Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Meowchan doing almost 0 dps on Ymiron did it. They were 31 seconds slower on him
    Yes, and the uninterrupted fear that caused an uncontrolled pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Not sure where the rhetoric from the callers about the quality of australian players is coming from. The guilds all these players are from have both been consistently top 20 for years now. Australia has had a prominent PvE presence for as long as we've had wowprogress tracking it.
    Probably because EU hat the higher keys pushed in the proving grounds stage.

Deleted
    I live in the Europe I'm so happy that raider.io is out lul. They were overhyped because they spent insane amounts of time on M+ through the whole expac, but this shows that they were "best" only because others didn't care enough so they had free road to claim the world firsts 26's etc. When others started to care their nolifing didn't pay off, shows once again that when someone is better/more talented then he will catch up quite quickly even if you have quite a bit lead on experience.

What makes me sad is that fragg etc. couldn't join due to violations. They are obviously more skilled players than raider.io was but with less experience. I personally think they would've mashed EU qualifiers. And before someone comes saying "they deserved it", yeah they did. But I would have loved it from the e-sports point of view, since they were by far the strongest looking team in Europe.

I don't know about other regions but at least in EU M+ invitational didn't get much attention from top guild raiders, since there weren't really any teams from those, hope top players care about this more in the future. The quality of EU team were kinda bad too, after all teams like Nagura etc. qualified after all and anyone who watched their proving grounds knows it was painful to watch, so many mistakes and bad communication etc. Well deserved win for OC teams!
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-10-01 at 07:37 PM.

Looking forward to a better qualification system and a better bracket/knock out system during the cut-offs/finals.

Wtf, who is responsible for those cameras? Is he drunk? Does he mistake the large with the small one? Or why does it always switch to the small screen when something interesting is about to happen?

Did Honestly and Free Marsy outsource playing SotT to Team MPE?

Deleted
    GG blizzard for undermining their effort to make 5m pve competitive with that seat pick for the final. Couldn't have made a worse choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah...picking a dungeon that's been out a month for the 1st dungeon in the Final of the M+ Inv is just foolish on Blizzard's part

I dont think its the teams are terrible as much as it is the dungeon is wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Did Honestly and Free Marsy outsource playing SotT to Team MPE?
    not much time to practice this dungeon if the quarters and semis are just a day / a couple of hours before the finals. maybe other teams were a little bit more prepared, but this could be the reason they didn't managed to get into the finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Floating skull going back and forth accross the screen due to camera man though made me lol

Seat should have never been in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicoy View Post
    Seat should have never been in the rotation.
    Ofc it should be... I'm only sorry it wasn't tyrannical I was laughing so hard. I'm sure tyrannical would provide even more amusement.

It's 7am here, i was to tired for over 40 mins of wipe fest in a new dungeon lol

Gogo Honestly.. for the Alliance! <3

Alliance teams are more skilled as they dont have faceroll bloodelf racial and have to learn how to deal with evil caster trash the real way.

free marsy seemingly doesnt care about the finals at all xD. They are seemingly surprised that they managed it to get there.

What is free marcy doing there? First they lose time to try the shortcut, then return tlo Serpentix as if they had forgotten it and then they opt for the cave? At this point it feels they just want to got to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without Tyrannical this is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Without Tyrannical this is over.
    and no tyrranical. Gratz Honnestly.

Happy for Aussieland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    What is free marcy doing there? First they lose time to try the shortcut, then return tlo Serpentix as if they had forgotten it and then they opt for the cave? At this point it feels they just want to got to bed.
    some rogue shadowstep cheese was fixed and they didnt know?! or something like that

.... they play mass bloodelf and still grp wipe to caster mobs, wtf.