Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I have bad news for you. She has someone who give her attention. She is attached to them, probably him or couple of hims. You can't do anything about it, except for leaving her.
    lol

/10chars

extra lol

p.s. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jekyllnhyde View Post
    I got my girlfriend into WoW and it was fun to play together for a while. But now I've moved onto other games and interests.....she hasn't. I've tried buying her other games and she doesn't even give them a serious chance. I've bought her games in Steam....Dont Starve, Emily is Away, Lego Harry Potter, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Tomb Raider (the new one), Half Life and a few others. She never even installed Half Life 2. Everything else has less than 1 hour played.

WoW is great and all but wtf....move on. How do i get her to be interested in ANYTHING else?
    You better get used to be a cuck m8. WoW is a social game and the game itself is not so special you can't play any other (better) games. So she must have a social contacts with other people, probably guys. And she likes to spend time with them more than with you. Hard truth and it sucks. My suggestion, instead of games why don't you watch tv series instead or do something else. Just try to find what she likes, not what you would want her to like. But make sure you also enjoy in that new activity, otherwise it sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't. If she doesn't want to, you can't force her.

Maybe you should try reinstalling WoW if you want to be able to talk to her about games?

Blizzard don't really incentivize breaks anymore. Either you grind the never ending stream of RNG content until you die or you realize how pointless it is since it'll all reset next patch, and then you don't play at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    I know that this might not be true for everyone but there are people like me that have a lot of things to do in game and since wow is a game that gets patches every few months with new content she might not have time for other games. I haven't touched another game since Legion started for example.
    You knew what the game was about when you introduced her to it, I don't get why you are surprised now.

I'm like this guy.

No time for other games, as WoW covers it all for me.

I bought OW with gold I make in wow, never played past the tutorial; hell I don't even play HS anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    I bet you really hate it when she drives herself somewhere.
    I think he is jealous that she gets to raid with other boys and he isnt invited because he stands in fire too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

This is stupid, she has a passion for WoW. A lot of people do, it's a massive immersive open world that's alive with a vast and rich history of events. There's a reason I've been playing for what, 13 years or something crazy like that. Stop complaining and let her do her thing, it's no different then enjoying different TV shows.

Deleted
    Took me years to burn out on WoW playing many hours a day, unless she's getting to the point of neglect, of herself and others, then you don't really have to do anything. And if she is at that point, I don't know any way of making a turn around unless they also see the problem with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is a wow forum
    and you quit
    why are you even here
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

I would never show WoW to my girlfriend, it is just a bad idea considering I was completely addicted to this game for over 7 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    What a horrible problem....
    i know what kind of person quits wow? the thought of it sends shivers down my spine
    he is a real problem guys
    she needs help to get him back into wow we need to save her from him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Try buying her good games instead. Swish.

No, but seriously, why does it matter?
    lol thats what i was thinking
    half life 2 was the only good game but it's old

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so OP has a girlfriend and she plays wow.

I fail to see the problem here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    How about you get back into WoW and play with her?

No? Don't want to?

Okay then. Why the hell should she play something else if she wants to be playing WoW?
    he is evil he is trying to kill the game by making a subscriber quit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Wait so OP has a girlfriend and she plays wow.

I fail to see the problem here.
    he is a fucking quitter that's the problem, he's the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    *Wow* this thread is full of shit advice from cucked men. Welcome to the matriarchy my friend, where EVERYTHING a woman does is right.
    you cucked your self by being anti-wow on a wow forum

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to be clear, I'm not forcing her to not play.

I dont know why people are assuming that. She is an adult, she can play whatever she wants. Of course. I would just like it if she decided to play a game that we both enjoy, together.
    you literally posted on a wow forum asking how to get her to basically quit wow

Deleted
    Wow, the TC sounds like a selfish child.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I dont mind if she plays. I just want to play something together. This is genuinely the core issue here.

So what games would you guys suggest? obviously she loves WoW. She loves Super Mario 64. Yoshi. Stuff like that. She isnt into shooters at all.

- - - Updated - - -

interesting mindset
    you want to play together with her
    time for you to log back into wow then
    you're the one who needs to change not her this is literally a wow website with a wow forum and you're the quitter among us, she is a loyal player and one of us
    YOU NEED TO CHANGE

I got my girlfriend into WoW and it was fun to play together for a while. But now I've moved onto other games and interests.....she hasn't. I've tried buying her other games and she doesn't even give them a serious chance. I've bought her games in Steam....Dont Starve, Emily is Away, Lego Harry Potter, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Tomb Raider (the new one), Half Life and a few others. She never even installed Half Life 2. Everything else has less than 1 hour played.

WoW is great and all but wtf....move on. How do i get her to be interested in ANYTHING else?
    maybe she like mmo and you are trying to pull her in other genre? Buy her FFXIV, GW2, black desert, eve; also maybe she is considerate of the gift don't want to hurt you and didn't tell but if it was me i would have told you "stop wasting money on shitty games i wouldn't play them even if they were the last in this world"; you know those game sound like the horrible gift you get at christmas that you accept with a smile and the day after end up in box inside the garage: lego harry potter? be glad she didn't dump you ;D .
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Half Life 2 ? you must be 45 years old and her 12, that's why she didn't like it xD

Deleted

I think you should break up with her and get someone who does as she's told.

Well.. with the collection of games you got her no wonder she stuck to WoW... I mean really?? A LEGO game?? WTF man... And roller coaster tycoon was fun when I was a kid, but cmon.... it doesn't hold a light to the full might of WoW. Also, it seems like they are all single player? maybe she likes multiplayer games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yes. I moved on from WarCraft after 7 years of playing it.
    How long has she been playing?