Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Naah instagibs are lame, esp in a latency based internet game.
    But I would like to see attacks that make you think twice as to whether you should eat the damage or not.

Forums would be rather hilarious if the open world were actually dangerous and demanded player skill, I give you that.
    Bring back the MoP Rare elites. I loved watching people try to ignore the special attacks and get melted

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    You merely adopted the daze. I was born in it, molded by it.
    So many death falls due to that damn bird

10+ legendaries on my Shaman and still no Prydaz. Feels bad man.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems people don't understand that Argus isn't meant to be some homey place with roads and easy directions to follow(not that they're really hard now).

Yes daze is annoying but it's easy enough to avoid and really doesn't warrant such whining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Lol this post is so imbecile.

Demons colonized Argus and use it like WE use our very planet. Hence, they are not EVERYWHERE, they are EVERYWHERE makes sense to be. Do you see people walking on the streets? Yes and so demon. Do you see people walking inside jungle and caves and forests and oceans? NO, maybe a minority, and so do demons. Do you see (or saw) conquerors trying to submit population and USEFUL native beast to do hard work etc? YES and so demons with fel. Do you see human submit useless animals or risk their life for a goat or a cat or other useless animals? NO and so demon, that's why they do not go and infect every single animal around. They are their breed, why bother going around with wild animals, way weaker then their breeded counterpart.

Before writing, think twice.
    25000 years mate...in the center of the enemy headquarters....maybe YOU must think twice, hmm? Plus demons are not using native beast and whatever..They have a really easy rule: join or die..they have the power to raise undeads which is far superior workforce compared to mortals. Fel corrupting everything whatever it reaches and in 25000 years those pools and rivers of fel shall corrupt every fucking thing....Imagine as some natural poison... Seriously which game did play so far? Not WoW for sure...

Edit: Like making a "resistance" in Berlin during the second world war full with black people and hoping not even a single german going to spot them....
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2017-10-03 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously guys what daze????????
    i haven't seen anyone get dazed and i haven't gotten dazed if i was ret

everyone i see everyday is riding through enemies completely fine
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-10-03 at 01:55 PM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I did not know that... Screw you.. now I have to farm more!
    Lol sorry, but it really is worth it in the end.

Promise.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Design 1: Make roads free of enemies so players can go from A to B without being dismounted.

Design 2: Pack roads with enemies, make players daze OR have the players go to a auction house to buy the item to stop the dazing. Mask it as "difficulty", because it is obviously fun.

The difference: +15min of /played for everyone. Gotta pump those numbers up!
    It's Argus. Where exactly are these roads?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Design 1: Make roads free of enemies so players can go from A to B without being dismounted.

Design 2: Pack roads with enemies, make players daze OR have the players go to a auction house to buy the item to stop the dazing. Mask it as "difficulty", because it is obviously fun.

The difference: +15min of /played for everyone. Gotta pump those numbers up!
    Argus is not our world, it's the Legion's world. These roads are THEIR roads. It would make no sense at all for us to have safe little roads on this planet. It makes a lot of sense for demons to be everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Echnew View Post
    Dazing can only occur from behind, just strafe everywhere on daze-able toons to avoid the mechanic entirely. (Your back is not actually behind your character when you strafe, it's toward the screen.). A little practice and you will never get dazed ever again.
    I feel this is a winner, if more people could realize and think about this before starting heated discussions about the subject on the forums i think the community would look a lot better then it does in it current state.

Been many years since I last saw anyone whine about daze, just incredible that people still think much about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Been many years since I last saw anyone whine about daze, just incredible that people still think much about that.
    i haven't been dazed on argus and haven't seen anyone being dazed on argus

it could be a bug that people are being dazed from
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm perfectly fine with the way Argus is...on my rogue.
    Haven't play my DK through it though, but i'd just run tank anyway. SO yeah...sorry not sorry, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, adding more crappy legendaries that no one wants?
    Adding one more problem to fix another is never good.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit, all of Argus is made simply to annoy players and force the questing to take longer than it should.
    It's poor design, nothing else.
    You are right they should just litter the ground with goodies and teasures for people..... wait they do that. Now as far as daze goes there are 2 tiny areas you can't really avoid it if you go there on your own. You can use spec, gear, talent or item options to nullify it, then again you can blame the game for making you think just a little and not just roll over for you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Can someone check if you can get crit by NPCs with the LW thing on? If you cant be crit, daze is hard coded like the backpack. The reason tanks don't get crit or dazed is due to the old defense stat that has been merged into the specs.

By the way... if you have the option of killing the rare elite mob Rezira the Seer, either by being summoned by a group in its room, or buying its portal stone, do it. That rare elite has a decent chance of dropping the toy Sightless Eye.

That toy is amazing. 10-minute buff on a 5-minute CD, and you become virtually undetectable by mobs (unless you actually run INTO them). On top of that, the buff persists while mounted, swimming, harvesting, interacting with the world... It only drops if you attack or suffer any kind of damage (even fall damage).

Pets still draw aggro, but bodyguards don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    25000 years mate...in the center of the enemy headquarters....maybe YOU must think twice, hmm? Plus demons are not using native beast and whatever..They have a really easy rule: join or die..they have the power to raise undeads which is far superior workforce compared to mortals. Fel corrupting everything whatever it reaches and in 25000 years those pools and rivers of fel shall corrupt every fucking thing....Imagine as some natural poison... Seriously which game did play so far? Not WoW for sure...

Edit: Like making a "resistance" in Berlin during the second world war full with black people and hoping not even a single german going to spot them....
    1) Legion was focused also on countless other planets, it's not like their forces was all on Argus all the time;

2) Argus has a potent world soul, that's why he resisted so long against Legion fel influence. Plus it seems time works a bit weird in universe (see Turalyon).

3) Azeroth is infested with Old Gods since almost forever, and yet we are still here and the planet is still not falled to the Void. 25k years means nothing if the planet is big/strong enough.

4) Berlin (city) =/= A PLANET.

5) Nice how you ignore more then half my points.

6) Before writing, read three times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    You are right they should just litter the ground with goodies and teasures for people..... wait they do that. Now as far as daze goes there are 2 tiny areas you can't really avoid it if you go there on your own. You can use spec, gear, talent or item options to nullify it, then again you can blame the game for making you think just a little and not just roll over for you.
    What the heck are you talking about?
    There is no thinking there. You use an item or you play as tank. It's either a gold sink or a time sink.

It adds nothing intresting, there is nothing fun about it. It's pointless.

The addition of Falcosaurs along the coastal areas of certain zones made farming leather and creating these bardings a snooze I have to say. Not that I've been selling them, but perhaps I should do so by announcing in /trade so more people become aware...

It's also quite funny to see the same people complain on one hand that "the world is not dangerous anymore", and then they're in threads complaining about how it's "lazy design" and whatnot when world content is designed so that you can die if your'e not careful with the route you take...

Guess content prior to Legion was the epitome of "lazy design" meant to keep you logged in through inconvenience, since previous content didn't have something akin to the Stonehide Leather Barding... I dislike the daze effect as much as the next guy, but at least they've added ways to work around it for non-tanks.

Just let me gear against Daze like in the past and maybe the mechanic will not be so annoying anymore.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it would fix a lot of issues and we could fly in Tanaan by the way.
    Later on, yes. And people still whined.

The only reason we can't fly in the other zones is becuase Blizzard did not want to spend enough time making the zones. There is no gameplay idea or philosophy behind it. They just saved money by not having to do all the texures and such.
    Bullshit. Timeless Isle is completed, no missing textures. Argus looks to be completed if it wasn't for the fact that it is 3 zones that seem to have a loading screen. That is the made up excuse made for them not having completed the Draenei and Blood Elf zones. After the hit of Cataclysm, all zones seemingly have been completed for use of flight at some point or other. Even Timeless Isle had 'flight' in the form of gimmicks.

There is no advanced layouts here it's lazy and poor design and nothing else.
    Poor design is a flatzone, poor design is a zone with no apparent obstacles, lazy if when a zone is made to shelter the player away from this mean ol' daze and mobs.

Also, seeing how poorly Argus has been received I doubt there are that many that actually enjoy your "advanced layouts".
    Seems that many seem to enjoy Argus as well as many that doesn't. It isn't really a brain test trying to navigate it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..