Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Virtual reality Warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    So just lazy then.

/quack
    Yes assume I am lazy because I have a different idea of where the game should be, not because my experience with some of the stuff back in vanilla and on wasn't all rainbows and puppies.

The old way of doing legendaries was nothing but a drama fest for guilds, 24-39 people working to get one person a legendary, and if you weren't the top guild on the server there's a good chance you would lose that person (happened with a LONG time OFFICER in FL). They also neglected whole specs and roles, tanks got 1 legendary before the change in mop, and it wasn't even technically a tank legendary, sure DKs got one technically in Wrath, but if you were giving shadowmourne to tanks you had been through it many times already.

I couldn't give two shits about leveling content, do whatever you want with it, make it harder, make it easier, don't really care, already have all the classes at max.

Pruned spells, don't really give a damn, 75% of them were fluff, put em in, leave em out, don't care.

You talk about removing level/ilvl scaling and then talk about making the world dangerous, which level/ilvl scaling could accomplish if done right, I don't support either but it seems contradictory.

WQs for all is actually a GOOD idea and would provide a change in level grinding.

I don't even know what you mean by holiday revamp every season, but seems like a lot of dev work if you mean different every time, much like the stat squish, seems like it would be a waste.

Mega servers would blow if done improperly, who gets to keep the name if multiple people have it? not sure if wow has tech or the ability to add surnames, and that would honestly look weird after 13 years.

And dungeons can be more difficult, you just have to actually put some effort into getting higher keys, they can't make base level difficult, it doesn't work, they tried in cata (and they weren't even hard) and the backlash was monumental.

Nothing in your post even amounts to something being lazy if not implemented, like seriously, I still work my ass off to get legendaries in a decent manner of 1 every week or two, sure you can be lazy and get one every couple of months, but having to raid to get them wasn't any harder, it was just luck and how much you kissed up to your guild.

I really wish we could have some kind of expansion that's totally left-field, something fresh and unexpected. But we all know that's not gonna happen. We're stuck on this story progression..

Deleted
    Legacy servers

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    WoW 2.

Fresh start, new engine.

WoW turns into a legacy game so we can still enjoy our old characters.
    Honestly this I agree with. I had to stop playing WoW for a while and now I feel like I can't get back into it. I haven't kept up with things enough so I just kinda don't know what to do or what class I want to play. A new start would be awesome. But I know that will not happen this time, maybe not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    more slut mogs and bigger breasts on female toons
    Imagine Ion's face as he announces that feature

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Imagine Ion's face as he announces that feature
    Or that it's only for dwarves

Operation drain the swamp. Hopefully holonki was only the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yes assume I am lazy because I have a different idea of where the game should be, not because my experience with some of the stuff back in vanilla and on wasn't all rainbows and puppies.
    Classic wasn't great (especially if you played a paladin). BC is when things started to become fun for me.

The old way of doing legendaries was nothing but a drama fest for guilds, 24-39 people working to get one person a legendary, and if you weren't the top guild on the server there's a good chance you would lose that person (happened with a LONG time OFFICER in FL).
    You seem to be under the impression that this never happened with regular loot. NEWS FLASH! It did and still does. Boo hoo.

They also neglected whole specs and roles, tanks got 1 legendary before the change in mop, and it wasn't even technically a tank legendary, sure DKs got one technically in Wrath, but if you were giving shadowmourne to tanks you had been through it many times already.
    Agreed, they sure did neglect classes and roles with legendary equipment. Still no excuse to turn them in to welfare items.

I couldn't give two shits about leveling content, do whatever you want with it, make it harder, make it easier, don't really care, already have all the classes at max.
    You should care. It's the experience that players get and the end result of what you get in your raid group.

[QUOTE=Onikaroshi;47484125Pruned spells, don't really give a damn, 75% of them were fluff, put em in, leave em out, don't care.[/quote]

So rather than make them useful you'd rather stick with your 3 button rotation (but you're not lazy, right?).

You talk about removing level/ilvl scaling and then talk about making the world dangerous, which level/ilvl scaling could accomplish if done right, I don't support either but it seems contradictory.
    Level/ilevel scaling is trash. It doesn't make the world dangerous. It makes the world annoying as hell. A zone is set for a certain level group (ex, 10-15, 16-20) and should provide a challenge for that specific level group and those below. A level 110 should not have a problem in a level 30 zone.

I don't even know what you mean by holiday revamp every season, but seems like a lot of dev work if you mean different every time, much like the stat squish, seems like it would be a waste.
    I don't give a shit if it means devs have to do "a lot of work". Good, that is their damn job. Having to come up with a few new quests for the holidays doesn't seem like a lot of work to me.

Mega servers would blow if done improperly, who gets to keep the name if multiple people have it? not sure if wow has tech or the ability to add surnames, and that would honestly look weird after 13 years.
    I'm not sure how they can improperly merge several servers. People who have the same name: Who ever was the first to create it keeps it. tough shit for the rest.

And dungeons can be more difficult, you just have to actually put some effort into getting higher keys, they can't make base level difficult, it doesn't work, they tried in cata (and they weren't even hard) and the backlash was monumental.
    I'm speaking of dungeons as people level up. Right now every class can solo the dungeon that is appropriate for their level. It's a joke.

Nothing in your post even amounts to something being lazy if not implemented, like seriously, I still work my ass off to get legendaries in a decent manner of 1 every week or two, sure you can be lazy and get one every couple of months, but having to raid to get them wasn't any harder, it was just luck and how much you kissed up to your guild.
    Doing a few WQ's, a mythic+ dungeon or two, etc. for a legendary is working your ass off? LOL!

Deleted
    new diablo / darksouls game

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of WoW.

Classic wasn't great (especially if you played a paladin). BC is when things started to become fun for me.
    It was like that for a lot of classes

You seem to be under the impression that this never happened with regular loot. NEWS FLASH! It did and still does. Boo hoo.
    Not nearly as often, and not over 1 item that a guild may spend weeks on getting for 1 character.

Agreed, they sure did neglect classes and roles with legendary equipment.
    At least we can agree on that.

You should care. It's the experience that players get and the end result of what you get in your raid group.
    haven't raided with someone in years who started in that expac or the last, and now they just boost anyway.

So rather than make them useful you'd rather stick with your 3 button rotation (but you're not lazy, right?).
    what three button rotation lol? BM is one of the most braindead and it still has four, my mage has 7 rotational buttons, my balance at least that or more. WoW has never been a complicated game (except a few circumstances like TBC feral) and more buttons doesn't mean more complexity on it's own.

Level/ilevel scaling is trash. It doesn't make the world dangerous. It makes the world annoying as hell. A zone is set for a certain level group (ex, 10-15, 16-20) and should provide a challenge for that specific level group and those below. A level 110 should not have a problem in a level 30 zone.
    I specifically said done right, and never referenced scaling a 30 mob to a 110 level.

I don't give a shit if it means devs have to do "a lot of work". Good, that is their damn job. Having to come up with a few new quests for the holidays doesn't seem like a lot of work to me.
    Devs doing a "lot of work" on useless things leads to less time to do a "lot of work" on useful things, there's only time for so much and priorities have to be maintained.

I'm not sure how they can improperly merge several servers. People who have the same name: Who ever was the first to create it keeps it. tough shit for the rest.
    right let's screw over people who had names for years because someone made a character with the same name a few days earlier on a different server that they got merged with. I know people who have played the same character with the same name for years and suddenly they would have to change maybe? That's how you lose subscribers and that is exactly what an improper merge is.

I'm speaking of dungeons as people level up. Right now every class can solo the dungeon that is appropriate for their level. It's a joke.
    oh, yes, those could be a little more difficult i suppose

Doing a few WQ's, a mythic+ dungeon or two, etc. for a legendary is working your ass off? LOL!
    Rofl, you do that you won't even get a legendary a month. Every raid (EN through ToS) LFR-Heroic, Mythic ToS, 10+ M+, every emissary, every world boss, every Rare on the argus, all invasions, and you MIGHT get one a week, but at least one every two.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want New playable Races. Not a single race that join either side. Two new races. You can make both those races neutral if you want Blizzard but while I love the Pandaren I think it just is more exciting to wait for two new races than one, plus I love learning the lore of the newbies.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Brand New Dev team and Ion has been terminated
    Just Ion's replacement would be enough for me

Deleted
    Wow 2. It’s time and what the hell have Blizz been up to last few years, a drought compared to the past. Hope its not another warcraft rts.

Has to be something very big coming and to be announced next month. The Blizzard name depends on it.

Warcraft 4 but I know I'm dreaming.

Deleted
    That would be terrible.

what three button rotation lol? BM is one of the most braindead and it still has four, my mage has 7 rotational buttons, my balance at least that or more. WoW has never been a complicated game (except a few circumstances like TBC feral) and more buttons doesn't mean more complexity on it's own.
    LOL. You seriously think wow is more complicated now than it ever was?! You're a funny person.

Devs doing a "lot of work" on useless things leads to less time to do a "lot of work" on useful things, there's only time for so much and priorities have to be maintained.
    I did not know that you are the one who defines and assigns usefulness to things. Maybe no one has told you, but WoW is a multi faceted game. Thanks to stupid thoughts like yours, raiding has become nearly the only things that Blizzard pays any attention to.

right let's screw over people who had names for years because someone made a character with the same name a few days earlier on a different server that they got merged with. I know people who have played the same character with the same name for years and suddenly they would have to change maybe? That's how you lose subscribers and that is exactly what an improper merge is.
    IF (and that is IF) they were to lose their name, they would more than likely still play. They have "merged" realms a few times (Ex: Quel'dorei and Sen'Jin) and everyone kept their names. Eitherway, CRZ needs to die in a fire.

Rofl, you do that you won't even get a legendary a month. Every raid (EN through ToS) LFR-Heroic, Mythic ToS, 10+ M+, every emissary, every world boss, every Rare on the argus, all invasions, and you MIGHT get one a week, but at least one every two.
    Playing a video game is hard work? So what if you don't get your welfare legendary every week.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Diablo 4

/10
    God forbid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by user123456 View Post
    Just Ion's replacement would be enough for me
    I'll drink to that.

Deleted
    New WoW expansion with either a new class Tinker/ Dark Ranger or Subraces!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    The end of WoW.
    Ugh, ... you'll have to wait for a looooooong time for that one!