Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Same reason why any other game has difficulty options ..
    "Easy / Normal / Hard / Very Hard "

All modern games need to provide options for their customers, specially in a huge game with millions of different players.
    If you want to play on easy you do LFR, if you want a challenge you do Hard or Very hard. Simple Logic honestly.

The real question is why do some want the option removed ? How does removal of Normal make Heroic harder ? How is removal of LFR make normal harder ? They have nothing to do with each other and target different demography of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    And I'm sorry but nothing you have said so far is impressive or gives your opinion more weight, because your opinion stated was essentially "What blizzard does is right, I like it, and I don't agree with you".
    And you aren't any better. What you are saying is "What I say is right, I like it, I don't agree with you and you are wrong."

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't mean you're an all star player.
    I didn't say I was an all star player from Method. I just said I was a hardcore raider, and I had experience raiding on a heavy schedule during the earlier years of the game. You said everyone here was a newbie who hasn't played until Cata and later and didn't understand or know the old system and why it was better.

I raided then. I was a raid leader in Wrath and the druid class leader in TBC. I organised the 20-man raids in Vanilla. I know how the systems worked then, I experienced it. I've played alongside fairly decently ranked guilds. And I disagree with your arguments. That's all I'm saying. Your opinion is not universal amongst older players who've raided back then.

Also WOTLK was released in Nov 2008. It is Sep 2017.
    Yep. Well done. 2017 - 2008 = 9 :O Maths! WotLK has it's 9 year anniversary in 2 months time. Have you been drinking?

Also, the internet has a search function. You got Grand Crusader on February 23'rd 2010, Months after ICC was released bro. Grats on being part of the reason why Blizzard removed server first titles.
    Care to link me yours? What hardcore realm first titles do you have?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    you do realize that's not how it works right?
    Of course it works that way, you remove the one that is used the least... perfectly logical approach.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    If you removed mythic the game would become a joke and no semi-serious gamer would even touch it.
    And nobody would care.

The hardcore raid scene is already dying...does anyone even know which guilds are the top 3 off hand anymore? The glory days of method, paragon, blood legion etc are dead. Nobody gives a shit about the ultra serious hardcore crowd anymore.

Mythic just needs to go, it's an absolute waste of time and effort on both the dev and player side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    And nobody would care.

The hardcore raid scene is already dying...does anyone even know which guilds are the top 3 off hand anymore? The glory days of method, paragon, blood legion etc are dead. Nobody gives a shit about the ultra serious hardcore crowd anymore.

Mythic just needs to go, it's an absolute waste of time and effort on both the dev and player side.
    So, more than 1000 guilds are sitting at 7/9M or better right now. I guess those 20000 players (and it's way more than that) don't give a shit about mythic raiding because it's dead. Obviously as you say, NOBODY gives a shit about mythic.

Deleted
    And nobody would care.

There's quite a substantial difference between "the top 3" and "the top 3-4k guilds still progressing trough it".
    If you really can't see it then you probably shouldn't call it a waste of anything... talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Spoiler alert: It is not about the top of the world competition as much as it is about beating the bosses with people you choose to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The stats don't agree with you....
    Mind explaining to be how the stats on raid participation disagree with what he wrote?
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-10-04 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    I didn't say I was an all star player from Method. I just said I was a hardcore raider, and I had experience raiding on a heavy schedule during the earlier years of the game. You said everyone here was a newbie who hasn't played until Cata and later and didn't understand or know the old system and why it was better.

I raided then. I was a raid leader in Wrath and the druid class leader in TBC. I organised the 20-man raids in Vanilla. I know how the systems worked then, I experienced it. I've played alongside fairly decently ranked guilds. And I disagree with your arguments. That's all I'm saying. Your opinion is not universal amongst older players who've raided back then.

Yep. Well done. 2017 - 2008 = 9 :O Maths! WotLK has it's 9 year anniversary in 2 months time. Have you been drinking?

Care to link me yours? What hardcore realm first titles do you have?
    It's amazing that you're still even trying.

Nov 2009-Nov 2017 is 9 years, not Nov 2009-Sep 2017, genius.

You don't have any hard /rare raid achievements that were earned when the content was current. Hardcore is not just about how much time your spent, it's about skill, and at any rate you said you were top 100. When? Not in WOTLK. Not after. You don't have to keep making a fool out of yourself, you're the one in here being all confrontational and trying to make yourself out to be something you're not.

But hey you know what? I got my all AOTC's in Legion MONTHS before you did. You know like when they were brand spanking new, well before 99.9% of people had them? Ya, like have a normal conversation here and be real or get out. Please.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-10-04 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Of course it works that way, you remove the one that is used the least... perfectly logical approach.
    thanks for reading my post that explains WHY that wouldnt work, and not just cherry picking one line out of like 25

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    There's quite a substantial difference between "the top 3" and "the top 3-4k guilds still progressing trough it".
    If you really can't see it then you probably shouldn't call it a waste of anything... talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Spoiler alert: It is not about the top of the world competition as much as it is about beating the bosses with people you choose to play with.
    Are a few thousand people worth the development time for mythic raids? Or should the resources be targetted towards a more used part of the game?

Deleted
    The argument is that people who complains most probably didnt even stepped in heroic.
    Im currently 2/9 myth and im fine whit 4 diff

Deleted
    you mean the system that came out in 2011 is responsible there being raiding since 2004

that's interesting
    I mean the system that came out in 2011 has been responsible for the continued existence of raiding in MoP, WoD and Legion.

This is a well known fact.

10+ Year Old Account

When people get overly pedantic about what is obvious a rough approximation within 2 months, it is clear they have absolutely no legs to stand on and so the only thing they can do is nitpick about irrelevant details. Thanks for showing everyone you're out of arguments <3

You don't have any hard /rare raid achievements that were earned when they were current.
    Still waiting for yours Since apparently this is required to qualify someone to talk on this subject, surely you have lots and can prove it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I mean the system that came out in 2011 has been responsible for the continued existence of raiding in MoP, WoD and Legion.

This is a well known fact.
    then how do you explain raiding being lucrative for 7 years beforehand?
    if anything LFR harmed the raiding scene more than it helped it

and to use your totally oblivious and borderline moronic turn of phrase: "this is a wel known fact"

It's amazing that you're still even trying.

You don't have any hard /rare raid achievements that were earned when the content was current. Hardcore is not just about how much time your spent, it's about skill, and at any rate you said you were top 100. When? Not in WOTLK. Not after. You don't have to keep making a fool out of yourself, you're the one in here being all confrontational and trying to make yourself out to be something you're not.

But hey you know what? I got my all AOTC's in Legion MONTHS before you did. You know like when they were brand spanking new, well before 99.9% of people had them? Ya, like have a normal conversation here and be real or get out. Please.

For real though, when did this turn into a let's measure dicks contest.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2017-10-04 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Do you also say you're 28 and 3/4 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    When people get overly pedantic about what is obvious a rough approximation within 2 months, it is clear they have absolutely no legs to stand on and so the only thing they can do is nitpick about irrelevant details. Thanks for showing everyone you're out of arguments <3

Still waiting for yours Since apparently this is required to qualify someone to talk on this subject, surely you have lots and can prove it?
    There is nothing overly pedantic about pointing out that you were randomly in here bragging about having your Grand Crusader title, but finding out you didn't get it until nearly 4 months after ICC released. The details are what matters.

Deleted
    then how do you explain raiding being lucrative for 7 years beforehand?
    if anything LFR harmed the raiding scene more than it helped it

and to use your totally oblivious and borderline moronic turn of phrase: "this is a wel known fact"
    the game wasn't 7 years old yet?

Look, you can hate LFR all you want word of god is, it's the only reason it's even worth developing raids

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing overly pedantic about pointing out that you were randomly in here bragging about having your Grand Crusader title, but finding out you didn't get it until nearly 4 months after ICC released. The details are what matters.
    That's not the part I was saying you were being pedantic about. Do you have trouble with reading? Do you need me to post slower?

For real though, when did this turn into a let's measure dicks contest.
    When someone who wasn't me tried to brag about having Grand Crusader and blahblahblah but it turned out they didn't get it until late February 2010. I ain't in here bragging about shit.