Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde Horde Players: Who would YOU want as your faction leader?

To all horde players, who would you like to see as your faction leader? It doesn't matter, past or present, any horde character, who would you like to see as your leader?

You could stay with Sylvannis, or even go back to Garrosh, or Thrall, or someone entirely new. Its up to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar.

The best character in the Horde at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Rexxar.

The best character in the Horde at the moment.
    Isn't he more of a neutral character, and not really part of the horde?

Haven't seen what Sylvanas can do quite yet so I'd just stick with her. Honestly I thought killing off Vol'jin was shitty, he didn't really do much either.

Deleted
    Orcish council:

Frostwolf clan: Nazgrel
    Warsong clan: Gargok
    Shattered Hand clan: Ormok
    Dragonmaw clan: Gorfax Angerfang
    Blackrock clan: Eitrigg
    Bleeding Hollow clan: Jorin Deadeye

Atm there is not a character far above the others that can claim the warchief title, so i would like to see a Orcish council all being in charge of a part on the world of Azeroth. They become the leaders and will watch out for the best interests of the Horde till a warchief will raise up in the future to claim the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, not many choices. Don't think the Horde would be ready for Lor'themar. Eitrigg isn't considered a true orc by many. Saurfang doesn't wish to be the faction leader. Sylvanas is currently giving us free leash and letting her forsaken handle the less important war. There is currently no true troll leader yet. Baine doesn't deserve such punishment (yes, I see it as a punishment for him). And we DON'T want Gallywix, else EVERYTHING is going to be quite more pricy. And we don't have any actual pandaren representant since the events at Orgrimmar.

Garrosh was just a meltdown waiting to happen and wasn't a true Horde leader in the end. As for Rexxar, I don't think we'll like the idea of our leader missing ever so often. As for Thrall, he abandoned the Horde and went on his path, looking away from the developments.

I have to stick with Sylvanas for now. She hasn't been disruptive to the main course, yet still rages war at the Alliance without stopping our war path towards the Legion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If they built up his character more, Baine Bloodhoof.

Horde currently lacks any character with the qualities to be a cool Warchief. It needs new blood.

Of existing characters, I'd choose Lor'themar. Last time he did anything was in Pandaria, but he was pretty awesome in that. And his supporting cast of Rommath, Liadrin and Halduron is pretty cool as well.

But, if it were up to me, I'd first care about giving each Horde race more interesting characters and develop them. Only then i'd change the Warchief.

Thrall. Blizz has terribly abused him in WOW, but to me he still is the one true heart and soul of the Horde.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go back to Thrall.

Sylvanas is ok right now but she doesn’t seem to fit the title. Blaine has too little development, there are no trolls, gallywix only cares about money and Lor’Themar is a traitor who was considering taking Quel’Thalas back into the Alliance.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Sylvanas. Let's have one expansion where leadership doesn't change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Isn't he more of a neutral character, and not really part of the horde?
    Well... yeah.

Although he was dubbed the Champion of the Horde by Thrall, and some occasions have fought a long side the Horde to fend off grave threats, he is just my favorite character who has ties to the Horde.

For some reason I really think some sort of rivalry between Rexxar and Nathanos Blightcaller would be really, really interesting.

You have the original champion by the first warchief, and the current champion of the current warchief. Would make for some interesting story development.

7+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang, but only for the time he raise up a young and honored orc to be the true leader Drannosh was meant to be

the only decent story imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Go back to Thrall.

Sylvanas is ok right now but she doesn’t seem to fit the title. Blaine has too little development, there are no trolls, gallywix only cares about money and Lor’Themar is a traitor who was considering taking Quel’Thalas back into the Alliance.
    A traitor? You mean the only reasonable one?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    A traitor? You mean the only reasonable one?
    It is not reasonable to abandon your allies and join up again with the folk who tried to kill your entire race in Dalaran dungeons. Lor'Themar is not some great guy, he's a ranger who got put into a political position. Rommath should be the blood elf leader.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin again. He's faked his death before

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

With how The Brown Fuhrer acted when he segregated Orgrimmar and his other acts, I can't blame Lor'themar for talking to the Alliance at all.

I'm fine with Sylvanas. I don't particularly like what they've done with her character, but what alternative is there, exactly? Baine, Lor'themar, Gallywix, and... the panda have so little characterization they'd may as well not exist, the troll leader actually doesn't exist, and who's even left of the Orcs that we should care about either? Saurfang, who's old as dirt with a foot in the grave? Pass.

Thrall was the only good leader of the Horde and his character has been so completely, thoroughly ruined I'd really rather he'd died by now than continue existing.

Since most of the horde players are blood elves because no one really wants to be an indiegnous babarian or a rottem zombie, it should be Lor'themar Theron.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with our current leadership. I was sad when Vol'jin got killed off but I'm ok with who stepped in to lead us.