10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You might want to check some statistics before running your mouth again. Countries with guns bans may not have a lot of gun crime but they have much higher assaults, rapes etc. I don’t think I need to add the qualifier “violent” in a thread about a mass shooting. only someone arguing without facts would throw in a petty theft argument to defend their position.
    Actually the US is in the top 10 worldwide for just about every crime but I'm sure you knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because you said so? You have yet to counter my claim, if anyone is baiting it is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Gun Nuts?

Yeah, we need more laws, we should make murder illegal, that will stop people form murdering.
    You do realize laws are put in place to prevent more people from doing shit right? You don't think the murder rate would increase if it was legal to murder people?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No one said that, but you don't get to claim that the other ass-end of the spectrum is reasonable discussion here. (would you like a nice cartoon graph showing gun owner compromise since the 1930s?)
    This cartoon make no sense. Gun owner compromise my ass... Like the fact that you are not allowed to have grenade (1934) or that you need to be 21 year old to buy handgun (1968)...

Your gun laws were and are still insanely soft... Every other country with some sort of gun culture has way harsher laws than the U.S (and way less death from them). Many factor goes into stuff like what happen in Las Vegas, Mental health, gun culture, gun laws etc... But don't go around saying other people are the extreme. Gun law in the U.S are the extreme end of softness not the other way around... You are the ones saying harsher control won't do shit when it clearly work in every other civilized country.

The fact that some people in the U.S. are not ready to sacrifice a bit of their freedom to access weapon made to kill people to lower the death count just speak on how selfish your society is...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You’ve obviously never watched a good shooter empty a magazine in less time than a full auto. I’m going to ignore the rest since stomping your feet and screaming “lies” isn’t a valid argument. Take it up with the ATF. They’re the ones who reported that bump stocks were used. Which aren’t a loophole btw. They’re a 100% legal accessory.

Even the military doesn’t use full auto outside of suppressive fire. If you want to hit your target you go single shot. If you want to put the fear of death in your enemy you go full auto. That’s the purpose of it. And while they’re ducking in fear your buddies flank them and take them out with single shot fire.

Had this guy not used bump stocks he probably could have killed more people. Bump stocks are even more inaccurate than a truly full auto weapon.
    It's a product that was created to bypass full-auto restrictions. It's the reason why your gun enthusiast buddy had several and even electronic triggers equipped on 12 of his rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    This cartoon make no sense.
    I don't imagine it does to someone who thinks the NFA is about owning grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well by your logic, since it WONT stop people from murdering, we shouldn't have anti murder laws.
    Punishment for committing a crime is must different than making a law to commit a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    You do realize laws are put in place to prevent more people from doing shit right? You don't think the murder rate would increase if it was legal to murder people?
    Then you agree if we made drugs legal more people would do drugs?

I read this entire thing was set up by Hillary and Bernie in order to enforce more gun control. Crazy what the left will do these days.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-04 at 07:57 PM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

No one said that, but you don't get to claim that the other ass-end of the spectrum is reasonable discussion here. (would you like a nice cartoon graph showing gun owner compromise since the 1930s?)

It doesn't take much for someone to read your posts and see you are too emotionally invested to have a non-bias chit-chat on the topic.

I mean its clear as day the only irrational person at the table is you when you march out the "Well lets not have any laws then!" emotional retort.

You can't even refrain from calling people names.
    i think that little cartoon over estimates the past gun regulations/"take aways" as being represented by half a fucking cake.

besides you started out with a little cake....

then you added bigger guns, then you added automatic weapons...
    then you added bigger bullets, then you added more capable weapons, etc etc...

so your 4" cake (guns at the time of the 2nd amendment) by the 1940's was a 120 inch cake of goodies and sprinkles with a bowl of ice cream on the side.

then they (gun control types) stepped in and said "hey i think your cake is getting a little out of hand for something where the intent was to allow a 4 inch cake and some progression". "lets roll this back a little so we compromise and not push back to 4 inches but reduce from the unrealistic-unneeded 120 inch cake with ice cream and sprinkles.

you can't count people taking parts of your cake away without admitting you have gotten things added to your cake.

People kill people, and the USA need to take the tools away from people to prevent these senseless deaths. Man is the best at killing Man, things need to change, 100's + family's are suffering all because of one Man and his right to bear arms, what a sick joke the USA is with this law. I hope the pro gun people in the USA can understand that the blood of this tragedy is on your hands as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't imagine it does to someone who thinks the NFA is about owning grenades.
    I mean they were defined as destructive device in the NFA act...

And that doesn't change shit to my argument... you have insanely soft laws and your gun owner sacrifice agenda is absolute B.S.

Both the country i'm from (Switzerland) and the country i live in (Canada) have strong gun culture and gun ownership, but as oppose to the U.S. we understand those are not toys and can actually do insane damage in the wrong hand so we a) limit how ez it is to buy them and b) limit the damage you can do with them with laws on magazine size, weapon style etc...
    Last edited by Kalador; 2017-10-04 at 08:01 PM.

Talk about a rather cataclysmic coincidence (it's an actual coincidence, not an implication): Blade Runner 2049 feature an extensive scene in a deserted Las Vegas after a terrorist attack (that's why the premiere was cancelled)

It doesn't take much for someone to read your posts and see you are too emotionally invested to have a non-bias chit-chat on the topic.

I mean its clear as day the only irrational person at the table is you when you march out the "Well lets not have any laws then!" emotional retort.

You can't even refrain from calling people names.
    Yes, your cartoon says it all.

Puhleaze with your BS about me being too emotionally invested. If you think it is absurd to say we don't need any laws then look in the mirror. It is the logical outflow of your stance. You and the rest of the pro gun nuts are saying:

Gun laws don't stop gun violence therefore we shouldn't have anymore gun laws.

Remove the word "gun" from that sentence and see how stupid your stance is.

Wanting more gun laws to help curb mass shootings doesn't make me or anyone irrational. On the contrary, people arguing against those things are being irrational because they don't want anyone telling them what to do with their hand held bang bang penis replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

This is for everyone:
    Why is it ok to regulate who does and doesn't have land mines?
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2017-10-04 at 07:52 PM.

Looks like now is a good time to buy a couple bump fire stocks before they face regulation.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Looks like now is a good time to buy a couple bump fire stocks before they face regulation.
    I would not be to worry about it, it's a rep POTUS who got 30+millions of dollars from NRA and rep have both chamber... Nothing is going to happen... the day 20 kids died in a school while a democrat was POTUS and nothing change it was over...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yes, your cartoon says it all.

Puhleaze with your BS about me being too emotionally invested. If you think it is absurd to say we don't need any laws then look in the mirror. It is the logical outflow of your stance. You and the rest of the pro gun nuts are saying:

Remove the word "gun" from that sentence and see how stupid your stance is.

Wanting more gun laws to help curb mass shootings doesn't make me or anyone irrational. On the contrary, people arguing against those things are being irrational because they don't want anyone telling them what to do with their hand held bang bang penis replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

This is for everyone:
    Why is it ok to regulate who does and doesn't have land mines?
    More emotional lashing out. Let me know when you can manage a post without name-calling or straw men.

/click

More emotional lashing out. Let me know when you can manage a post without name-calling or straw men.

/click
    This is pathetic of you.

You are the one that made the strawman about the world not being "Minority Report" as if wanting to lessen mass shootings means people want that.

You won't address what i said because it kicks your stance in the balls. You know damn good and well you think:

You also know if the word "gun" is removed from that sentence it makes your stance stupid so you instead make this about whatever it is you've made up about me.

typical.

Again, why is it ok to regulate land mines? Bazookas? tanks? cannons?

You won;t answer those and continue to make this about me 'being emotional", because again, these arguments have you against a wall.

/click

What would've reduced the amount of deaths in Las Vegas?

1. Smaller clip size

2. No bump firing and if a rifle can be bump fired, ban it. Get manufacturers to modify rifles so they can't bump fire.

3. Really long wait periods before you get to take the gun home, like 2 years.

And that's about it, Nobody is going to suspect a 64 year old man to do something like this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Unfortunately, you almost can't.

Shortly after the shooting, and it was discovered that he was using bump stocks, a ton of online retailers sold out. People literally rushed to buy these after finding out they existed.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What would've reduced the amount of deaths in Las Vegas?

1. Smaller clip size

2. No bump firing and if a rifle can be bump fired, ban it. Get manufacturers to modify rifles so they can't bump fire.

3. Really long wait periods before you get to take the gun home, like 2 years.

And that's about it, Nobody is going to suspect a 64 year old man to do something like this.
    That's the thing... "reduce" the amount. it still would have been almost the same. is 30 deaths and 200 injured 'better' than 60 and 500? A semi-auto with a 20 magazine, and a pile of preloaded magazines would have been 'only' half as bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Btw, how many of you self righteous asshats busy debating gun laws with your fellow nerds have actually done a fucking thing to help the victims? Stop stroking your epeens and go donate. Blood, cash, medical supplies--they're all needed.
    How do you know what people have done? Does posting on a forum somehow prevent people from doing that?

Personally I already donated blood and I stopped at Mandalay yesterday as well. That said, there's a service bottleneck. Too much blood they cant use and too many supplies.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If it's a terrorist attack, that means it's motivated on religion and/or politics. Country music fans are more likely to be Christian Republican, so you think this guy was an atheist Democrat? Interesting...
    What? He created terror did he not?