Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by renet View Post
    Sadly no
    I lost my wife in an accident in 2014
    we had played wow together since 2006 right up to the unfortunate end

so I basically completed all the quests she was working on and her rep grinds then parked her toons on a grave in SW
    for me wow is not the same its really amazing how much people make the game what it is
    I'm so sorry for your loss, just putting myself in your shoes I can feel water coming to my eyes.

I'd probs park my butt in Northshire Abbey.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a nice floating rock in Nagrand picked out, its where Ill log my chars out forever when the time comes

I'd go to many different places but in the end I think I'm going to hang around in Grizzly Hills as it's my favourite zone.

Deleted
    the beach of westfall, which is where i logged out after my first day of playing wow

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Then why comment at all?
    But why not comment at all?
    /spit@Blizzard

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would simply log off and find something else to play. Its only a game.

Deleted
    Theramore ruins. Then I would open Garrosh wallpaper and flex biceps in front of me screen. At the end I would do 'intellectualist' pose.

I'd probably just screw around in whatever capital is the most populated at the time, and witness the servers being shutdown. Then its off to playing on a private server unless Blizzard has their own servers. This should be the case as I really don't see WoW being offline forever, they'd just stop doing major updates while keeping the servers running.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    I'd go to many different places but in the end I think I'm going to hang around in Grizzly Hills as it's my favourite zone.
    Same, the first time I saw it I spent more time exploring than anything and staring from higher places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    But why not comment at all?
    Or you know, why not answer OP? Where did you log out

ironforge, cause nostalgia for vanilla and a time that didn't really exist. i'd also say maybe shatt cause of the time i spent hanging out there with friends in tbc, but i think it'd be empty and that would just be depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    If the day came that Blizzard decided to pull the plug on WoW and permanently shut down the servers...where would you spend your last minutes in-game before it's all over?
    Outland Nagrand on some flying piece of terrain and just look at the horizon and the daytime auroras.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Or you know, why not answer OP? Where did you log out
    Because the questions asks about my place of choice. I merely responded that there won't be one for me. As for the actual logout place, i think it was my Draenor Garrison. I played Legion till 7.2.5, but always used the garrison hearth and it just happened that i was there my sub lapsed.

At any rate, there was no nostalgic place for me for WoW. The Legion development decisions were enough to kill my 12 year old unsubbed passion for WoW. It wasn't a sad, full of tears break-up. It was a bad, angry, kinda of "fuck off, bitch"-and-bang the-door-on-the-way-out break up without ever returning my head back.
    /spit@Blizzard