Poll: Will you?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. RNG is normal to me in RPG's.

It won't dictate whether I play or not, but as a raider myself I hate titanforging with a passion. I don't mind item upgrades as long as a lower difficulty item can never be as good as or better than a higher difficulty item in terms of item level (aka WF 5 ilvls, TF 10 ilvls with current ilvl brackets would be somewhat okay and promote replayability of the highest difficulty content you can do rather every single difficulty).

But yes, I'll still play, and RNG to some extent is necessary. Legendary RNG as we have it today would be completely fine if they were all more or less utility based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasnt RNG been in WoW since vanilla, what with the whole loot system?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Me playing the game or not has nothing to do with game design. If I have time for it, I will play. I real life makes it not possible, I'll stop playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    The truth is, everyone participating in this thread will play that expansion. Even if they voted "no".
    thats not true at all and no one knows what will happen in futurue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Hasnt RNG been in WoW since vanilla, what with the whole loot system?
    again its not that is has rng it has to much excesive rng legion its: crucible, legendaries, warforge, titanforge, extra stats, sockets, stat rolls on crafted items, rank 3recipes, rng of item dropping aswell,its all together that it is to much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    again its not that is has rng it has to much excesive rng legion its: crucible, legendaries, warforge, titanforge, extra stats, sockets, stat rolls on crafted items, rank 3recipes, rng of item dropping aswell,its all together that it is to much.
    Never bothered me to be honest
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Never bothered me to be honest
    thats fine but point was not there was rng, but there was more then ever before now with loot.

RNG is irrelevant because it affects everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    Or just earnable through skill and good play.
    So damage meter decides who gets it and who dont?

15+ Year Old Account
    The genes you were born with are also RNG so deal with it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    If they remove legendaries, yeah sure. The rest I don't care too much about.

Already unsubscribed with no game time left so no. The never-ending Diablo-esque variability ruined the game for me, as I never felt like I could 'complete' my character, so I just gave up altogether.

If raiding is still fun sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Everything's always been RNG anyways. Now I just have a random chance of getting something better than I thought I would.

If you're viewing every upgrade / legendary as something you're entitled too, that's your problem. So what if you don't have every BiS item? Do the best with what you have.

I agree that we have very much rng maybe too much. But Legion is fantastic none the less. For me that is. Very much to do. I enjoy it very much.

Deleted
    So I can get a Titanforged ilevel 1030 chest item from a Mythic 0 dungeon. How is that bad exactly? Why wouldn't I want that? What actual downside is there?

I like the current amount of RNG, so yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    ...or if it gets worse.

And by this I mean the increased RNG of Legion. Not the RNG we had from the beginning.
    As long as they do something about the leggos.

The rest of the RNG is abit off putting, but as long as they do something about trinkets, so u dont have to run old raids every week on multiple difficultis
    i will prolly play.
    Myabe not raid as much .

If it gets worse, eh who knows. Really for me it will probably have more to do with the theme of the expansion. If it's just filler, eh I might not.

Well - the RNG was far worse way back, these days you get so many rolls of the dice that bad luck gets ironed out in the wash.

Ten years ago - you'd be lucky to have a chance at something more than once a week, let a lone win the RNG.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.