Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    and then class balance continues to get wrose, and worse, because the class design and balance team is spread ever thinner.

Also, the discrepancy between melee and ranged isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be... There are currently 13 melee DPS specs in the game, and 11 ranged DPS specs, a difference of only 2 (tanks and healers are 6 specs each)... It was a difference of 1 before the change of Survival to melee, which I still don't understand why they did, but there is still not a big difference in the numbers like people seem to think.
    Yes, but you can't really count mages and warlocks separated since most of them would use the spec that'd do best dps. Mages are in a nice spot these days, but locks only play affliction. Same can be said for hunters.

So you really need to count the classes.

Melee: DK, DH, Druid, Hunter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman Warrior.

Ranged: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock.

What I'd do is to make Discipline a DPS spec and add a new class with a Healer and two rdps specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    Yes, but you can't really count mages and warlocks separated since most of them would use the spec that'd do best dps. Mages are in a nice spot these days, but locks only play affliction.
    Ok, so we can't consider Fury/Arms Warriors separate, we can't consider Sub/Outlaw/Assassination Rogues separate either, or Unholy/Frost DKs, etc, because they will also play whatever does the most DPS... This doesn't work in favor of your argument... We're still looking at a difference of only 3 if we just consider classes and not specs... That's still not a big deal.

I would much rather no new classes ever got added from here on out so we can maybe get some actual fucking balance for once. Hell I'd remove DKs, Monks, and DH if I could, the less classes there are, the more attention the remaining will get. Fewer classes with better balance>more classes with worse balance.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-30 at 07:42 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Fully customizable balance druid form, just balance, nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    'I don't like a thing so no one else should ever have that thing either.'
    it's less that (for me at least) than having a firm decision about the issue vs letting it linger. I don't actually care which way the decision goes but make a fracking decision.

OT: I'd like to see more 5 mans throughout the expansion. I'd like them to revert SV back to a ranged spec for Hunters. I hope to see that this isn't a filler or bridge expansion but continues the story arc they seem to be promising (Uh oh, void threat!). I'd like them to either abandon time-gating OR make the gates have actual story. For example, the Suramar line was done pretty well. The Broken Shore stuff in 7.2 was pathetic. I get the reason they want gate but then invest some resources and make it feel meaningful, not "go kill X of Y and get me shards"
    Last edited by clevin; 2017-09-30 at 07:34 PM.

New expansion or anything to do with more character customization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think of it.. an option to buy the next expansion without the god damn "free" character boost. It causes the price to go up and not everyone needs it. I sure as hell don't.

I miss the good old days when new expansion was 34,99€ (and whatever it used to cost in the US).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    new expansion, hopefully no new class, there are too many as it is.

I'd love to see GC return, as much shit as he got he was good at his job... But he is happily working for another company, he won't be returning.
    I don't think they'll ever release two expansions in a row with new classes. That's just idiotic.

New expansion:
    -N'Zoth as big bad along with Azshara, hints at void lords being old god masters for expansion afterward
    -Sub races, more customization options for races, factions within factions, etc.
    -Revamp of world, bringing story cohesion, updated world timeline, possibly scaling content
    -Retaining great changes like Legendaries that change playstyle, Artifact-Weapon style progression, class halls, lore,
    -New island zones, Kul-Tiras, aforementioned revamp of world providing leveling/questing/end-game content, dislike the idea of a new giant landmass.
    -Playable Ethereals...and on that note...

Unrealistic desire: Neutral Faction. A big change they could make to the game could be a neutral faction or retain Horde/Alliance dichotomy but not making it necessary. For example the Illidari and Ebon Blade factions - It's just strange that because their members belong to a certain race, that they are bound to the Horde/Alliance. Playable Ogres would be cool in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killeyedascope View Post
    New expansion:
    -N'Zoth as big bad along with Azshara, hints at void lords being old god masters for expansion afterward
    -Sub races, more customization options for races, factions within factions, etc.
    -Revamp of world, bringing story cohesion, updated world timeline, possibly scaling content
    -Retaining great changes like Legendaries that change playstyle, Artifact-Weapon style progression, class halls, lore,
    -New island zones, Kul-Tiras, aforementioned revamp of world providing leveling/questing/end-game content, dislike the idea of a new giant landmass.
    -Playable Ethereals...and on that note...

Unrealistic desire: Neutral Faction. A big change they could make to the game could be a neutral faction or retain Horde/Alliance dichotomy but not making it necessary. For example the Illidari and Ebon Blade factions - It's just strange that because their members belong to a certain race, that they are bound to the Horde/Alliance. Playable Ogres would be cool in the future.
    Did you not read the title of the thread? It says 1 thing. Not 7 things. Reading isn't hard. Come on, man.

We're still looking at a difference of only 3 if we just consider classes and not specs... That's still not a big deal.

It IS. Specially when all fights historically favored rangeds. There has to be at least an equal number of classes capable of doing rdps and melee dps. To you three isn't a big differente, but it is.

The death of survival hunters. They can replace them with pretty much anything else and I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Did you not read the title of the thread? It says 1 thing. Not 7 things. Reading isn't hard. Come on, man.
    Are you special needs, buddy?

I stated I wanted a new expansion.

Did I say I wanted Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, etc?

I only stated I wanted an expansion right?

Do expansions only have a single feature?

Do they?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Now that I think of it.. an option to buy the next expansion without the god damn "free" character boost. It causes the price to go up and not everyone needs it. I sure as hell don't.

I miss the good old days when new expansion was 34,99€ (and whatever it used to cost in the US).
    This x10000
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Diablo 4

/10
    Not going to happen ( Thank god ) I'd rather they expanded D3.

My thing? Druid for Diablo 3
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killeyedascope View Post
    Are you special needs, buddy?

I stated I wanted a new expansion.

Did I say I wanted Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, etc?

I only stated I wanted an expansion right?

Do expansions only have a single feature?

Do they?
    Getting this angry when someone points out you're wrong isn't very mature. Maybe take a break from the forum until you feel a bit better.

Updated Goblin models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Level scaling across the entire world with world quests. So I can play level 110+ Uldum or Stranglethorn Vale.
    Yeah can't wait so that I never feel powerful again and old outdated content takes more effort than it should, nothing says RPG like meaningless character progression.
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Getting this angry when someone points out you're wrong isn't very mature. Maybe take a break from the forum until you feel a bit better.
    How are they "wrong" it's a discussion forum, they are discussing, on the other hand you're trolling, flaming and spamming, good job being useful. /s
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-09-30 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    10 man mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    warcraft 4

Exactly what I want. Can't see it happening; but i would love it so much.