Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    "Voices of Blizzard - The Powerful Women of Warcraft"

But why? Where's the "powerful men of Warcraft"? Why be sexist by discriminating and EXCLUDING the other sex?
    you really want an hour of metzen praising?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    Blizzcon 2017 Diablo 3 panel:
    Blizz devs: "You guys excited?!"
    Audience:"YEAAH!!!"
    Blizz devs: We got some good news! But not this time! See you guys in 2018!"*Blizz devs exit the scene*

Repeat this next year, and so on.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759227193

You'll get over it eventually.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post

But why? Where's the "powerful men of Warcraft"? Why be sexist by discriminating and EXCLUDING the other sex?
    The men of warcraft don't really need a panel, everyone already knows as matter of fact that all STEM related topics: programming of all types, 3D design, applied math, system setup is all done by 95%> men.

"The powerful women of Warcraft"

lol wtf?

Diablo dead game LUL

- - - Updated - - -

no diablo at all, blizzard please jesus why did you kill off diablo, cant compete with PoE? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Diablo dead game LUL

- - - Updated - - -

no diablo at all, blizzard please jesus why did you kill off diablo, cant compete with PoE? :thinking:
    There are two half hour slots for diablo, one each day. It's a alive and well not really though.

It was the first thing I noticed when i looked at the schedule. Those two little red squares.

Lol, why do you people expect constant updates for Diablo 3? It's not an MMO. And I don't recall Diablo 2 getting content updates 5 years after release date.
    Plus they gotta do Diablo 4 at some point, and any work on D3 is less time spent on D4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    World of Warract - What's Next: Join the World of Warcraft development team for an overview of what's in store next for the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, including updates on the latest content and features.

not so sure for me
    Whats Next - Each Blizzcon I have been to the Whats Next for Warcraft have been new expansion
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...058738816&h=50

There's not much left to do from this "most accurate fake of all time" thread.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

can Tony Amendola Wear a Dress and go anyway?

Kind of glad I haven't yet bought the virtual ticket, the lineup looks truly fucking boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    "The powerful women of Warcraft"

lol wtf?
    We PAX now

I went last year and was disappointed, but MAN am I glad I didn't buy tickets for this year. This looks boring as hell.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With stages such as Mythic and Legendary they'd have to create a specific stage for Diablo which would likely be held in one of the bathrooms.

I assume this confirms a new expansion? Did last year have a Whats next? or is it only during expansion reveals?

Also, Does the VT include all panels this time? I wanna watch The Instance Live!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I assume this confirms a new expansion? Did last year have a Whats next? or is it only during expansion reveals?

Also, Does the VT include all panels this time? I wanna watch The Instance Live!
    The 2017 video in review confirms the expansion announcement ... so everyone knows about it already.

The price Blizzard is charging for this advertisement (which seems pretty underwhelming) is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    The price Blizzard is charging for this advertisement (which seems pretty underwhelming) is insane.
    It's been £24.99 for years for a Virtual Ticket.

It gets you the 2 day stream access, HD stream quality and goodies for their games which the value alone would be more than £24.99.

I've purchased one for friends to come by my house and watch it while I'm away.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    The goodies alone are worth much more than the ticket cost.

You pay for the experience, to some it is worth that much, to others it isn't.

Decide if it's worth that for you, you aren't forced into buying it.

People are surprised about no Diablo when they said they're not doing anything Diablo?
    Also aren't they still hiring for the Diablo project? Announcing it that early in the dev cycle would be pretty early for something they might end up scrapping entirely or changing a lot. Sounds like they might have learned from Titan and WoD that announcing too early is a bad plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's been £24.99 for years for a Virtual Ticket.

It gets you the 2 day stream access, HD stream quality and goodies for their games which the value alone would be more than £24.99.

I've purchased one for friends to come by my house and watch it while I'm away.
    I have bought the virtual ticket multiple times in the past and it's not worth the price, especially this time.

They are literally getting people to pay to watch them advertise their new content. Meanwhile, streaming for free on Twitch would get them a lot more viewers and interest.

Obviously people are free to spend their own money however they want. However, I can't logically justify paying $40 for a literal advertisement which would pay for itself long term if they actually have anything worth showing. The panels for Blizzcon this time make it an even worse deal. I would have a hard time justifying the virtual ticket at even half the price it currently is.

Within minutes, Blizzcon information will be posted on the front page of MMO-Champion and within hours the panels will be up on youtube to watch for free. So unless you think $40 for a mount they could have added to WoW in actual content is a good deal, it's a scam in my opinion.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2017-10-04 at 12:29 AM.