Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Except it's indeed a meme. No one takes that shit seriously anymore and very few did ever. The guy wasn't clearly serious as well yet you raised a dumb, unnecessary ruckus over it. Calm the fuck down.

I know this is gonna ruin my capability of eating eggs for the next few years.
    Oops.
    ten.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the OP high? QUITE POSSIBLY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    It's NOT a freaking meme you idiot! Do you even know wtf a meme is by this very point? It's people like you defending themselves saying it's a meme in hope trying to lead people astay. Just stop. I guess it's okay to let everyone run crazy without anything telling them to behave? Good reasoning, really! Bravo.

Infracted.
    The "Jaina is a Dreadlord" thing is literally a just a joke Jesse Cox made one time... He didn't mean anything by it, but the conspiracy theorists took it and ran with it. There is nothing there dude.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

You can not really be a "thread lord" by sharing such a pointless theory about "velen is a dreadlord".

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    But Nathrezim are all male. OR ARE THEY????? Take a look at this next image:

Horns: check. Tail: check. Tripartite legs: check. Hooves: check. Pointy elf ears: check. That's right - a succubus is a female Nathrezim! And not only that, but the succubus appears to be the 'demonic' version of female Draenei, much like Dreadlords are the demonic version of male Draenei.
    Succubi are not Nathrezim. The Succubi are part of the Sayaad race,and, according to the book The Last Guardian, Incubi (male succubi, male Sayaad), do exist, even if they don't show up in the game.

Hi all,

As I was walking through the Vindicaar today I noticed something quite strange. That being, of course, that the purified dreadlord by the name of Lothraxion had some interesting physical features that overlap with Draenei. Indeed, this trait is shared by ALL dreadlords and Draenei. Take a look for yourselves:

See the legs?

Now look at Draenei:

Same legs, hooves and all. But that's not where the similarities end. Look at the forehead of the Nathrezim, and the forehead of the Draenei. Ridges in both cases. To me, this is unmistakable evidence that Draenei and Nathrezim at least share a common ancestor. Yet lore states that Nathrezim were simply one of the first of the demons to be born from the Twisting Nether.

But the plot thickens. We know that male Draenei have female counterparts, called female Draenei. Image below:

But Nathrezim are all male. OR ARE THEY????? Take a look at this next image:

Horns: check. Tail: check. Tripartite legs: check. Hooves: check. Pointy elf ears: check. That's right - a succubus is a female Nathrezim! And not only that, but the succubus appears to be the 'demonic' version of female Draenei, much like Dreadlords are the demonic version of male Draenei.

Now, we are all familiar our favorite seer and bearded blue space-goat, Velen. As it turns out, Velen is also a Draenei. Because of this, he is at great risk for being or becoming a Dreadlord due to the above observations.

So what do you think. What's going on here? Will Velen become a Dreadlord? Is he already a Drealord in disguise??? Discuss!
    By your reasoning that means that illidan is also a draenei as he has the same clovened hoofs that dreadlords and draenei share.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if we're all Dreadlords in disguise, and we've been deceiving eachother all this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Who's not a dreadlord in this game ???
    Plot twist! Player character was a dreadlord all along
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is brilliantly stupid.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Deleted
    Then why do they look like Draeneis? How do you explain that?
    Eh? Hooves aren't exclusive to Draenei

Deleted
    Your speculation is based on nothing but visual clues and completely ignoring lore that states your speculations as false.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    My god. I wish these nonsensical threads would be closed immediately
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

IT'S

DREADLORDS

ALL

THE

WAY

DOWN!