Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I also don't have crucible "fully unlocked", will i be dennied once the new raid opens on LFG groups? Welp...if i am, you bet your ass this community is doomed to be a bunch of elitist jerks.
    So if someone doesn't invite you the community is elitist jerks? I think we've found the true absurdity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Yeah... I'd kick you too if you didn't have crucible on at least one toon by now. The entire quest takes less than 2 hours to do and the crucible is unlocked account-wide.

Stop with the excuses. Stop with the whining. Either make your own group or stop being bad and you won't get kicked out of +4 MaW runs. It's his/her key and they can take whoever they wish. They're not required to take baddies simply because you feel entitled to get carried through a low M+
    Baddies? It's fucking Maw+4. Stupid people like this is why I just let the sub lapse again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    I like how everyone says make your own group. No one wants to join your CoEN key though.
    Then again requirements are rediculous, on my 900 lock I already did more dps then alot of 930+ geared people I meet in +10. And even when I linked multipe rank 1 logs for my ilv on tos hc, I still would not get an invite for even lower m+.
    No you didn't. That's a complete fabrication, unless you're playing with the luckiest titanforge having players on earth. Don't make up complete fallacies
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

This posts are disgusting.
    "Why do mythic plus dungeons matter if you don't intend to make even a minimal effort to keep your character up to date?"

For some people WoW is not equal to life itself. Some people don't play everyday.
    He likes doing Mythic dungeons, it doens't matter the reason why, he is playing the game because he wants to.
    And he has put effort in the game because he said he is ilvl 922 or whatever. That's acceptable. That's what a "full Argus" player has.

I also don't have crucible "fully unlocked", will i be dennied once the new raid opens on LFG groups? Welp...if i am, you bet your ass this community is doomed to be a bunch of elitist jerks.
    The community is the way it is from the way the game is designed. The min requirements to appear competent is roughly 5+ilv of what full titanforge is.

When you give out free gear the bar rises.

For some people WoW is not equal to life itself. Some people don't play everyday.
    This is completely fine as long as you understand that the raid/leader will never be forced to invite anyone they don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    A lot of people ask for this for absolutely no reason but because they are control freaks, but these days if you're requiring that you basically suck or you're just an asshole. Nobody who is good at M+ cares about KSM (it's a given that you should have it and several 15's and above completed for any high keys and any good group leader is screening you for that anyways), and they especially don't care about unrelated achievements.

And at any rate, there's no reason to screen for anything below a 10 and even that is pushing it. Hilarious how people defend this kind of crap but then go on about how people don't like anything taking longer than it has to, ya like hour long queue for a bullshit key?

I think in the next expansion if they do M+ again there should be a tedious and difficult single player challenge (similar to proving grounds) before you're allowed to use the group finder to queue keys. Honestly, the vast majority of people that play this game shouldn't even be in charge of their own toons, they can barely handle that responsibility well.
    I do think Blizz will add something in game to show your achievement just like it still shows silver and gold for proving grounds. Maybe not though since they keep changing the difficulty of mythic + so getting KSM at different points in the game was much easier or more difficult then others.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No? I play sporadically when I feel like it, you couldn't even get it last time I played.
    Then go get it first I guess. It takes less than an hour to do the final week's story. MMOs are not static things. If something changes that increases the power of your character, you usually are supposed to go do that first before attempting grouping with people. People are not going to be kind to you if you're too lazy to even finish the solo player experience in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    So if someone doesn't invite you the community is elitist jerks? I think we've found the true absurdity.
    Why do i have to have a fully unlocked crucible?
    That would require me to do a everyday farm of artifact power for several weeks if not Month.

I gave up on my main character and i am recently a new class. I have been a "good boy" and farmed 2 legendaries and did Argus everyday for 3 weeks to be fully stacked.

Now i need to play everyday to be accepted into groups?

I actually don't care, i can always make my own group. But there is no dennying this is elitism and this behavior is not seen in many other games.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Baddies? It's fucking Maw+4. Stupid people like this is why I just let the sub lapse again.
    Good for you guy, yet here you are, posting on a wow forum. Excellent job.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    "Why do mythic plus dungeons matter if you don't intend to make even a minimal effort to keep your character up to date?"

He likes doing Mythic dungeons, it doens't matter the reason why, he is playing the game because he wants to.
    And he has put effort in the game because he said he is ilvl 922 or whatever. That's acceptable. That's what a "full Argus" player has.

No, he doesnt like it. He wants to do it for the weekly chest, he said it more than once. But he cba to play more than once/3 weeks. So if something, your answer is disgusting, couse you read 2 posts, but you cbb to read the other 65. You are pretty much the same as he is in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, how many quests left for crucible when you get the invasion point quest?
    You're about halfway, there's whole Mac'Aree ahead and then the Alleria questline.

But anyway, the issue is as always, overabundance of dps in the queues so people can be extremely picky to the point of being anal because there's always another dps to be had.

Playing a healer for example can get you much easier into groups, with less requirements and people will be less inclined to kick you if you aren't exactly up to scratch.

I have 6 alts I do the weekly m+ chest on atm, 3 tanks, 1 healer and 2 dps, and somehow tanks & healer are already done and dps aren't. You know why? Because when I list a group on my key as a single dps no one wants to join, but when I do so as a tank or healer I get the group filled under 5 mins. Funnily the moment I fill the other tank / healer slot I'm not playing atm I insta get tons of dps signups and many of them are butthurt I don't invite them. Sorry, there's 3 slots and 30+ people in there, I don't even have time to read all the whispers I'm getting.

I'd like to play my hunter or mage sometimes but the game constantly tells me to stay tank / healer for dungeons. If I want to play a dps, I often have to ask friends to tank or heal for my group so the group can fill up. Might be more lucky if it's a desirable key (already a +10, easy dungeon) or last day of the reset, but otherwise, solo dps takes significantly longer to form a group.

P.S. Be glad WOW has solo catch up mechanics, I have a friend who played the Division, quit, came back, and quit again because everyone had more gear and any form of catch up required you to do group content while there was no one to group with in that gear bracket anymore. I think WOW went a long way since ye olde times when you needed friends / guild to literally boost you through content because there was no catch up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see what the issue is here?

I mean I've been kicked from groups for all sort of reasons. Sometimes people are just rude and bad.

I agree that having crucible unlocked should not have been a reason to get kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it is absurd at all.

1. It wasn't your key.
    2. Whoever has the key picks the team since has everything to lose.
    3. If he/she wants a 940 ilevel Mythic geared team to help carry a Mythic+4 Maw, she/he is entitled to it.
    4. Don't try bumming free runs. Make your own groups, run a Mythic+0, and level your own key.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

That would require me to do a everyday farm of artifact power for several weeks if not Month.

I gave up on my main character and i am recently a new class. I have been a "good boy" and farmed 2 legendaries and did Argus everyday for 3 weeks to be fully stacked.

I actually don't care, i can always make my own group. But there is no dennying this is elitism and this behavior is not seen in many other games.
    your complete ignorance is horrifying

Yes... what exactly did you expect when they announced artifact power? People cheered for grinds and now they have their grinds.

I think you have this information wrong or I'm not understanding your post correctly. OP is not saying that they're not full on traits or some shit. OP is saying that they haven't finished the very basic requirement of unlocking the Crucible AT ALL which takes about 1 hour a week to finish. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people to log in and play for 1 hour a week at least progressing on the system that will unlock week three. OP doesn't have it at all and is being denied because they haven't put forth the effort to finish the solo player experience.

Your post sounds to me like you've unlocked the crucible for the +15 item levels, but don't have every single trait unlocked. Nobody does AFAIK. Most people I know are around the 66-67 trait mark. That isn't even high enough to unlock the last row in your first relic. That's fine. People are just expecting OP to get that +15 item level unlocked before they invite them.

I disagree with everything you said, but instead of arguing I'll just answer your question from my pov and the pov of those I play with: yes. If you do nit have crucible unlocked by the the raid opens you should be denied. In that case, perhaps lfr is more your speed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I think you have this information wrong or I'm not understanding your post correctly. OP is not saying that they're not full on traits or some shit. OP is saying that they haven't finished the very basic requirement of unlocking the Crucible AT ALL which takes about 1 hour a week to finish. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people to log in and play for 1 hour a week at least progressing on the system that will unlock week three. OP doesn't have it at all and is being denied because they haven't put forth the effort to finish the solo player experience.

Your post sounds to me like you've unlocked the crucible for the +15 item levels, but don't have every single trait unlocked. Nobody does AFAIK. Most people I know are around the 66-67 trait mark. That isn't even high enough to unlock the last row in your first relic. That's fine. People are just expecting OP to get that +15 item level unlocked before they invite them.
    I agree completely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    No, he doesnt like it. He wants to do it for the weekly chest, he said it more than once. But he cba to play more than once/3 weeks. So if something, your answer is disgusting, couse you read 2 posts, but you cbb to read the other 65. You are pretty much the same as he is in the game.
    Like i said, it doens't matter what's the reason why he is doing a Mythic +4 dungeon. He is playing the game with 920 ilvl, meaning he is more than qualified to do a stupid Mythic 4 -__-

Oh derpy derp, he doesnt have crucible unlocked lel, he cant do the easiest thing on earth that is a Mythic 4.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Guessing most comments here are something like 'make ur own group then!!'

But yea it's stupid. All I can guess is that these people were carried to where they're at now so still need high IL people to carry them despite their gear.
    I lol'd. So true

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Yes... what exactly did you expect when they announced artifact power? People cheered for grinds and now they have their grinds.
    Hey not everybody cheered for this. Every mythic raider I knew hated this system from the start and now it's rearing it ugly head for casual audiences as well. I'm pretty sure the consensus from my friend circle of current or former mythic raiders was "This is bad because it's going to force all of us to farm really hard for this AP shit, and it's bad for the casual audience because fake wannabe elitists are going to use it as a benchmark to player skill just like they have for years with gearscore/item level"