Poll: blizzard made your dreams come true but there is rumours that they made one OP

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

who would win in a duel

base reference
    necromancers of stratholme
    vs
    tinkers of gnomeregan

this IS NOT about who your most favorite class is
    it's about if they were made on the same patch/expansion which class do you think blizzard would have the biggest hard on for or which class you think they broke the most in other words one of them just became overpowered for a short time and then they are going to duel

remember old frost mages
    or remember ret paladin burst from bc criting for 17k
    or warlords warlocks 1hit chaos bolt criting from 300k to 600k
    enhance shamans burst remember how op that was
    feral druids burst how op that was
    think of how overpowered they were before voting
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-10-02 at 09:32 PM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

unless they wreck the unholy dk spec and make a new class out of it (like how they butchered warlocks from taking demo into and new spec and calling it a demon hunter while making the current demo warlock spec clunky, slow and boring) then yes they can make a necromancer. probably another 2 spec class not 3. Tinkers can be possible but it would kinda remind me of "cyborgs" gameplay wise. shooting hand cannons, deploying turrets, heal bots, ranged missiles who knows. but who would win in a fight? prob tinker if he/she is quick and just hand cannon the face off of a necromancer lol. but for both to become and in game class is doubtful.

Id rather have new specs along with sub/new races imo. a shaman tank would be dope (im a shaman main btw) or have the class change depending on the race cosmetically.

EX: Shaman/trolls = witch doctors

dwarf/warlock = Dark iron disciples?

night elf mages can be highborne arcanists ?

naga oracles aka elemental shamans??? who knows lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfartz View Post
    unless they wreck the unholy dk spec and make a new class out of it (like how they butchered warlocks from taking demo into and new spec and calling it a demon hunter while making the current demo warlock spec clunky, slow and boring) then yes they can make a necromancer. probably another 2 spec class not 3. Tinkers can be possible but it would kinda remind me of "cyborgs" gameplay wise. shooting hand cannons, deploying turrets, heal bots, ranged missiles who knows. but who would win in a fight? prob tinker if he/she is quick and just hand cannon the face off of a necromancer lol. but for both to become and in game class is doubtful.

Id rather have new specs along with sub/new races imo. a shaman tank would be dope (im a shaman main btw) or have the class change depending on the race cosmetically.

EX: Shaman/trolls = witch doctors

dwarf/warlock = Dark iron disciples?

night elf mages can be highborne arcanists ?

naga oracles aka elemental shamans??? who knows lol
    just fuck off already this is a dueling topic
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-10-02 at 10:27 PM.

Not much of a duel if people can vote for both...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not much of a duel if people can vote for both...
    maybe they think it's a stalemate after hours of dueling

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    maybe they think it's a stalemate after hours of dueling
    I "tested" by voting both, but whilst I'd LOVE Tinkers, I think Blizzard's hard-on vote would go to the Necromancer... Because edgy and stuff.

I could see Tinker having some OP cc.

demonology got designed wrong they kept leading them away from the whole master of demons theme that guldan was or that gnome in trial of crusade was
    lore wise they fixed it in legion to match every other warlock npc except that 1 black temple guy that shouldn't even be called a warlock since all he does is stay in demon form 24/7 not doing any warlock stuff and illidan became demon in well of eternity before that fake warlock

witch doctors are necromancers so it's likely there wouldn't be a class named witch doctor in wow, it would just be called necromancer and they could have 1 troll voodoo themed spec to simulate that being one of their primitive necromancy origins
    other origins were ogre magi(mages) and erader warlocks

it's the priest and paladin thing all over again they use holy magic and even have a holy spec and they're the same side but they split up into their own order hall factions with their own unique class abilities

but this is a topic of who would win in a duel due to blizzard breaking the class tinker or necromancer
    first of all, the demonology spec was not designed wrong, if it was actually wrong they wouldnt have even released that spec int he first place. they needed a demon hinter class and one thing led to another. Its just a cover up.

omg.. witch doctors are not necromancers... i dont have the time to of day to describe you why.. but omg no. please read before posting

and yes this a post on what fake class would win i decided to add my 2 sense on a very related topic. good god

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfartz View Post
    first of all, the demonology spec was not designed wrong, if it was actually wrong they wouldnt have even released that spec int he first place. they needed a demon hinter class and one thing led to another. Its just a cover up.

omg.. witch doctors are not necromancers... i dont have the time to of day to describe you why.. but omg no. please read before posting

and yes this a post on what fake class would win i decided to add my 2 sense on a very related topic. good god
    why don't you just fuck off since you clearly don't want to stick to the topic and just want to argue bullshit

Tinkers are gonna run out of scrap. Necromancers never run out of corpses.

Unless that Tinker has engineered some specific anti-undead gadget, I don't see the Tinker having a chance at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Tinkers are gonna run out of scrap. Necromancers never run out of corpses.

Unless that Tinker has engineered some specific anti-undead gadget, I don't see the Tinker having a chance at all.
    do you mean they have to use scrap as some sort of resource like hunters ammo

do you mean they have to use scrap as some sort of resource like hunters ammo
    Well, if they hope to keep making gadgets when the undead flood all over them and start chewing on all their turrets/guard-bots, they better be trying to make them faster than the undead can tear down their defenses (otherwise they're not going to get anywhere near the necromancer). At least Gnomes and Goblins are supposed to be fast with their hands, so they'd probably be the tinkers with the best chance at holding off an onslaught while chasing the necromancer long enough to hopefully get close enough to take them out. I think it requires a heck of a lot of work on the tinker's side compared to the necromancer while chasing, though. And before we forget, the tinker would probably have to find a way to deal with their phylactery. (Maybe if they hit it with a big enough wrench enough times, it'll fizzle.)

why don't you just fuck off since you clearly don't want to stick to the topic and just want to argue bullshit
    bahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Well, if they hope to keep making gadgets when the undead flood all over them and start chewing on all their turrets/guard-bots, they better be trying to make them faster than the undead can tear down their defenses (otherwise they're not going to get anywhere near the necromancer). At least Gnomes and Goblins are supposed to be fast with their hands, so they'd probably be the tinkers with the best chance at holding off an onslaught while chasing the necromancer long enough to hopefully get close enough to take them out. I think it requires a heck of a lot of work on the tinker's side compared to the necromancer while chasing, though. And before we forget, the tinker would probably have to find a way to deal with their phylactery. (Maybe if they hit it with a big enough wrench enough times, it'll fizzle.)
    ok

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Since this is purely a head canon thread IMO the Tinker would win.

I'm just imagining Nuclear / Mana Bombs and Tons of Shredders wrecking undead.

I saw Necromancer was an option, and I thought to myself "I bet this is skannerz22" YEP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I saw Necromancer was an option, and I thought to myself "I bet this is skannerz22" YEP!
    where is your avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Since this is purely a head canon thread IMO the Tinker would win.

I'm just imagining Nuclear / Mana Bombs and Tons of Shredders wrecking undead.
    YOU'RE THE FIRST
    i have seen to suggest something engineers don't have

YOU'RE THE FIRST
    i have seen to suggest something engineers don't have
    To be fair ever since seeing the Broken Shore cinematic at the start of the expansion with Mekkatorque being in a cool ass Mech, I always imagined a Tank/DPS/Heal Tinker being in a big mech for gnomes, shredder for goblin just firing laser beams, mines, rockets, bombs, saw blades and stuff around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    To be fair ever since seeing the Broken Shore cinematic at the start of the expansion with Mekkatorque being in a cool ass Mech, I always imagined a Tank/DPS/Heal Tinker being in a big mech for gnomes, shredder for goblin just firing laser beams, mines, rockets, bombs, saw blades and stuff around.
    mana bombs not the mech

engineers have mechs

also mekka is a warrior
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-10-03 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    mana bombs not the mech

engineers have mechs

also mekka is a warrior
    Talk about derailing...

To be honest.

Necromancer will be OP on damage because of the fanbase it'll generate, and the company will need some coating for the edges when the dice rolls flavour of the month.

Tinkers will be OP on CC and health, leaving people complaining about having to chase a little tinker around, stepping in every single trap/mine/snare/minion field.

If both had resources, then both would have it limited as it is a versus match so there aren't other victims to use necrotic abilities on, or scrap for sources.

I can forsee the Necromancer player losing as chances by what you see in PvP lately is, we rather not do things if it takes too long. Then again, could be the other way around, depending on what view of a player we have and in which side the overpowered scaling would lie.

Could also be a tie. Necromancer kills tinker, he goes cheering and jumping around like a goof and steps on a Tinker bomb, and done is done. Again, scenario can be reversed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..