Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    I recently rewatched the first series.

I've got to say, I really appreciate what they did there, they actually developed characters I care about, that I am interested in, that have depth.

Too many shows are generic shite, with throw away characters that are never developed. AoS did a really good job of taking the time to develop their characters create a really good basis for the future stories unfolding.
    Yeah, but at the same time most people only see the first season as being dull / boring / dragging out because of how long it took to get into certain events. I personally enjoyed it all and I felt like it made the Hydra takeover a lot better than just kind of getting to it.

Not sure I want to keep watching this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, but at the same time most people only see the first season as being dull / boring / dragging out because of how long it took to get into certain events. I personally enjoyed it all and I felt like it made the Hydra takeover a lot better than just kind of getting to it.
    I know, and I understand why most shows have to jump right in to try to secure ratings and renewal.....but I think the AoS approach really benefitted the show in the long run.

I know, and I understand why most shows have to jump right in to try to secure ratings and renewal.....but I think the AoS approach really benefitted the show in the long run.
    Yeah, I loved it. I just know that many different and (to me) feels like they are the ones who ruins things :P Mainly because any show I like seems to get cancelled after first season.

10+ Year Old Account
    so the next season will be set in space?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    from the looks of it, yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I'm guessing SHIELD are going to meet SWORD, which has a lot of potential for fuckery. Especially if this does turn out to be the last season.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    In the long run, yes. But I still thought season 1 was boring as shit. There has to be a medium, but either way it turned out good so whatevs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know when new season is out?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    December 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Yeah, as person above me said December. It's because this time they were going to air Inhumans first (maybe so references can be made? who knows), but primarily so they can air the season nonstop with no hiatuses.

Oh shit, December? I thought it'd be January. This is great news!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/MCUExchange/stat...38930816536576

Two promos have hit recently

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO fuckin ready for this show. Seeing as it's being aired with (almost) no gaps, I wonder if E4 will show it in the UK close to when the US airs it, rather than the usual month plus behind.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I saw the trailers earlier and it left a lot of questions out there. Such as:

Who captured them?
    What's up with the Kree again?
    Who's the Starlord wanna-be?
    Why does the wall "Starlord" comes out of resembles the way the tablet was shaping itself along with the portal to the one planet.
    Who is the guy saying "Agent Coulson comes to save us"? As he seems to know him or his "species"?
    What's up with that dog beast?

I'm also hoping for some references or story part dealing with Attlian / The Inhumans. The other thing after seeing The Inhumans is why are the ones in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. dead if they don't transform? In Inhumans he was just "human" and if they'll ever explain why the Kree Blood wasn't enough for Coulson to not get petrified (his hand) or change?

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the trailers earlier and it left a lot of questions out there. Such as:
    Isn't that kind of the point? The trailer askes the questions, so you have to watch the show to answer them. If the trailer gave you those answers, what would be the point of watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Isn't that kind of the point? The trailer askes the questions, so you have to watch the show to answer them. If the trailer gave you those answers, what would be the point of watching?
    I know that. I was saying it left those kind of questions to see what happens this season. Some trailers you see don't leave you asking questions and going "Ok, now I know what's going on this season".

If their still leaning on the "Inhuman" nonsense they had better have an actual script and director other than the one that did the "Inhumans."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If their still leaning on the "Inhuman" nonsense they had better have an actual script and director other than the one that did the "Inhumans."
    TBH, I hope they just leave that alone. They needed to set it up in-universe to give the Inhumans show a shot, but that's done now, and there's SO MUCH more to write stories about.

That said, we're still obviously going to be seeing more Kree. They're one of the two really major alien races that Marvel keeps coming back to, and the other ones (Skrulls) are tied up with Fantastic Four due to Super Skrull, in terms of who gets to use the IP, IIRC. So it's not shocking that a space-based season is going to include some Kree, or even focus on them to some degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that. I was saying it left those kind of questions to see what happens this season. Some trailers you see don't leave you asking questions and going "Ok, now I know what's going on this season".
    Ooooh okay, I get you now. Yeah, I think as far as trailers go, it was pretty solid. Whet my appetite for the upcoming season, and dialed up the hype while not spoiling anything.