10+ Year Old Account

What are some tips for doing old dungeons as fast as possible?

I've been running old dungeons for toys/transmog/pets/mounts and I'm wondering if I'm missing anything that can speed up the process.

Bear Tartare
    Food. Grants a 5 second "Sprint" effect on every kill, regardless of level.

Speed Gear
    Stacking the Legion Speed tertiary stat. I only have enough for +12%, but it's better than nothing.

Sephuz
    +10% Passive movement speed. CC gives a short sprint effect.

Burning Rush
    With the nerf to Fighter Chow (rip 1000% health regen, now 400%), it seems impossible to keep up 100% of the time, or even be worth using during the non-combat segments of runs (generally backtracking). But it's better than nothing I guess.

Nitro Boost
    Engi Belt Enchantment/Tinker. Short Sprint effect on a 2 min cooldown

Demonic Portal
    Useful in some dungeons during the run back as it allows you to teleport through walls/floors/obstacles.

So that's really it. I've been told that as of a recent patch, the Proving Ground teleport out and in no longer works, so that's a bust. The Legendary BoE looks mostly useless.

Anything else I could think about using?

Edit:
    There's also the Crucible movement speed upgrade, but you can't freely choose that whenever you wish.
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-10-01 at 05:22 AM.

Deleted
    Crafted Legendary shoulders are decent. They give MS when near mobs and regen when alone, giving higher BR uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post
    Crafted Legendary shoulders are decent. They give MS when near mobs and regen when alone, giving higher BR uptime.
    Does it even stack with Sephuz? +Movement Speed item effects generally don't. If not, then at the very least, it's an alternative if you haven't seen a Sephuz drop.

If it does, I could see it having uses if you aggro a quick mob during backtracking.

Thread title made me really miss old Kil'jaeden's Cunning + aoe Harvest Life
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Thread title made me really miss old Kil'jaeden's Cunning + aoe Harvest Life
    KJC is a repressed memory that no Warlock should ever be reminded of. It was the most beautiful thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Does it even stack with Sephuz? +Movement Speed item effects generally don't. If not, then at the very least, it's an alternative if you haven't seen a Sephuz drop.

If it does, I could see it having uses if you aggro a quick mob during backtracking.
    Wait, I thought it was impossible for anyone to not have sephuz. According to everyone I've ever seen and the forums, sephuz was guaranteed 1st or 2nd legendary drop for all classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by einaschern View Post
    Wait, I thought it was impossible for anyone to not have sephuz. According to everyone I've ever seen and the forums, sephuz was guaranteed 1st or 2nd legendary drop for all classes
    Somewhere out there he exists. The man who has never seen a Sephuz drop. The one who will be heralded as the true leader of our Order Hall.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello Though I have no legendaries at the moment. I'm only 106 almost 107 though, so don't know when they start dropping

Boots available from the Arathi Quartermaster for 1 token give movement speed, you can enchant them with one of the old movement speed enchants.

Cenarion Expedition sells a staff that also increases movement speed (and you can equip two of them if you are a Fury Warrior).

There is an old cloak enchant that also adds movement speed.

You can also grab an old helmet from somewhere and add one of the + movement speed metagems in it.

And if you are a JC you can get Figurine: Golden Hare

That adds up to some pretty neat run speed, and even equiped with 2 terrible BC era sticks, vanila boots, and MoP helm mobs die from 1 hit up to WoD era stuff. (Added bonus you can race with epic ground mounts.) Enjoy!

Actually you can still do the port trick, just have to do it by queuing up for regular MoP Scenarios (Brewmoon Festival even has a mailbox right at entrance)

7+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere out there he exists. The man who has never seen a Sephuz drop. The one who will be heralded as the true leader of our Order Hall.
    i am such a man, and i actually kinda wouldnt mind having big Seph of the Uz drop for me :P

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colourblind View Post
    Boots available from the Arathi Quartermaster for 1 token give movement speed, you can enchant them with one of the old movement speed enchants.

Cenarion Expedition sells a staff that also increases movement speed (and you can equip two of them if you are a Fury Warrior).

There is an old cloak enchant that also adds movement speed.

You can also grab an old helmet from somewhere and add one of the + movement speed metagems in it.

And if you are a JC you can get Figurine: Golden Hare

That adds up to some pretty neat run speed, and even equiped with 2 terrible BC era sticks, vanila boots, and MoP helm mobs die from 1 hit up to WoD era stuff. (Added bonus you can race with epic ground mounts.) Enjoy!
    None of these provide speed bonuses to max lvl players. Nerfed in WoD.
    /spit@Blizzard

I am that man. I have all Destro legendaries but Feretory, Sephuz and Prydaz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    I am that man. I have all Destro legendaries but Feretory, Sephuz and Prydaz.
    Meanwhile my Alt Lock only has Sephuz, Prydaz, and the Demonic Gateway Pants.

That alt represents the lowest of our Order Hall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    None of these provide speed bonuses to max lvl players. Nerfed in WoD.
    Yeah, WoD nerfed Movement speed gear and passive movement speed doesn't stack anymore. Only that Speed stat, 1 passive, and non-ordinary passive effects stack (example: Sephuz proc).

I even picked up the Cenarion Expedition staff, but it provided no speed increase over Sephuz.

That alt represents the lowest of our Order Hall.
    I'm proud of you, though

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been running old dungeons for toys/transmog/pets/mounts and I'm wondering if I'm missing anything that can speed up the process.

Bear Tartare
    Food. Grants a 5 second "Sprint" effect on every kill, regardless of level.

Speed Gear
    Stacking the Legion Speed tertiary stat. I only have enough for +12%, but it's better than nothing.

Sephuz
    +10% Passive movement speed. CC gives a short sprint effect.

Burning Rush
    With the nerf to Fighter Chow (rip 1000% health regen, now 400%), it seems impossible to keep up 100% of the time, or even be worth using during the non-combat segments of runs (generally backtracking). But it's better than nothing I guess.

Nitro Boost
    Engi Belt Enchantment/Tinker. Short Sprint effect on a 2 min cooldown

Demonic Portal
    Useful in some dungeons during the run back as it allows you to teleport through walls/floors/obstacles.

So that's really it. I've been told that as of a recent patch, the Proving Ground teleport out and in no longer works, so that's a bust. The Legendary BoE looks mostly useless.

Anything else I could think about using?

Edit:
    There's also the Crucible movement speed upgrade, but you can't freely choose that whenever you wish.
    legendary pants that make you able to dummon and use demonic portal instantly
    new heirloom neck from doing argus quest line

BELOW IS VOID literally just noticed it is 2 hander, thought it was 1 handed, well leavin it here for those who can use two handers
    also rivendare blade if you can get it to drop

Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-10-01 at 11:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Than i should be that choosen one XD

No really until now i have no sephuz and i have any destro specific legendary and 3 affli ones.

And only noe i see that i should have read further than just your post seems like i´m not the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    legendary pants that make you able to dummon and use demonic portal instantly
    new heirloom neck from doing argus quest line
    I can't believe I forgot to mention the pants. Those instant gateways and 2 charges are pretty noticeable.

And this is the first I'm seeing of this new heirloom. Looks handy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe I forgot to mention the pants. Those instant gateways and 2 charges are pretty noticeable.

And this is the first I'm seeing of this new heirloom. Looks handy.
    need to get 6 950 followers
    then complete a mission
    then you get that, and a new type of missions, so far they have only given me alot of AP being

annoying starts at 60... kinda thought it would have been cool if this was the 1-120 (or whatever) like we have had for the last 2 expansions with garrosh weapons and wod trinkets
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Hello my friend. I have 11 110s and no sephuz (got around 3 leggos per char)