Frieza can work as an antihero, or "frenemy" but I hope they'll never turn him to fully good guy like Piccolo and Vegeta. That just wouldn't suit him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Frieza can work as an antihero, or "frenemy" but I hope they'll never turn him to fully good guy like Piccolo and Vegeta. That just wouldn't suit him.
    Yeah the way Frieza talking to Gohan and telling him not to hold back and just go full power from the start is kinda reminded me of the relationship between Piccolo and Gohan at the start of DBZ kinda like a mentor and apprentice relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I believe the exact contract with Frieza stated it would be the earth Dragon balls :P

That means Frieza will get a wish, but may not be revived as he was revived once with them already XD
    1. I did say AFTER the tournament concludes, which should also mean after the Super Wish Balls have been used.

2. I thought they did away with the "can only be brought back once" limitation when Dende remade the balls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    1. I did say AFTER the tournament concludes, which should also mean after the Super Wish Balls have been used.

2. I thought they did away with the "can only be brought back once" limitation when Dende remade the balls?
    can't recall, but he was brought back once with the Dende dragon balls. We need someone with better memory!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    We'll probably know more after the Tournament concludes and whether or not Goku actually keeps his promise to revive Frieza. I am kind of hoping for a Frieza redemption arc where Frieza does turn in to an Anti-Hero. I like redemption stories.
    "Now, to keep my promise. SHENRON! BRING FRIEZA BACK TO LIFE!"

45 seconds of still reaction shots and dramatic music.

"Good little monkey, now I-"

"NOW FOR MY SECOND WISH!"

"SECOND WISH? YOU GET TWO?"

"SHENRON! MAKE FRIEZA UNWILLING TO HURT ANYONE AGAIN!"

And Frieza is sentenced to a fate worse than hell. Unable to lift a finger to hurt anyone, he is magically stopped just short of throwing a punch ever again. Goku promises if he does one good deed for every innocent he killed, he'll undo the wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post

And Frieza is sentenced to a fate worse than hell. Unable to lift a finger to hurt anyone, he is magically stopped just short of throwing a punch ever again. Goku promises if he does one good deed for every innocent he killed, he'll undo the wish.
    I dont want frieza to be redeemable thouuugggghhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post

You see, this wouldn't work out, story wise. You just can't force someone to redeem themselves. It'd just motivate him to do good deeds for years on end with the end goal of killing Goku once the wish is undone.

Something along the lines of, "Ugh, I had it with domination, it's too cumbersome and there's always the threat of someone being better. Maybe I'll just become a nomad, and live out a life of solitude."

Or maybe an even more evil being, whom is not tangible, decides to possess Frieza's body and Frieza is forced to watch his body do things he can't control. And once released he looses all taste for tyranny. Something that happened to Megatron at the end of Transformers Prime when Unicron possessed his body.

PS did anyone else read @Selastan's post in the voices of TFS Frieza and Goku?

super saiyan god super saiyan blue full ki control super saiyan silver
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    So, no Ep 109 this weekend I guess?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    No ep 109 this week but next week is double episode.

So so far its
    109 -110 = Goku Vs Jiren - Speaks for itself
    111 = Hit Vs Jiren - What happends to Goku?
    112 = Vegeta's Resolve - Vegeta also gets stronger? or does he challenges Jiren?
    113 = Fighting maniac Saiyen Battle - This could be so many things.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-10-01 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Goku gets his spirit bomb pushed back but he absorbs it and that triggers his new transformation.

...Super Saiyan Spirit?

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    No ep 109 this week but next week is double episode.

So so far its
    109 -110 = Goku Vs Jiren - Speaks for itself
    111 = Hit Vs Jiren - What happends to Goku?
    112 = Vegeta's Resolve - Vegeta also gets stronger? or does he challenges Jiren?
    113 = Fighting maniac Saiyen Battle - This could be so many things.
    I mean, we see him fully transformed in the special but there is still Jiren vs Hit.

so either Goku is eliminated (unlikely) or he is temporarily KO'ed.

its weird tbh.

if he gets no diff when he got the new form then I will be disappointed.

last 3 transformations were almost useless.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-10-01 at 11:49 PM.

spirit saiyan!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bois and Gals

I sometimes make pizza part posts when I feel pizza is needed

Shall we eat pizza next saturday night at 9:45pm eastern when it is likely up on crunchy roll?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Bois and Gals

I sometimes make pizza part posts when I feel pizza is needed

Shall we eat pizza next saturday night at 9:45pm eastern when it is likely up on crunchy roll?
    im down to join
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

SO from what it shows the fight is gonna be like Goku vs FRezzia namekian saga and i hope its as good. because this new for is ultimate everything and the defector end to Z and then uub training and maybe some arcas that can make gt canonical
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    They wouldn't do Spirit Saiyan, that was in a movie already.

so guys

do you think Hit will get eliminated in ep 111 or survive to fight another time in ToP ?