Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually there are several meanings including use of terror as a means of coercion, you are probably just sticking with google's top result.
    No, i am sticking with my dictionary.

Deleted
    Can't wait to hear what Alex Jones has to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Nobody is 'okay' with it. It's also not something easily solved, either. There isn't a law that can be passed that can just 'fix' this.
    The point is we don't care enough to even try.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Oh it's just a mass shooting then. Thank god it's not a terrorist attack.

P.S. don't take away my guns
    this guy got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    No, i am sticking with my dictionary.
    That is the dictionary the term is broad, my definition was from Miriam Webster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, 50+dead and over 200+ injured.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is we don't care enough to even try.
    We definitely do try. It's a very common topic. One step was banning weapons like this from being available to the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Source?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    A person with an illegal firearm illegally murdering people isn't going to be prevented by banning weapons. The same way concert bombings aren't going to be stopped by banning bombs in the UK.

How can you ban a weapon that is already banned?
    We don't monitor illegal weapons, congress made sure the ATF was impotent a long time ago. In the US the government agency that monitors 65K+gun shops has 800 inspectors and they have to use paper to track them its is a joke. Again we don't care enough to ever do anything about this, we write laws but the cops don't exist.

We definitely do try. It's a very common topic. One step was banning weapons like this from being available to the public.

Source?
    Sheriff on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    By one person ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it amazing how things go these days.

1997: Damn, I hope they investigate who that was and why (s)he did and bring him/her to justice.

2017: Terrorist attack! Muslim! Antifa! Hopefully Trump gets his nukes ready!
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It's around 6 AM in Washington. Old man is asleep.
    Considering he is up at 3 AM tweeting. I wouldn't be surprised if he is already up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Sheriff on Fox
    I'm a bit confused.

Headline says 50, actual article says 20.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I find it amazing how things go these days.

1997: Damn, I hope they find out who that was and why (s)he did and bring him/her to justice.

2017: Terrorist attack. Muslim. Antifa. Hopefully Trump gets his nukes ready.
    Fellas dead, that's about all the justice he can take.

this guy got it.
    Neither of you get it actually, confirmation bias because he agrees with you.

A banned weapon was used, how can a banned weapon be banned further? It's already banned.

No one is defending this, it's just pointless to throw labels out without facts.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    By one person ?
    Yes. At least so far. Police have called it a lone gunman many times

And it goes away and no major laws get passed and the enforcement agencies keep getting budget cuts and arcane laws that make them worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    By one person ?
    Yep. As far as we can tell.

I'm a bit confused.

Headline says 50, actual article says 20.
    Very recent update

https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/914801856185999361

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Can't wait to hear what Alex Jones has to say about it.
    I guarantee if they come out and say that this isn't a Muslim attack, then I guarantee, he is going to say it is some sort of false flag attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Neither of you get it actually, confirmation bias because he agrees with you.

A banned weapon was used, how can a banned weapon be banned further? It's already banned.

No one is defending this, it's just pointless to throw labels out without facts.
    Again banned weapons mean nothing in the US because the agency watching the bad guys may as well not be there and that is by design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Exactly my point. Call it terrorism and be done with it. It's even one word.
    But why is that one word a big deal to you?

If it's just a simple word and it means nothing, then why have you been arguing with people for the last pages about it?

Obviously it means something to you, i'm curious what.