Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Meatball isn't his bodyguard (follower)

That's what he meant. Quite a controversial topic.
    Ok but bodyguard and follower are different things
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

With all the high health elites on Argus, Meatball is a beast, cuz hes always HUNGRY

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you get one each day as long as you have done the last one.
    its not rng
    I'm not sure that is accurate. I've done this on 4 characters so far. Yes it seems like the 925 armor missions are 1 per day. However, the 950 missions seem rare as hell. The most any of my characters has is 3.

Perhaps at someone suggested though you need to do the crappy green equipment missions that spawn to make room for the 950 armor to spawn.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using 40%, 40%, 50% over 8 hours on all my toons. They are all beasts on argus missions with their counters and normally get them up to almost 200%.

I've been tossing in a 15% troop for the 200% on some but I've almost had 7 followers going at it non stop for a month now.

Anything under 8 hours is just the same junk as over 8 so I'd rather have the 130% bonus on long missions.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Ok but bodyguard and follower are different things
    Ok but it's quite clear what he means to everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    I can't see no quests available on my Paladin that has completed argus quest chain and done the dungeon at the end.

but isnt meatball better doing missions than a bodyguard ? The 925 armor missions came at a decent pace but the 950 ones for me were a bit more random and had some spawn slower

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I'm not sure that is accurate. I've done this on 4 characters so far. Yes it seems like the 925 armor missions are 1 per day. However, the 950 missions seem rare as hell. The most any of my characters has is 3.

Perhaps at someone suggested though you need to do the crappy green equipment missions that spawn to make room for the 950 armor to spawn.

8th one 8 days since i got the qwuest
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you get one each day as long as you have done the last one.
    its not rng
    I just got the 1st one after 10 fucking days, do you even know how to read?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    but isnt meatball better doing missions than a bodyguard ? The 925 armor missions came at a decent pace but the 950 ones for me were a bit more random and had some spawn slower
    This depends on how you play, really.

On my tank main with a weaker OS I use meatball to kill argus rares faster
    On my dps alt meatball does missions for the orbs and heavy countering
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They are RNG, going on two weeks and I still don't have one popping up yet. The 925's all popped up one after another.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    It's out on mission. Take him along instead.
    No way. Meatball is way too valuable for missions. The only real bonus you get from him is killing rares at 20%, but rares already melt if you use group finder to get in a group.

Meanwhile, my Meatball stacked with minions equipment can solo 99% of missions as long as they have a minion debuff on them. Plus the Balls of Energy can increase a champion/troop's success chance by 20%

Deleted
    From what I saw it seems that the 950 Missions share their pool with some Equipment missions. Never had 2 Epic equipment missions together with the Armor. Didn't pay enough attention to rare equipment since it is already obsolete for me.
    One thing which seems to be the case for the 950 Quest but not the 925 seems to be that the 950 guys need to be active for the quest to complete.

Ok but it's quite clear what he means to everyone else.
    Fuck me for using the correct words right.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Fuck me for using the correct words right.
    Follower isn't the correct word though, they're champions with the bodyguard ability.

Follower isn't the correct word though, they're champions with the bodyguard ability.
    If you're going to be pedantic at least get it right. They're Combat Allies. Spastic.

If you're going to be pedantic at least get it right. They're Combat Allies. Spastic.

Dunno what that picture is showing me except proving me right in every way. "Class Hall Followers" at the top, "Combat Ally", thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life responding to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    >not having Meatball as your follower
    Not the person you're talking to but Meatball's 20% instant kill mechanic and turning the body into pile of bones is one of the most annoying things ever and I'll personally never ever have him as my bodyguard. He's way more useful as an actual mission follower.

Dunno what that picture is showing me except proving me right in every way. "Class Hall Followers" at the top, "Combat Ally", thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life responding to you.
    By this logic we're also talking about the troops.

No, you'll see under the relevant section it says CHAMPIONS, because that what those units are.

While we're at it, Combat Ally can also refer to champions who give you abilities.

Remember you were pedantic first, and then you were insulting.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2017-10-02 at 08:43 PM.