Deleted

Finally finished farming this
    Last edited by mmoce16d80b78b; 2017-09-27 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Princessy View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/wsrQpfa.png
    Finally finished farming this
    Grats. I'm still missing the pants. "Pants." I really like the helmet, myself. I paired it with a mythic Calamity's Edge, though it's not a perfect match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Grats. I'm still missing the pants. "Pants." I really like the helmet, myself. I paired it with a mythic Calamity's Edge, though it's not a perfect match.
    Ty ^^ I hope you get them soon! My last piece were the shoulders and it took me ages to get them, I got so many pieces double xD. I tried the Calamity's Edge but I did not like it because the color was a bit off :P

7+ Year Old Account

Im currently really trying to find some funky "unholy" look, and in the mean time im using this little combo here

Ty ^^ I hope you get them soon! My last piece were the shoulders and it took me ages to get them, I got so many pieces double xD. I tried the Calamity's Edge but I did not like it because the color was a bit off :P
    How do you farm it? Killing rares on Argus?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    How do you farm it? Killing rares on Argus?
    I'll copy it from wowhead:

These items can drop from any of the following rares on Krokuun and Antoran Wastes:

Krokuun
    Commander Endaxis
    Talestra the Vile
    Tereck the Selector
    Khazaduum
    Commander Vecaya

Antoran Wastes
    Mistress Il'thendra

Treasure Chests
    Additionally, the World-Defiler set can drop from any Treasure Chest on Krokuun.
    So don't bother killing every single rare on Krokuun, because that is a waste of time

10+ Year Old Account

So don't bother killing every single rare on Krokuun, because that is a waste of time
    Sweet, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Built around the tabard.

My current look for unholy.

Built around the tabard.

What's this transmog? :O
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    What's this transmog? :O
    That's the Acherus Knight's set (sans shoulders), with Argussian Reach tabard, Master Builder's Shit, and Lustrous Eventide Greatsword from the Commander of Argus achievement.

That's the Acherus Knight's set (sans shoulders), with Argussian Reach tabard, Master Builder's Shit, and Lustrous Eventide Greatsword from the Commander of Argus achievement.
    Thanks!!!! I thought there was only one greatsword for that achievement, the one with the yellow crystals.

Trying out new mog since I just returned to frost

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Green Frost DK and Blood Transmogs.

wich set is the red mog from ?
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    Helm and chest are 10-man Ulduar T8, shoulders are heroic ICC T10, legs are from Naxx 25-man, gloves are T19 gladiator set, boots are from various bosses in WOTLK dungeons. Pretty sure the belt if from WoD, but can't recall if its from Hellfire Citadel or one of the Ashran sets.

Thanks for this. I had been killing every rare I saw. Saves a lot of wasted time and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    Head: Dragonsteel Faceplate
    Shoulder: Raging Behemoth's Shoulderplates
    Back: Cloak of Creeping Necrosis
    Chest: Chestplate of Titanic Fury
    Hand: Fearless Gladiator's Dreadplate Gauntlets
    Waist: Wild Gladiator's Girdle of Cruelty
    Legs: Legplates of Double Strikes
    Feet: The Darkspeaker's Iron Walkers

Deleted
    Hi im New here and wanna share my Moggs. Saw that i must post a few times before posting img etc . theres another way to share my actuall Moggs here in this thread ? appreciate all help

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzabrator View Post
    Hi im New here and wanna share my Moggs. Saw that i must post a few times before posting img etc . theres another way to share my actuall Moggs here in this thread ? appreciate all help
    If you post the link to the image, but break it so the forum doesn't recognize it as a link, another poster may quote you, fixing the link, to display it.