Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Well this thread is going to be about how Muslims are terrible even though being abusive isn't an only Muslim thing calling it now.
    "Being abusive isnt an only muslim thing."

This type of argument is the most useless someone can say.
    Its like saying "we are not the only species who breathe on this planet". Ofc its true.

What matters are proportions.

"Not all muslims are terrorists" is another retarded statement ive seen running wild around. It holds true, even if 999/1000 muslims are terrorists.

!!!

Only leftists with their big brains can argue like that!

Not all muslims are terrorists but a HUGE AND DISPROPORTIONATE amount of them either are, or agree with acts of terror, in comparisons with other religions!

PS: I would love to crush your little insect with my teleport abbusive Shinnok , to keep you in my special vortex, so you see that you actually dont know anything about Mortal Kombat. Id simply ragdoll and bully you around.
    I like Shinnok playstyle and character both.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-09-30 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I would ask why such a person was allowed back on the streets but I guess I know why.
    average prison terms is why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    So we got a nut job here. Happens all the time. Sadly. Toss him in a cell and be done with it.
    Like a guy in Texas literally killed a daughters sex partner and they weren't muslim so this thread is like a big misdirect to me lol.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    "Being abusive isnt an only muslim thing."

This type of argument is the most useless someone can say.
    Its like saying "we are not the only species who breathe on this planet". Ofc its true.

"Not all muslims are terrorists" is another retarded statement ive seen running wild around. It holds true, even if 999/1000 muslims are terrorists.

!!!

Only leftists with their big brains can argue like that!

Not all muslims are terrorists but a HUGE AND DISPROPORTIONATE amount of them either are, or agree with acts of terror, in comparisons with other religions!

PS: I would love to crush your little insect with my teleport abbusive Shinnok , to keep you in my special vortex, so you see that you actually dont know anything about Mortal Kombat. Id simply ragdoll and bully you around.
    I like Shinnok playstyle and character both
    yaaaaa, i'm not very good fighting game player so ya you would probably beat me. i like mortal kombat for the characters even if i'm not good at it i tend to only play the single player as i don't care for pvp matchs.

Can't we just...kick them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    Can you link? I need a audio

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh they are not Muslims, imo maybe 20% OR EVEN LESS that claim to be, truly are. You can't play that card. That's ignorant.
    Except it's not. If you actually knew anything about the Quran and the hadiths you'd know that ISIS members (especially core members) are deeply religious and follow the hadiths by the letter. Read them before you nullify yourself and stop being a cultural relativist.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-09-30 at 11:10 PM.

The thread title is wrong. He didn't beat his daughter with a hammer according to the article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes, a devout one would do this. just like a devout christian would beat their kids, or a jew. the abrahamic faiths tell you to beat the shit out of your kids, and if you're devout, you will.

anyway, it's not a surprise. jail won't change him either. that girl's in trouble for the rest of her life, hopefully she can change countries and be safe.
    thats a pretty huge generalization bro. What does that make the people I know, or the people in my family who pray 5 times a day, help in mosque events and rather sit down their kids and talk rather than smack them? Non devout muslims? Bad muslims? What makes a devout muslim then?

I have been brought up in a very conservative muslim family. finished the Quran multiple times. Brother in law is a hafiz (memorized the Quran). We have yet to find a spot that actively mentions IN context, to "beat the shit out of our kids".

Also just to be transparent on all sides. The dad is foolish no doubts there. But the kids not very smart either.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    thats a pretty huge generalization bro. What does that make the people I know, or the people in my family who pray 5 times a day, help in mosque events and rather sit down their kids and talk rather than smack them? Non devout muslims? Bad muslims? What makes a devout muslim then?

I have been brought up in a very conservative muslim family. finished the Quran multiple times. Brother in law is a hafiz (memorized the Quran). We have yet to find a spot that actively mentions IN context, to "beat the shit out of our kids".

Also just to be transparent on all sides. The dad is foolish no doubts there. But the kids not very smart either.
    i assume it has some variant of "spare the rod, spoil the child" just as the bible does. if i remember correctly, that is old testament, which the quran has most of.

if you don't follow a faith to the letter, you're not devout. that's just the way it is. if i say i'm devoted to upholding the law, and then game parking meters or jaywalk, that's not being devoted to the law, that's picking and choosing what i like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i assume it has some variant of "spare the rod, spoil the child" just as the bible does. if i remember correctly, that is old testament, which the quran has most of.

if you don't follow a faith to the letter, you're not devout. that's just the way it is. if i say i'm devoted to upholding the law, and then game parking meters or jaywalk, that's not being devoted to the law, that's picking and choosing what i like.
    So this guy that they say is devout. beat his kid. but also raped a schoolgirl. By your definition in just that box he is not devout because no where in ANY religion, is rape allowed.

Life is not as linear as that. The world is not divided into good and bad people, religious non religious people. That belief is the entirety of the problem in our society today. That people simply cannot stop labelling or rather mislabelling people. Do you think just cuz I am muslim I have any right to say someone else will go to hell just simply cuz they are not muslim? I do not. Similarly, extending on that point, just because some might call me devout, doesnt make me it, or rather even as a standard for what devout is.

No one is "devoted' in the sense that they follow every letter. It is impossible to do so. The whole point is intention and how hard someone can try to stay in the clean. Police wont dock you if you go 10km/h over the limit here in Ontario (dunno where you are from). They will most definitely dock you if you are 20 over or so. By your logic they wouldnt have a moments rest. Cuz everyone is breaking the law.

7+ Year Old Account
    How has religion got anything to do with this?

Dude wakes up to find some guy fucking his daughter in his house, overreacts. Could be a fucking wiccan for all it matters to the topic.
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2017-10-01 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    You would kill your son if he was gay? Don't have kids lol
    You misread me. I was merely thinking if he beat his daughter for having just sex, one could only imagine what horrific reaction he`d have if he finds his son (if he even has one) in bed with another dude.

Hell no, i`m very tolerant to gay people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Well this thread is going to be about how Muslims are terrible even though being abusive isn't an only Muslim thing calling it now.
    Some religions are objectively worse than others, you'll have to admit that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    How has religion got anything to do with this?

Dude wakes up to find some guy fucking his daughter in his house, overreacts. Could be a fucking wiccan for all it matters to the topic.
    ^ my point exactly.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Some religions are objectively worse than others, you'll have to admit that.
    sure some are better.

I missed the part about him hitting the daughter with a hammer in the article.....

If he hadn't hit the daughter and had just hit the "intruder" I might can be ok with that.... after all he wasn't suppose to be in the house.

But nah lock dude up and throw aways the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I missed the part about him hitting the daughter with a hammer in the article.....

If he hadn't hit the daughter and had just hit the "intruder" I might can be ok with that.... after all he wasn't suppose to be in the house.

But nah lock dude up and throw aways the key!
    yeah that is mad weird. even if its against the religion and all why would "god" want you to handle it that way? im sure hes capable of applying punishment.

I don't even see how "religion" factors into this... generally its not a good idea to !@#$ someone's 15 year old daughter while they're in the house.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck your religious bullshit. Have it or don't have it but murdering your kids is fucked and you should be hung for it immediately.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both source material and this thread title are pure clickbait, according to the actual events he never hit her with a hammer, just the boyfriend once which he needed 2 stitches / staples for.

Just saying... love how every title has to be more dramatic than the truth.

oh and RELIGION OF PEACE XD

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I don't even see how "religion" factors into this... generally its not a good idea to !@#$ someone's 15 year old daughter while they're in the house.
    17 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    17 year old
    huh. i must've misread the 5am scanning it then... cuz even the 17 years old isn't even mentioned in the OP for me to misread.