The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a photo of a dude drunk off his ass flipping off in the direction of the shooter.

Popped his taunt too late. Almost got one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! I can not take my firearm into any establishment which prohibits them. So I am limited to how much I can exercise my Second Amendment rights. How clear you want it explained?
    No one is stopping you from purchasing your gun but you are fine with stopping them from protesting peacefully. How clear you want it explained?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Thank you for proving my point, it's like animal house all rights are created equal but some rights are more equal than other especially if they are doing something I don't like.
    "Rights" are granted by the government not the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    The next step is every restaurant has a TSA, every public park has a TSA, when you step out of your house you have to be patted down, the government puts cameras in your house to make sure you aren't doing anything wrong. The government puts a camera in your toilet to make sure you aren't stashing guns in your toilet. Seriously dude.. You can't just start going crazy because of a one off thing dude.
    Hypothetically, aside from the silly toilet thing, which is silly, would you rather do that, or keep all your guns?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    it would never happen or work. Keep dreaming.
    In tall hotels overlooking events like that incident? Sure it could happen and should. Not all hotels or motels. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    "Rights" are granted by the government not the NFL.
    Which is why they can sue the NFL and would probably win.

When it affects you and your mates, and you are gun toting law abiding citizens who finally realise the 'value' your guns are at protecting yourself:

Source: https://twitter.com/Calebkeeter/stat...72808110510080

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by potatojenkins View Post
    Hypothetically, aside from the silly toilet thing, which is silly, would you rather do that, or keep all your guns?
    I don't even own a gun nor have I ever owned one. My father told me when I was older that he used to have gun, but when I was born he sold it because he didn't think it was worth it to have it in the same house as his child. That was his choice and I would probably agree. But I don't care about the slim chance of something happening to lead to reduction of freedoms and a huge hassle for everyone.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-10-03 at 12:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is stopping you from purchasing your gun but you are fine with stopping them from protesting peacefully. How clear you want it explained?
    They are doing it at the wrong time and place. I was a supervisor when I worked. I had to be careful how I used my freedom of speech while I was at work or get fired. That clear enough?

They are doing it at the wrong time and place. I was a supervisor when I worked. I had to be careful how I used my freedom of speech while I was at work or get fired. That clear enough?
    It's not a violation of their contracts so they are free to use their freedom of speech even though you think that they shouldn't because you know it's not an important freedom like the right to buy a gun

Which is why they can sue the NFL and would probably win.
    Who is "they"? You mean the one guy that sucked at the game and the team has an excuse to kick him out other than kneeling? Yeah, not happening.

Players have been fined for misconduct before and the NFL hasn't been sued because of it. I think you don't know what you're talking about.

In tall hotels overlooking events like that incident? Sure it could happen and should. Not all hotels or motels. lol!
    says someone whos never ever worked at a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Who is "they"? You mean the one guy that sucked at the game and the team has an excuse to kick him out other than kneeling? Yeah, not happening.

Players have been fined for misconduct before and the NFL hasn't been sued because of it. I think you don't know what you're talking about.
    It's not a clear violation of their contract, and please the NFL is filled with drug users, violent felons and domestic abusers stop acting like they are a bastion of good behavior.

It's not a clear violation of their contract, and please the NFL is filled with drug users, violent felons and domestic abusers stop acting like they are a bastion of good behavior.
    What the actual fuck are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    When it affects you and your mates, and you are gun toting law abiding citizens who finally realise the 'value' your guns are at protecting yourself:

Source: https://twitter.com/Calebkeeter/stat...72808110510080
    My wife had a cousin who was shot and killed because he attacked a guy with a knife who was dating his daughter. It was ruled self defense. My wife loved her cousin, but she still believes strongly in the Second Amendment. This shooter modified one of his rifles to use full auto. Which makes him a person who legally could not have a firearm period before he did the act. Those who allow hotels over looking a event and not insure they are gun free, share some of the blame. This is where it needs to start. Not by punishing law abiding citizens from possessing them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as there are individuals with gunsmithing skills gun control is near impossible in the United States. We are way too big.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a violation of their contracts so they are free to use their freedom of speech even though you think that they shouldn't because you know it's not an important freedom like the right to buy a gun
    Like I said. I blame the NFL. But they will start to feel the pressure to change. Money rules.

Deleted
    Only in America... why don't you just give up your damn weapons, surely people's lives are more important?. Can't believe it's still as easy to get a hold one one as it is a 4-pack of beer over there. It's not the 19th century anymore.. maybe you could let the wild west days go... yeeeHaaa! Ride em' cowboy me go pop me some Indians Tex - BANG BANG BANG!!! American Dad is more like a documentary than satire.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Australia had a mass shooting incident in the 90s they went serious and made sure no guns in the hands of the wrong people and not a single mass shooting since.
    We are too ingrained with guns at the moment. AU enacted their strict laws after a massacre of 35 people and put up a gun-buyback program. I would also say the results worked out well for that country but as I've said, we are too ingrained.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very tragic... but it's not the guns fault, fully auto are NOT illegal in US either, they should be, but they aren't. It just takes a special license and is quite expensive. That said, doesn't matter if they are legal regardless because psycopaths like this don't care about law, law only affects those who follow it, ya know, people NOT planning on going on murder sprees. Gun control, even if you banned guns entirely, would not stop this from happening. Besides he just would have modified his trigger into full auto if he had no access to one, this guy clearly planned very carefully and for some time. The only thing we can do is better prepare with local authorities when an event like this takes place, and by that I mean the concert not the shooting.