Deleted

I wish Argus had more quests

What I mean by this is I wish the Argus story quests didn't stop after 3 weeks and that we still had new quests unlocked for a few more weeks. I actually enjoyed the quests (I mostly play for quests) and was nice having something to look forward to each week

It would've been nice for the campaign to last a bit longer but I'm good with at least having the 3 weeks of nice content and story.

Rather 3 weeks of good than however many it was of mostly meh with the Broken Shore! :P

Hopefully future campaigns in the game will last longer than 3 weeks. Doesn't have to be something for every week, like Suramar, but a month or so of campaign questing sounds good to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    The nightfallen campaign was awesome in that regard, was weird this one ended so quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    It would've been nice for the campaign to last a bit longer but I'm good with at least having the 3 weeks of nice content and story.

Rather 3 weeks of good than however many it was of mostly meh with the Broken Shore! :P

Hopefully future campaigns in the game will last longer than 3 weeks. Doesn't have to be something for every week, like Suramar, but a month or so of campaign questing sounds good to me.
    I agree 100% better than 7.2 and I am glad we had 3 weeks but I guess it just made crave more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I agree 100% better than 7.2 and I am glad we had 3 weeks but I guess it just made crave more
    When its shit you dont want more. When its great you want more. That's how it's done!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    The nightfallen campaign was awesome in that regard, was weird this one ended so quickly.
    It really felt rushed. Oh No! Illidan killed Xe'ra! Quick, just move on. Oh no! Something something Void something Aleria! Quick, jut move on.

Really could have done with looking at things like that in more detail. :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    Once Antorus is released, I'm fairly certain we'll get more story quests. It's the same time gating formula Blizzard loves doing. We are just done with part 1 of this campaign in Suramar...

I mean on the Broken Shore...

FACK, I mean on Argus.

If there were more quests in argus there would be a post asking for less quests so we could be done with argus faster and you know thats 100% true , blizz will never win.

There's a whole chunk of Antoran Wastes that's sealed off behind invisible walls and insta-death mechanics. I imagine when the raid opens there'll be some more quests there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    If there were more quests in argus there would be a post asking for less quests so we could be done with argus faster and you know thats 100% true , blizz will never win.
    I don't agree

The complaint with 7.2 wasn't the quests but the quality - People expected purpose behind the goals but all we got was irrelevant one of quests. 7.3 provided an on-go story arc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Once Antorus is released, I'm fairly certain we'll get more story quests. It's the same time gating formula Blizzard loves doing. We are just done with part 1 of this campaign in Suramar...

I mean on the Broken Shore...

FACK, I mean on Argus.
    I would like to believe that but honestly I feel the only new content after the raid will be the pre-expantion patch

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It really felt rushed. Oh No! Illidan killed Xe'ra! Quick, just move on. Oh no! Something something Void something Aleria! Quick, jut move on.

Really could have done with looking at things like that in more detail. :/
    Pretty much. It's almost comical to see a huge event like Illidan killing Naaru Prime, some sort of SuperAngel, and nobody really giving a shit outside of the cinematic. Turalyon goes from berserker rage to "X'era? What's that now?". And the whole Light-themed ship completly brushing off the fact that Alleria shows up as a void supermutant? Is everyone on Vindicaar high or something?

I'm almost sure there will be more, they are just waiting the release of Antorus.

There were at least 2 in-game cutscenes saw in PTR but not in live: one in which we contact Eonar and find out she's hiding from the Legion, and another with Aggramar and the tortured souls of the Pantheon.

Another thing is that we can't access the Antorus entrance right now. I think there will be a part in the campaign in which we storm and open it.

This could potentially lead into 3 more weeks of quests, thought I think they'll be shorter than the first 3 weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree

The complaint with 7.2 wasn't the quests but the quality - People expected purpose behind the goals but all we got was irrelevant one of quests. 7.3 provided an on-go story arc

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to believe that but honestly I feel the only new content after the raid will be the pre-expantion patch
    No, I mean't that once the raid is officially open, we will get new story quests THEN, rather than like 3-4 months after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I'm almost sure there will be more, they are just waiting the release of Antorus.

There were at least 2 in-game cutscenes saw in PTR but not in live: one in which we contact Eonar and find out she's hiding from the Legion, and another with Aggramar and the tortured souls of the Pantheon.

Another thing is that we can't access the Antorus entrance right now. I think there will be a part in the campaign in which we storm and open it.

This could potentially lead into 3 more weeks of quests, thought I think they'll be shorter than the first 3 weeks.
    Aren't both those connected to the raid?

- - - Updated - - -

No, I mean't that once the raid is officially open, we will get new story quests THEN, rather than like 3-4 months after.
    Ahh, well I agree we will get more lore but unsure how much will be quest related that isn't just "Enter raid and..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine4321 View Post
    My name Catherine from Los Angeles, USA.
    This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr. Kareem brought my husband back to me in just 48hours. No one could have ever made me believe that this testimony would actually one day be shared by me. I never believed in love spells, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Dr. Kareem is a gifted spell caster. My love life was a total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through the first divorce and was on the brink of a second. but my husband didn’t seem to care as he was asking for a divorce.So, I had to delay the process to buy time for myself so as to figure out a way to get him back. All my effort to resolve the situation and make him love me proved abortive.However, as pressure from my husband's lawyer increased I became so desperate and "GAVE IN" to my friend's advice about Dr Kareem who helps people to restore their broken homes.You may never know until you break down the walls and give something a chance. I contacted him via his w w w . fastspellsolution.com and within a few hours, he replied back.I carefully followed his instructions and everything worked out just like a dream.

To my amazement, He did whatever he was he doing, and lo and behold, not more than 48 hours later, I had a call from my husband asking me what was happening to our relationship? And with excitement, I responded just as Dr.Kareem instructed me not to pick up a flight with him even though I was hurt. Afterward, we straighten out our differences and I had him back just like a dream! Now, we are happy and in love more than before.

Thank you so much, Dr. Kareem, for your Love and for reuniting my family back.
    My dearly beloved brothers and sisters stop crying secretly for your marital problem.There is a solution for you at FAST SOLUTION HOME. Pride and unbelieving will never help just as I used to be.Here is my phone number (+1)5309038029 text me for any question or contact Dr. Kareem directly and I promise you will never regret it.Good luck!
    Help Line: (+27)723697012,
    w w w . fastspellsolution.com
    Well I kind of agree, but don't you think Sargeras is too much of a powerful figure to simply be imprisoned?

Aren't both those connected to the raid?
    Dunno, I'm just guessing.
    I think at least one more chapter with us advancing towards Antorus' gates may still happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I personally prefer this than 7.2, but I do admit a Suramar storyline would've been great for Argus. But then again, these take a lot of time to develop.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Well I kind of agree, but don't you think Sargeras is too much of a powerful figure to simply be imprisoned?
    IF anyone could do it, it's Dr. Killidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    And the whole Light-themed ship completly brushing off the fact that Alleria shows up as a void supermutant?
    Not to mention that the brush-off itself was brushed off.

Why on earth did the ship, built on another world with no knowledge of this artifact, transform upon the artifact's completion? It makes no sense!

10+ Year Old Account
    What I mean by this is I wish the Argus story quests didn't stop after 3 weeks and that we still had new quests unlocked for a few more weeks. I actually enjoyed the quests (I mostly play for quests) and was nice having something to look forward to each week
    I wish Argus would've had more quests too but when I see people throwing a fit about having to do more things or having to actually do stuff on their alts, I suddenly dream of time gating things.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..