Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    It's a dangerous word. It strikes fear into the hearts of the public. Calling it mass shootings is less impatful.
    So you want the word used more so it can inspire more terror?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Fucking incredible that that's the first response people were having to this...
    Not to me. If they hadn't released the name, I guarantee they would be still saying it was a Muslim until they did release his name and race. I have seen a lot of people on facebook comments saying they guarantee its a left wing shooter, or that this attack was a false flag attack that Alex Jones somehow predicted.

Deleted
    Well they've got his companion, so a wave of hate and questioning is about to fall on her. Can you get death penalty by association?

The shooter is from Mesquite, Nevada. The last time that town was in the news, was when the Bundy Ranch standoff was in effect. Mesquite and Bunkerville are next to each other, and may very well have ties to that anti-government incident. It's still early to determine a motive, but it seems like an obvious connection to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Said noone ever....
    Says everyone except Trump supporters. Even factcheckers agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Well they've got his companion, so a wave of hate and questioning is about to fall on her. Can you get death penalty by association?
    If you were involved in the planning or commission of the attack probably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The shooter is from Mesquite, Nevada. The last time that town was in the news, was when the Bundy Ranch standoff was in effect. Mesquite and Bunkerville are next to each other, and may very well have ties to that anti-government incident. It's still early to determine a motive, but it seems like an obvious connection to make.
    Meaning no offence, but a Country music festival seems an odd target for someone with that agenda.

64 years old, i wonder if he's some nam vet that went nuts because it looks like we're about to go to war with north korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Meaning no offence, but a Country music festival seems an odd target for someone with that agenda.
    Maybe he just didn't like country music

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    was the shooter white ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why it's a large crowd of people that are easily accessible apparently so why not?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    was the shooter white ?
    Yes..

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I'll be honest.

I'm literally too tired right now to even bother debating about it, both because it's almost 4am, and a few hundred people just got shot up about a mile from where I work. And also because I don't want to derail this into yet another asinine gun control discussion. There's a thread for that elsewhere.
    And this is why nothing will change.

Pretty sure some version of whatever discussion we would likely have happened on this forum when the Sandy Hook shooting happened. End result: America didn't care. Nothing changed.

Pretty sure some version of whatever discussion we would likely have happened again on this forum when the Orlando Shooting happened. End result: America still doesn't care. Must maintain the Status Quo.

Pretty sure whatever version of whatever discussion we would have about this event in Vegas will follow a pretty predictable pattern. America still wont care. Status will keep on Quoing.

And in a month, or a year, when it happens again, the dance will go for another spin, just to end up right back where it started.

You can't fix a problem when nobody will admit it is a problem in the first place.

Maybe not. It's still a soft target, with a large group of people who are most likely unarmed. Sure, they may be conservatives, but the typical person at a Jason Aldean concert is a 20-something female who acts more like a sorority girl than an actual cowboy. Aldean is part of the "bro-country" movement, something that classic country fans don't really identify with. I don't think the latter is a motive, because one is not likely to shoot up a crowd, because they don't like the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was the woman I wouldn't say anything without an attorney. Just cool my heels until then.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Yes..

/10char
    can we call him a terrorist?. Fox news will somehow spin this around and praise this dude expressing his freedom and praise him like a "mentally ill "fucking saint , that he just needed jesus in his live.
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2017-10-02 at 11:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say a lot of people there are pretty dumb. They know its gunfire and yet most of them just decide to lay on the ground and hope they don't get shot. If I were close to the stage I would've just ran for the stage and hid with the band.

10+ Year Old Account
    was the shooter white ?
    Yes but the machine gun used was most likely black, so don't give up hope yet.

can we call him a terrorist?. Fox news will somehow spin this around and praise this dude expressing his freedom and praise him like a fucking saint , that he just needed jesus in his live.
    We already has this discussion. His motives and agenda are unclear so he can't be labeled as a terrorist yet. Might be, might not.

was the shooter white ?
    Yes
    /10char.