Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She doesn't have a brother waiting for her back there, he was retconned. Kul'tiras will have another grand admiral and I don't really expect her to receive a warm welcome.
    Oh, I didn't know that the brother was written out, sad.

Though, we still don't know if news about what she had been effecting has come to Kul'tiras, though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh, I didn't know that the brother was written out, sad.

Though, we still don't know if news about what she had been effecting has come to Kul'tiras, though.
    Considering there was a fortress of said nation still sitting in Durotar, remaining hostile to the horde until it was destroyed by the cataclysm it is unlikely they didn't have any kind of exchange over the years.

It would be rather odd if they didn't learn of her actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Considering there was a fortress of said nation still sitting in Durotar, remaining hostile to the horde until it was destroyed by the cataclysm it is unlikely they didn't have any kind of exchange over the years.

It would be rather odd if they didn't learn of her actions.
    True, though even they were hostages to their own loyalty. To be honest, I had hoped a story built on Jaina returning and banding with her brother to strike Orgrimmar. You know, brother and sister going nuts. Sadly, if you say is true, that is far out and it just sounds closer and closer that the people of Kul'tiras is being controlled by a pawn instead of a leader.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why people think she go to Kul Tiras? There zero hits for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Why people think she go to Kul Tiras? There zero hits for it.
    Well more of the South Seas would be possible next expansion etc...
    Were do you think she teleported when she got angry at Khadgar and the rest of the Kirin Tor?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well more of the South Seas would be possible next expansion etc...
    Were do you think she teleported when she got angry at Khadgar and the rest of the Kirin Tor?
    First she could go anywhere - even to Arthas's grave to cry and sob. Second IIRC Kul Tiras was moved during Cataclysm and its current location is unknown so she couldn't directly teleport to it.