Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Drugon is easy, perhaps even easier than Flotsam. Everything could be avoided with kiting/blinking, but frankly you don't need to since they do not hurt much.
    No idea about Vilemus, but probably not for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-10-26 at 06:23 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Drugon is easy, perhaps even easier than Flotsam. Everything could be avoided with kiting/blinking, but frankly you don't need to since they do not hurt much.
    No idea about Vilemus, but probably not for the foreseeable future.
    Don't you think that posting about world boss soloes is pretty redundant? The 7.0 world bosses especially so, given that they only have ~390M health and can be killed in a few seconds as Arcane with buffs.

On the other hand I guess there's not too much content to try these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Don't you think that posting about world boss soloes is pretty redundant? The 7.0 world bosses especially so, given that they only have ~390M health and can be killed in a few seconds as Arcane with buffs.

On the other hand I guess there's not too much content to try these days.
    I suppose it is, but I think it's only a problem because there are no other posts for the last few days. I could have just edited my last post, but I figured more posts in the thread is a good thing.

If people want to try there is always Nighthold (which I'm pretty sure is doable or would be in Antorus) or a +2. I admit, I'm just busy, lazy and suffering from internet troubles.

EDIT: Oh, and of course there is Mythic Furnace too
    EDIT2: When you say buffs, do you mean overpowered ones like the Darkmoon card deck or more ordinary ones like Vargoth, Sylvan elixir, etc? I know Arcane mages could kill Mythic Butcher, but there's a difference between a 100M burst and a 400M one.
    Besides, some bosses actually have interesting things that make them not just target dummies. It's a minority, but it's there.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-10-05 at 05:27 AM.
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Finally went ahead and did it. WoD raids now all cleared.
    (939 ilvl, 66 traits, Helm/Sephuz's. Log here.)

On pull I polymorph'ed the engineer on the right side, killed Security Guard on the left with Dragon's Breath, killed left Enginner (and then ran bombs), and then killed Foreman with Combustion. You generally want Security Guards dead first and Engineers only one by one. The enrage timer is a total of 13 minutes, so the less time you spend in P1 the better. That generally means you want to have every bomb hitting a valve, which needs the engineers to not die too fast or their bombs go to waste.
    Ideally, you should finish P1 in 2 minutes (1 minute for each valve.) Just restart if engineer didn't die next to the valve, you missed too many bombs, or if it takes too long in general.

P2 is basically just one huge target dummy fight. Just remember to kill the Security Guards fast. If there are still more than ~11 minutes left you should Time Warp. I personally marked the first four Slag Elementals that spawned so I don't have to waste time finding the next Elemental with lowest health after I kill one.

P3 is also basically target dummy, except the healing/damage requirement is intense (to be fair you still need to heal yourself even in P1/P2.) Time Warp and hope the boss dies before you do (the boss and all the adds together hit very hard and can kill you even without enrage.)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-10-07 at 04:44 AM.

A recent asmongold video gave me an idea. So I went and did it, and it turned out surprisingly easy.

Enjoy

Original video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCAvjkh2Ik

Well.. I just tried Archi heroic solo (my wife's druid died 2 seconds in due to Doom from the trash before) and I managed, I survived as frost with 5% health. How the hell do you people do it?

I ended up just straight nuking and moving out of AOE's and stuff, but how do you guys do mythic stuff O-o

922 with 4P T20 and 0 legendaries

Deleted
    You can check how we do it live here : twitch.tv/magarky

Streaming my Cenarius attemps

Edit : After 3 hours of try

Cenarius down to 37% the wave 5 is giving me trouble because I have to use shit earlier to survive and there is no dragon for the healing buff. Might have to change how i handle waves 1 to 4 to have Ice block potion ready for wave 5.

A really fun fight as a mage, you have to use the buffs right because not dying is really hard.

Might try again later tonight.
    Last edited by mmoc12222011aa; 2017-10-16 at 02:02 PM.

It's honestly very easy as Fire and likely Arcane, if you have 30+ minutes to spare (probably manageable as Frost but it will take even longer.) Boss is slower than a turtle, so the only thing you need is enough patience to kite boss while remembering to not get mind controlled. You can try not run into the adds (which will respawn), but there's no real danger. Otherwise, the real damage comes from the Heartbreaker debuff, which can be easily healed through. Fel Lash can be outranged (~40 yards), but it's not truly relevant either.

Log is here.

I tried Cenarius and got him to P2 (at 55% though, becauses he automatically does transition after some time).

Major problem : Spear of Nightmares. 100% stacking debuff, cannot be destacked, cannot be removed with Ice Block. 3 stacks is enough to oneshot you, assuming we have Ice Block and Cauterize we could survive until the 5th spear. But this is nowhere near enough considering the DPS requirement.

I'm thinking of Mirror Images, but this doesn't sound good for DPS.

Do you think Frost would work better? Hunters still get targeted by Spears when their pets are tanking, but Feign Death caused Cenarius to not throw the spear at all. It probably wouldn't work, but at least with Frost you have double Ice Block.
    Or go Arcane and burst down Cenarius?

PS: Matron Foluna is soloable (as is Levantus, incidentally.) Logs are here.
    For Matron Foluna, just stand at maximum range and shoot. All boss damage is negligible (although the respawning trash mob damage isn't), so the only thing to look out for is to dodge Slumbering Grasp by out-ranging it or blinking across it (I personally recommend outranging it.)
    For some reason this boss doesn't have any out-ranged enrage at all, so it's utterly trivial for any ranged class.

For Levantus, you should also shoot from maximum range. While its melee hits are survivable, they hurt a lot and unnecessarily complicate things. While theoretically the out-ranged enrage, Rampaging Torrent, looks like it can stack up to significant damage, practically the stacks will drop off every time it channels Massive Sprout (as happened twice in the last log in the beginning), so it's not a problem.
    Although, the boss disappeared on one pull when I pushed it down to ~90% from maximum range, so there might be some bugs.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-10-26 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    hey there
    Did a few more cenarius attempts, i can now reliably put him in phase 2.
    Put him down to 23% with the shittiest timing ever.
    I'm now skipping the last two waves and do about 950k~ish dps and 300k hps
    I do think Cenarius is doable with the right timing pushing him to P2 with combust/lust and burn him down.

ill give him so more tries next week

Edit : Almost there
    Last edited by mmoc12222011aa; 2017-10-30 at 08:20 PM.

I'm not sure if it's documented, but Empathy (50% Health bonus) now works on the Broken Shore, which means Malificus and Si'vash are now pretty trivial (I tanked Malificus to around 40%, but then people started to come and I don't have time before reset for another try.)
    (Haven't tried the buff on Argus, yet)

Na'zak is also easily doable as expected, although face-tanking him is still not recommended. Corrosive Blast can be outranged and you can pick Flame Patch and drop a Flamestrike just beneath you for Webs (but honestly just waiting for the Ignite on the boss or even the timer to expire works fine.) Boss is the slowest I've seen besides Alluradel, so kiting is very easy, although the mobs will probably respawn at least once during the fight. Oh, and you can at least pick up leystones for 300% haste bonus fun, so it's slightly more interesting than most other world bosses.

There probably wouldn't be any exciting new kills before 2018 when we're decked in Mythic Antorus gear, sadly.

EDIT (2017/11/11): Ana-Mouz is quite simple as long as you play Frost - put your pet as far away as possible from you, and it'll take very little damage during the 20 second mind control (and, more importantly, will prevent the fight from resetting.) The "tank" debuff doesn't stack, and even if it does it will wear off during the mind control anyway since you are immune to boss abilities during that period.

The actual difficulty will probably be other mind controlled people killing your Water Elemental, really. Not even that if you grabbed Empathy.

Also, Empathy still doesn't work on Argus, but that was to be expected.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-11-11 at 01:20 PM.

Log

Turns out Occularus can't actually move, which makes it as easy as Imp Mother - well, a bit harder, really, since Occularus trash mobs are deadlier.
    I went with Frost since your Ignite pulls the trash mob to the right in the screenshot, which is a complete pain (and pulling that pack also sometimes pull the boss due to Ignite.) Water Elemental might be able to tank the Searing Gazes under some conditions but I didn't try.
    I used both defensive legendaries, but you can probably wear only one or none. You can also stand next to the Brazier for healing, but I thought it was too risky since a wrong move and you'll die to boss melee attacks.
    (and sorry for the low DPS, but in my defense it was going around 600~1k latency)

Azuregos is soloable. I got fed up with waiting around for anyone else to come and just went for it. The reflect really drug the fight out but it was relatively straight forward. You kite him in an elongated oval along the ridges to his left and right. Along the edge, around the trees, back to the parallel edge opposite it, up the mountain as the opposite end curve, then back onto the ledge with the water below. Get him to breath on the straightaways, hop in or out of the oval to avoid the dmg, and hop back in and continue kiting long the track; rinse and repeat. Every now and then he teleports you to him but it can be out ranged at like 45~ yards. It took one shot thanks to some on-the-fly adjustments. Should be easy fun for you others that enjoy kiting.

Don't panic if he doesn't breath at opportune times. You can take quite a few hits, and with shimmer/bubble/w\e else you want you can stabilize pretty easily even with a few mishaps.

I'm 938 ilvl fire. I had Shimmer, Incanter's, Frenetic Speed, and Living Bomb going. Worked fine.

Deleted

More ilvl helps, still a hard fight
    5/7 EN !
    EDIT : now with video ( kill starts at 2:05 forgot to edit start sry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6bwhQeQc0k
    Last edited by mmoc12222011aa; 2017-12-30 at 04:06 PM.

Congratulations! Using Bear Tartare for the wisps is very interesting. I also wonder if it is possible to survive 1 more spear with Smoldering Titanguard? Although it might be more practical to just use another DPS trinket to lower P2 at any rate.

Deleted
    You can survive a total of 5 spears, i killed it before the 5th one ( and fucked up so I could not survive the 5th )
    1.Nothing
    2.Blink chest
    3.Blink chest + molten armor
    4 and 5 Cauterize / ice block
    So yeah maybe a 6th one with the trinket
    Last edited by mmoc12222011aa; 2017-12-30 at 04:24 PM.

I've seen it mentioned several time here,how are you managing a heal? Fire artifact trait is the only one i can think of off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by amarrite View Post
    I've seen it mentioned several time here,how are you managing a heal? Fire artifact trait is the only one i can think of off the top of my head.
    Leech : Between 30 and 50% healing, depending on how much you got
    Belo'vir Final Stand (Legendary Robe) : ~20% healing
    Prydaz : ~15% healing
    Blazing Barrier : ~10%
    Rank 2 relics, neck enchant : the rest

Fire Mages can actually pull off quite a lot of healing, the most important thing being Leech.
    LOTS of Leech.

Example :

Video soon

- - - Updated - - -

Skorpyron Normal