Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the diablo game in development

New expansion, preferably without or with at most one underwater zone (*angry stare*). It should preferably have the following features:
    *World scaling up to 110 (aka up until next expansion).
    *A new artifact system, constant progression is the best thing implemented since launch (along with m+).
    *Functional world PvP, a bit sick of one-shotting and getting killed or killing in a single stun 1v1.
    *NO new class!
    *Utility-only legendaries, or perhaps one difficult to obtain legendary like every other expansion (progression or drop).

Cross realm and/or cross faction guild and grouping capabilities, including Mythic raids.

Brand New Dev team and Ion has been terminated
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

well nothing specific, what wil new expansion will be about, and perhaps new customisation options. It's the lore that I'm concerned about the most. Legion was a huge disappointment for me in this regard. I want to return to WoW but Legion playstyle and storytelling has to go.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

4th specs for 2 or 3 existing classes, would prefer this over an entirely new class (which would also be 2 or 3 new specs). A light-based caster dps spec for paladins or priests would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Diablo 4

/10
    I am with you 100%

but won't happen

https://www.pcgamesn.com/diablo-4/di...n-announcement
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2017-09-30 at 09:04 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    There are heaps of special things blizzard could announce at blizzcon this year.

from Vanilla servers to a new race, to ghostcrawler returning or even a new class. what do you personally want to hear them announce?
    That's funny tell another one.

A new MMO set in the Overwatch world.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Playable murlocs
    *waits for uproar to calm down*
    Fine, playable naga.
    Yeah give us nagas. I already have my naga name reserved: Bigounce <Professional Street Naga>
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    New expansion, preferably without or with at most one underwater zone (*angry stare*). It should preferably have the following features:
    *A new artifact system, constant progression is the best thing implemented since launch (along with m+).
    *Functional world PvP, a bit sick of one-shotting and getting killed or killing in a single stun 1v1.
    *NO new class!
    *Utility-only legendaries, or perhaps one difficult to obtain legendary like every other expansion (progression or drop).
    Whats wrong with underwater zones? I know melee characters had issues in Vashjir, but cmon, was that zone both aesthetically and thematically not one of the coolest and most unique in wow? Imagine what else they could come up with now that the game has seen major improvements since Cata.

I am personally rooting for an Naga / Old God expansion, potentially even with playable Naga

Diablo 4. Destiny 2 Expansion stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    *NO new class!
    I fully Disagree on the Artifacts, I hated not getting new weapons to drop, Killing bosses is boring and seems pointless now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Diablo 4. Destiny 2 Expansion stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I fully Disagree on the Artifacts, I hated not getting new weapons to drop, Killing bosses is boring and seems pointless now.
    + with artifacts we dont get to weild the epic looking weapons of bosses,like Blackhands mace, flamecallers sword (both from BRF),archimondes mace(M version, and the sword),zakuuns axe, garrosh his axe,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    New class: Tinker.
    New race: Naga.
    Subraces.

PogChamp
    how would naga take FPs?
    tbh theyre not cool enough to warrant being a playable
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    all i want, is for them to say "we're giving gouge and garrote back to all rogue specs"
    and ambush and old rogue animations

New expansion with improvements on all of legions systems, don't even need to add any new ones, just make the ones we have better, legion has been my favorite expansion and I've been playing since 2004.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    New expansion with improvements on all of legions systems, don't even need to add any new ones, just make the ones we have better, legion has been my favorite expansion and I've been playing since 2004.
    Agree with this, Legion was a good expansion (not yet ready to say the best, but I am getting some of the same vibes as I got during wrath of the lich king.. which is very positive). I think that instead of changing everything, like they did so often, they should just stick with the plan and make the expansion better. Make some adjustments to the RNG, do something different with legendaries (or not at all maybe) and add like some extra complementary features to give the next expansion a distinct feel. Would make me happy.

They could then use all the design effort that they did not have to spend on new stuff on creating more content.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    There are heaps of special things blizzard could announce at blizzcon this year.

from Vanilla servers to a new race, to ghostcrawler returning or even a new class. what do you personally want to hear them announce?
    Updated worgen models. Hell, I wouldn't complain if they went back to the alpha build worgen model. They still look leaps and bounds better than current.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Not to go too off-topic, but it could happen. You would just need to not shut down WoW.

I mean, here's one way you could do it:

1) Keep WoW running and being updated/expanded.

2) Develop WoW2 (you'd be slowed down by WoW still running but not stopped, and you can always hire more people).

3) When WoW2 is ready, release it as a separately-bought game, but have your WoW sub also pay for access to it (i.e. only one sub, and you get access to both if you've bought both). Do not go too gimmicky or give it away for free completely.

4) Annouce WoW is slowing development, shrink the team, etc. but DO NOT shut it down, do not entirely cease development - use it as a training platform for new devs as well as other things.

Now so long as you made a good game, people are going to transition to it. They won't be mad, because WoW and their precious characters still exist. Give ex-WoW players some cosmetic-only stuff, maybe a lot of it - just GW2 did, but nothing too functional, nothing that cheapens the game. The sheer name-power of "World of Warcraft" combined with a new world would drag huge numbers of lapsed players, of which there are tens of millions. You've got to be ready for that. That's maybe the biggest challenge. You also need to design a game that people who are 30/40 even 50 years old and a bit time-constricted can have fun in, and at least basically engage with all elements of the game, because most of your returning players will be in their 30s and 40s.

It could be done. It would just have to be done with care. It could, potentially, with the right messaging, advertising, and so on, be the biggest game release in history.
    Yes it could be done, yes it is possible. but only with a 2% chance. WOW is stil good. the reason they're updating the models & other stuff in their engine is because they want this to be their "WOW" they don't want to make a second WOW. What they could do is make another MMO, but i don't see that happening in the near future.

I am feeling another game being unveiled at this blizzcon though. They know small games can do well. they'll probably go with microtransactions aswell. cause well thats how most games are now. its a cash cow.

That they discovered a portal to a real world with Draenei and Blood Elf like beings on it.