Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Credit where it's due, Trump did manage to express condolences about the shooting in Las Vegas without saying there were bad guys on both sides.
    How low has the bar dropped in which we have to be thankful our president responded to a serious event in a non-divisive manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I never knew you could dedicate a trophy you were giving to someone else to something.

I can't wait for the Baftas "And best Actor goes too...but first, I would like to dedicate this award to me mum...".
    Yeah, that was weird. I mean, outside of the general idiocy of the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    How low has the bar dropped in which we have to be thankful our president responded to a serious event in a non-divisive manner?
    We're getting pretty close to the inner core of the earth, at least recently. There's still a bit of room left for it to go lower!

I feel so honored right now.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Meanwhile in Britain we're waiting to see if our ruling political party is going to eat itself, and wondering if that would be a good or bad thing.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Donruald-Sama will save the hurricane victims by bringing great honor to them in golf tournament.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it