Quote Originally Posted by Deadwhisper View Post
    This raid took the second longest to clear out of all of them. Vault of glass being the first.

To be specific, VoG took 14 hours for the world first. Leviathan took 6. The others in between took ~3.
    Isn't it crazy that bungie creates content for months to be consumed in 3 hours by the best clan in the world vs wow.

Which is a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwhisper View Post
    This raid took the second longest to clear out of all of them. Vault of glass being the first.

To be specific, VoG took 14 hours for the world first. Leviathan took 6. The others in between took ~3.
    Ok and? That doesn't change what I said at all, In fact it backs it up.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So as my power level increases now past 265 the only things that can roll higher are powerful engrams and exos or will they be at a set power number too?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So as my power level increases now past 265 the only things that can roll higher are powerful engrams and exos or will they be at a set power number too?
    Ya Powerful engrams can roll higher once ur past 265. Your vendor engrams will be higher as well and you can use those to infuse.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya Powerful engrams can roll higher once ur past 265. Your vendor engrams will be higher as well and you can use those to infuse.
    They seem to be stuck at lower than it at the moment and I'm 268.

So either it's shitty RNG on my end or false.

Just wanting to hit 280 before I even enter the raid. Partly because guided games is 280 required and partly because if I do it with friends who are progressing on it I won't feel like dead weight.

Just wanting to hit 280 before I even enter the raid. Partly because guided games is 280 required and partly because if I do it with friends who are progressing on it I won't feel like dead weight.
    Well if I remember right its at 270 the vendor ones change there level. I do know Power Engrams can roll higher once you are 265+, so its likely just shitty RNG.

sounds like shitty RNG. also make sure to put purple mods in your weps and armor for the light level boost. Getting to 280 is pretty fast if you grind. I did it the first week on the first toon. Public event grinding and saving milestones

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    sounds like shitty RNG. also make sure to put purple mods in your weps and armor for the light level boost. Getting to 280 is pretty fast if you grind. I did it the first week on the first toon. Public event grinding and saving milestones
    Yeah gotta focus on getting to 280 first. Since mod combination requires that and even buying them does.

As for getting them elsewhere I've had really shitty luck and gotten 1 that I dismantled just by playing.

Yeah gotta focus on getting to 280 first. Since mod combination requires that and even buying them does.

As for getting them elsewhere I've had really shitty luck and gotten 1 that I dismantled just by playing.
    just buying blue mods can turn purple. dont dismantle any purples to start, use them all. you need every slot to have one. hitting 280 is harder if you did not save every milestone until 265. and 265 is really 270 because you should at 265 mod every piece up to 270. then the milestones easily carry you to 280+.

if you did not save milestones, you can prolly still get it by grinding rando purple gear and exotic drops from public events, or just wait till Tuesday reset if grinding is not your thing.

also the exotic quests on planets, sturm, rat king, and mida can be huge boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    just buying blue mods can turn purple. dont dismantle any purples to start, use them all. you need every slot to have one. hitting 280 is harder if you did not save every milestone until 265. and 265 is really 270 because you should at 265 mod every piece up to 270. then the milestones easily carry you to 280+.

if you did not save milestones, you can prolly still get it by grinding rando purple gear and exotic drops from public events, or just wait till Tuesday reset if grinding is not your thing.

also the exotic quests on planets, sturm, rat king, and mida can be huge boosts.
    Exotic quests are those Blue marked ones right?

Exotic quests are those Blue marked ones right?
    yes sir, i wouldnt blow my load and do them all at once, since they give rewards higher then your current power. do 1. grind your gear up 2-3 more light levels since the new weapon boosted you. then do another. rinse repeat. Public events are the thing to grind, exotics dont come fast, but they do come often enough to be worth it. Strikes and pvp are trash if you are just looking to get power up.

also dont be afraid to infuse the weapons you get from quests, you can always rebuy them from the kiosk or get them on a 2nd toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    October 24 is still so far away =(...

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    October 24 is still so far away =(...
    Could always get it on PS4 or Xbox One?

Plays really well on both.

Although I'm guessing you got friends who are also going the PC version?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could always get it on PS4 or Xbox One?

Plays really well on both.

Although I'm guessing you got friends who are also going the PC version?
    Yea got some friends that will join on PC, but I dont like consoles at all, just me, but I prefer my KB and Mouse =P.
    Let me re-phrase that, I dont like consoles for shooter games, fine for racing and fighting, but prefer my KB and Mouse for the shooters.

Yea got some friends that will join on PC, but I dont like consoles at all, just me, but I prefer my KB and Mouse =P.
    Let me re-phrase that, I dont like consoles for shooter games, fine for racing and fighting, but prefer my KB and Mouse for the shooters.
    Alright fair play I get that.

I'm kind of weird me. Overwatch I prefer with Mouse/KB but CoD and Destiny I prefer with a Controller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright fair play I get that.

I'm kind of weird me. Overwatch I prefer with Mouse/KB but CoD and Destiny I prefer with a Controller.
    Tried a shooter once on the ps3..... not for me ha ha ha lets just say that allot of people got free kills hat day lol.

Tried a shooter once on the ps3..... not for me ha ha ha lets just say that allot of people got free kills hat day lol.
    Well shooters on PS3 sucked due to the controller being a cheap POS. (The shooters themselves was good tho).

Call me crazy but i've been playing some Destiny 1 today just to compare and i swear it looks better on PS4 than D2 does in a lot of places. I can't help but wonder if D2 was made on a smaller budget or something. Because i like the game a lot, but it just feels a bit jankier than D1 in every regard other than the map/not having to go to orbit right now.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-10-03 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Call me crazy but i've been playing some Destiny 1 today just to compare and i swear it looks better on PS4 than D2 does in a lot of places. I can't help but wonder if D2 was made on a smaller budget or something. Because i like the game a lot, but it just feels a bit jankier than D1 in every regard other than the map/not having to go to orbit right now.
    Cannot really compare the two games because i didn't play the first one, but screenshot above has awesome lighting and angle, while the one below is pretty much plain because there's diffused lighting due to the weather.

It's the same as taking a photo during a cloudy/sunny day. Not really comparable since shadows/contrast are completely different due to different lighting.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Cannot really compare the two games because i didn't play the first one, but screenshot above has awesome lighting and angle, while the one below is pretty much plain because there's diffused lighting due to the weather.

It's the same as taking a photo during a cloudy/sunny day. Not really comparable since shadows/contrast are completely different due to different lighting.
    Its just the default spawn in for both. No set up or anything. Just zone in and hit the screenshot button in both.