massive.