Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    Diversity brought back to WoW, allowing us to be unique! The game is too simple in terms of talents, rotations and general game play. Everything that made the game fun was removed to make it a run through for kids playing in the library. Legendaries are no longer legendaries.

Oh and new content! Not this continuous time travelling shit.
    We haven't properly time traveled since WoD. That arc pretty much ended with HFC. When did we travel through time during Legion other than flashbacks or visions?

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    Diversity brought back to WoW, allowing us to be unique! The game is too simple in terms of talents, rotations and general game play. Everything that made the game fun was removed to make it a run through for kids playing in the library. Legendaries are no longer legendaries.

Oh and new content! Not this continuous time travelling shit.
    Yeeeeaaahh...

Except back then you had to always be the exact spec AND talent tree points placed.

For instance, if you were a priest you absolutely HAD to be holy with the precise point allocation or else guilds would universally call you a noob and laugh at you.

Unless you did PvP, in which case you likely had a different cookie cutter design altogether for that, which you'd also get laughed at for not choosing the optimal build... But it would mostly be those killing you. Not that it mattered too terribly with how overpowered gear made certain classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Blizzard moving into the "Adult Entertainment Market". Life size blow up dolls of Silvanas, Jaina, and all their female chars from, all of their franchises. I know, I know, dammit, I should get out more.
    I'd buy one.

The removal of legendaries or at least way, way less RNG in the next expantion.

Resurrection of Diablo 3.

Sadly it is never gonna happen.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-09-30 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    new expansion

/thread
    Antorus will arrive november/december. Next blizzcon is november 2018. No way in hell they gonna delay revealing a new expac to next blizzcon, meaning 1-2 years of antorus. Just aint gonna happen. So a expac reveal is coming on blizzcon. with a 99.99% certainty

A wow expansion that is about exploration and small scale stories. No chosen ones, no certain doom, just give me a ship or something and point me in a direction.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    'I don't like a thing so no one else should ever have that thing either.'
    Indeed, cuz things change, WoW included, and if people don't like it then that's too bad and they can go have fun with something else instead.

Frankly, they could announce legacy servers too and that'd be good as well. I see no point in doing so, but at least a proper definitive announcement of either Yes or No would stop the constant debate about it and then either side can be either happy or sad with the outcome and move on with their lives.

A new expansion
    - BIG stat squish
    - Back to quest unlocked legendary item which we progress during the expansion (like the cloak / ring)
    - No more endless ap grinding
    - ugh too many things to mention...

In short an expansion again where there is atleast some sort of feeling of completion.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new race, or two. We're long overdue.

The toning down of some of the RNG elements, especially with Legendaries. Go back to the quest model they had.

Keep World Quests, but diversify them. There are really unique ones, but most of them are kill or fetch quests.

Have the xpac be South Seas themed with Old Gods laced in.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoW expansion but that's already been confirmed so yay I guess.

Diablo 4 or remaster of Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was fun for a little bit but it got old fast and while I came back and tried it again a couple of times, it never held me like Diablo 2 did. I'd buy and play the fuck out of a remastered D2 though.

Warcraft 4 or remaster of Warcraft 3. They did it with Starcraft so why not WC3? Same as Diablo 2, I'd buy and play the fuck out of this shit 100%.

Those are pretty tame wishes though and I imagine they're eventually going to do those remasters.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Diablo 4 / Diablo 3 expansion / Diablo MMORPG (100% not going to happen)
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

New expansion with sub-races, that is all

Badge Gear!
    Its back!

Also, while I am wishing on a star, they announce Bethesda's Elder Scrolls 6 for some reason.
    I think that second one might be more likely.
    Last edited by skribzy; 2017-09-30 at 11:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New cool game project. I know they have them but they haven't announced one yet!

Deleted
    Legacy servers, but you can only access them after you killed the current last boss on mythic and when a new tier releases you lose access until you´re done.
    So they release them but be a dick about it

10+ Year Old Account
    The new expansion.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    WoW 2.

Fresh start, new engine.

WoW turns into a legacy game so we can still enjoy our old characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    ^This, a fresh start with limited classes/races we have way to many now. Its to the point they all feel the same with only slight differences.
    Thinly veiled legacy request. "Make wow simpler like it was in vanilla"

You people realize a large chunk of people only play because they are invested in their character, take that away and the game is dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    any of 10, 15 or flex mythic

15+ Year Old Account
    What do people have against Titanforge?

As a long time hard core raider turned casual one-night-a-week heroic raider, getting some titanforge gear every now and then is the shit.

Plus it gives the high end raiders a chance to improve once they're BiS?