Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That it was lame as shit.
    questionmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    questionmarks
    The fight is lame as shit. I'm progressing M KJ in case you ever felt that my opinion was not valid because "show me ur m ava knub".

Triggered?

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    What's so shit about it? I'm gonna guess that you die to it, alot
    This fight, at least on mythic, requires too much soaking, constantly soaking Touch of Sargeras in Phase 1, soaking Rain of the Destroyer in Phase 2, along with soaking Dark Mark.

In other words, if you have a lot of classes with immunity, this fight becomes much easier than without.

ToS in general contains, in my opinion, too many fights that aren't exactly good designed, too repetitive, not very fun to play or punish certain classes for not having a certain ability (Immunity / "Anti Knockback" stuff).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    The fight is lame as shit. I'm progressing M KJ in case you ever felt that my opinion was not valid because "show me ur m ava knub".

Triggered?
    Your opinion isnt really valid if you didnt pull the boss before the nerfs do therefor i am actually triggered. (Im pretty much agreeing here that avatar right now is a joke.)

What made avatar hard and fun to play was the min maxing of dps to be actually able to kill it - now you just phase with 25> easily and kill it.
    (Limit for example phases with close to 20% in splits and kills the boss when the second marks blow up - sure thats lame as fuck.)
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-10-01 at 05:48 PM.

If you still progress KJ now this means you never pulled a prenerf Avatar therefor i am actually triggered that you think you can say Avatar was lame yea man.
    (Your opinion about a boss doesnt really hold a lot of weight if you've never even pulled it before the huge waves of nerfs.)
    So which raider from Method are you pretending to be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    So which raider from Method are you pretending to be?
    Did i say i am? I dont think so.
    When i speak about the huge wave of nerfs from avatar im not refering to the first nerf to avatar's hp as this only targeted method and exorsus but about the nerf to blades and the nerfs to touches, zones in p2 and Hp another time. (nerfs im talking about went out from mid august to start of september aswell as blade nerf in mid july.) - Also crucible can be considered an indirect nerf to avatar.

All im saying here is that being on KJ now makes it very likely that you have killed avatar after the first of september which is the date of the nerfs im talking about and that im agreeing that avatar is a joke since then (and even a bigger joke since crucible)
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-10-01 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    What's so shit about it? I'm gonna guess that you die to it, alot
    You mean other than Unbound Chaos being randomly spawned around you rather than directly under your feet, the daggers being spread so far around you have to spin your camera a bunch to see if you're safe as well as not having the line indicator for non-targetted people, it being a soak fiesta, Avatar covering the entire screen as melee in last phase so you can't see anything, tornadoes going over meteor soaks in P2?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Did i say i am? I dont think so.
    When i speak about the huge wave of nerfs from avatar im not refering to the first nerf to avatar's hp as this only targeted method and exorsus but about the nerf to blades and the nerfs to touches, zones in p2 and Hp another time. (nerfs im talking about went out from mid august to start of september aswell as blade nerf in mid july.) - Also crucible can be considered an indirect nerf to avatar.

All im saying here is that being on KJ now makes it very likely that you have killed avatar after the first of september which is the date of the nerfs im talking about and that im agreeing that avatar is a joke since then (and even a bigger joke since crucible)
    Triggered?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Triggered?
    Yes retarded statements tend to trigger people that actually know their stuff.
    Avatar pre first september/crucible just feels like a completely different boss compared to now thats all im saying.

Boy I really hope you never actually read any of your own posts then.

Deleted
    The essential of my post is saying "you cannot compare bosses pre nerf vs after nerf" and that i agree avatar is a lame joke after the nerfs. - if you think thats wrong then i dont know whats wrong with you.

Pretty fucking funny that this statement makes you go "who are you pretending to be from method?"
    Guess method is the only guild killing bosses pre nerf, unlucky.
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-10-01 at 06:16 PM.

Avatar pre first september/crucible just feels like a completely different boss compared to now thats all im saying.
    Lover, we killed Avatar early-mid august, that's pre-nerf. We're progressing KJ only now because we took a break due to burnout. Vast majority of my raiding team decided not to progress KJ right away and just take a break if it meant people not ragequitting till the next xpac. Don't assume shit, avatar was and is and will forever remain a shit fight. We all have our opinions, this is mine. It's one of the shittiest fights I've seen and I've been raiding for a while.

Fucking Mr. Know What He's Doing, lmao. Nigga, you don't know shit.

Deleted
    Lover, we killed Avatar early-mid august, that's pre-nerf. We're progressing KJ only now because we took a break due to burnout. Vast majority of my raiding team decided not to progress KJ right away and just take a break if it meant people not ragequitting till the next xpac. Don't assume shit, avatar was and is and will forever remain a shit fight. We all have our opinions, this is mine. It's one of the shittiest fights I've seen and I've been raiding for a while.

Fucking Mr. Know What He's Doing, lmao. Nigga, you don't know shit.
    It was shit due to rng in p2 thats for sure but it was far from lame (means boring for me.) - quite the difference i'd say

Then again mid august avatar was after another nerf to its Hp and the blade nerf while having way more gear - so i just assume your guild never had the struggle of pushing dps to its limit to even be able to kill it (this was the real difficulty guilds struggled with for kills till mid july~, you should know that- scrubbuster's video shows that very clearly.)
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-10-01 at 06:52 PM.

It was shit due to rng in p2 thats for sure but it was far from lame (means boring for me.) - quite the difference i'd say
    Atleast you mentioned in what guild you play /10 char
    I gave you enough information to narrow it down to a very reasonable level, add my english to it (I'm sure there are grammatical mistakes or maybe even spelling ones too) and you can narrow it to the few european guilds that got it done in early/mid august. If I wanted to let you know where I raid, I would've done that earlier, don't you think so? I don't want me or my guild getting harassed in game by a bunch of retards. You can be sure as hell there are people here willing to go that far.

The fight wasn't bad only due to RNG, the fight was just bad, it's that plain and simple. Whole fucking ToS is bad and that's not really an unpopular opinion... in my opinion a good fight would be Blackfuse.

I just really hate this expansion. It's shit. RNG shoved down our troats at every step we take, fucking legendaries, AP and whatnot. I often like to play many alts and raid with them, but I hate being behind everybody since I'm not raiding in top10 to have 10 fucking chars levelled and geared up almost equally, and in Legion I pretty much couldn't be bothered to play anything other than my main...

Deleted
    I gave you enough information to narrow it down to a very reasonable level, add my english to it (I'm sure there are grammatical mistakes or maybe even spelling ones too) and you can narrow it to the few european guilds that got it done in early/mid august. If I wanted to let you know where I raid, I would've done that earlier, don't you think so? I don't want me or my guild getting harassed in game by a bunch of retards.

The fight wasn't bad only due to RNG, the fight was just bad, it's that plain and simple. Whole fucking ToS is bad and that's not really an unpopular opinion... in my opinion a good fight would be Blackfuse.

I just really hate this expansion. It's shit. RNG shoved down our troats at every step we take, fucking legendaries, AP and whatnot. I often like to play many alts and raid with them, but I hate being behind everybody since I'm not raiding in top10 to have 10 fucking chars levelled and geared up almost equally, and in Legion I pretty much couldn't be bothered to play anything other than my main...
    Bosses arent that bad, titanforging is i can say amen to that. - still im way too lazy to narrow it down
    Mid july avatar vs mid august is still a pretty big difference imo as mostly tuning made avatar "hard" im sure you can agree to that.

Bosses arent that bad, titanforging is i can say amen to that. - still im way too lazy to narrow it down
    Mid july avatar vs mid august is still a pretty big difference imo as mostly tuning made avatar "hard" im sure you can agree to that.
    I don't have issues with bosses being hard if their design isn't terrible, and ToS is pretty terrible, at least in my humble opinion. It's boring. Was it hard? Hell yeah. Was it fun? Not in the slightest, in my opinion at least.

We all have our opinions my man, I ain't bashing anybody if they're thinking that Avatar was a really fun fight or something, to me it was a lame fight. Lame being boring, not easy/trivial. Another fight I'd call lame were Maidens in BRF - snoozefest until about the very end.

Thogar was fun, Archimonde and Blackhand too. I really liked these.

Forums yo, we're here to discuss and share our opinions, we're bound to disagree :P
    Last edited by mauserr; 2017-10-01 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    I don't have issues with bosses being hard if their design isn't terrible, and ToS is pretty terrible, at least in my humble opinion. It's boring. Was it hard? Hell yeah. Was it fun? Not in the slightest.

We all have our opinions my man, I ain't bashing anybody if they're thinking that Avatar was a really fun fight or something, to me it was a lame fight. Lame being boring, not easy/trivial. Another fight I'd call lame were Maidens in BRF - snooezefest until the very end.

Thogar was fun, Archimonde and Blackhand too. I really liked these.
    I dont have a problem with that opinion i mean i agree 10/10 but i have a problem with people comparing the tuning of bosses when they killed it a month after the real high end guilds struggled you know?
    Its a different thing comparing tight dps encounters with way more gear etc

Only thing i found fun on avatar way maxing raid dps while not fucking up so i can see how people find it lame later on as this wasnt a problem for kills a month later. - thats what im saying.
    Still curious about the guild tho as there's no 8/9 guild that has kills that happened before heavy nerfs (talking about augur/helya here, they were insanely tuned fights before.)
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-10-01 at 07:12 PM.

I dont have a problem with that opinion i mean i agree 10/10 but i have a problem with people comparing the tuning of bosses when they killed it a month after the real high end guilds struggled you know?
    Its a different thing comparing tight dps encounters with way more gear etc
    So because it got a HP nerf opinions arent valid, when will it sink in, NO BODY likes avatar, its a shit fight, plauged by soaks, it has a 0 tollerance policy which is fucking horrible. You go raid for 3-4 hours 2/3/4 times a week doesnt matter. and get told this. DO ANYTHING wrong at all, and we're wiping. even if its a simple miss step be prepared to wipe. THe soaks are everywhere, some melee are getting fucked over (ench shaman says hi) of A being Melee, and B need setup and C not offering an immunity, to kill ava, you in a dream world ONLY have Rogues, DK and DH's as mele and as many execute classes as you whilst having like 4 pad classes to kill maiden before 4th shield.

Personally my guild killed is sunday after 257 pulls(with like 20 downstairs, and 2 shot it once we actually got downstairs), I personally wasn't happy we killed it, I was happy this nightmare is overm the fight screams unfun. I dont think the fight is hard, I think its rather easy. But doesnt change the fact, i find mythic sisters, or heck even fuckign xavius more entertaining than the shitshow that is avatar.

Dps was never an issue to kill avatar even before nerfs, it just required perfect play for 8 minutes straight and a fuckton of alts. There is a reason guilds brung 925-930 rogue alts(method I know did it, I didnt watch other kills as well I legit dont give a f) and said ''its 100% impossible without stacking.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalos View Post
    ftfy 10char
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's stupid as fuck when people create threads addressed to Blizzard outside of their official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    So because it got a HP nerf opinions arent valid, when will it sink in, NO BODY likes avatar, its a shit fight, plauged by soaks, it has a 0 tollerance policy which is fucking horrible. You go raid for 3-4 hours 2/3/4 times a week doesnt matter. and get told this. DO ANYTHING wrong at all, and we're wiping. even if its a simple miss step be prepared to wipe. THe soaks are everywhere, some melee are getting fucked over (ench shaman says hi) of A being Melee, and B need setup and C not offering an immunity, to kill ava, you in a dream world ONLY have Rogues, DK and DH's as mele and as many execute classes as you whilst having like 4 pad classes to kill maiden before 4th shield.

Personally my guild killed is sunday after 257 pulls(with like 20 downstairs, and 2 shot it once we actually got downstairs), I personally wasn't happy we killed it, I was happy this nightmare is overm the fight screams unfun. I dont think the fight is hard, I think its rather easy. But doesnt change the fact, i find mythic sisters, or heck even fuckign xavius more entertaining than the shitshow that is avatar.

Dps was never an issue to kill avatar even before nerfs, it just required perfect play for 8 minutes straight and a fuckton of alts. There is a reason guilds brung 925-930 rogue alts(method I know did it, I didnt watch other kills as well I legit dont give a f) and said ''its 100% impossible without stacking.
    You dont need to stack immunities to kill avatar currently at all so whats your point exactly? Method stacking a certain class for a world first doesnt mean you need to do the same thing 3months later. (You can easily solosoak touches as druid/dh by now just as an example.)

"Dps was never an issue to kill avatar" just shows how clueless you are. - every top guild had a struggle to some degree maximizing dps to kill it and most of them also had painful wipes due to too low dps.
    Dont compare your experience killing it now and assume dps was not an issue for early kills.
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-10-03 at 03:52 PM.