Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And Propublica isn't legit because...they posted something critical of the Trump family?
    No legitimate news site is reporting this story because no one wants to lose their credibility posting rumors and tabloid news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    You can tell it's from the publication interviewing Vance from his first quote in the article:

- - - Updated - - -

I can post thousands of scientific articles from respected journals all affirming an issue like climate change and you would say there wasn't enough credible sources, as you have on other threads. Go away, you're a troll and have no credibility with any reasonable poster on these forums.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I believe in climate change, your argument is stupid. Climate change has nothing with you posting tabloid news.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    No legitimate news site is reporting this story because no one wants to lose their credibility posting rumors and tabloid news.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck are you talking about? I believe in climate change, your argument is stupid. Climate change has nothing with you posting tabloid news.
    ProPublica has won four Pulitzer Prizes in the last seven years for journalism. Again, go away. You're a troll with no credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    ProPublica has won four Pulitzer Prizes in the last seven years for journalism. Again, go away. You're a troll with no credibility.
    I've never heard Trump call them fake news, that must mean they don't even exist.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Yeah it's totally not fake, why serious news stations didn't cover this REAL issue yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I saw this cited by a few other sources. How reliable is the source? I haven't heard of it.
    on the board of ProPublica.[16] In 2010, it received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from George Soros' Open Society Foundations.[17]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Yeah it's totally not fake, why serious news stations didn't cover this REAL issue yet?
    So fake that the AG had to return the money in embarrassment?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3540956

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    on the board of ProPublica.[16] In 2010, it received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from George Soros' Open Society Foundations.[17]
    SOROS! (((GLOBALISTS)))!!!

Meanwhile, their track record is exceptional and their reputation sterling.

SOROS! (((GLOBALISTS)))!!!

Meanwhile, their track record is exceptional and their reputation sterling.
    Exceptional among who? CFR globalists? And Kushner and Ivanka are both left wing Jews, so I don't want to hear your anti Semitic whines. Soros funds garbage and propaganda, he learned from the nazis

7+ Year Old Account
    Exceptional among who? CFR globalists? And Kushner and Ivanka are both left wing Jews, so I don't want to hear your anti Semitic whines. Soros funds garbage and propaganda, he learned from the nazis
    Says the man who worships an admitted charlatan, go back to Alex Jones please.

The Nazi soros thing is completely made up. But criticisms from delusional right-wingers mean nothing.

Exceptional among who?
    The entire field of journalism.

And Kushner and Ivanka are both left wing Jews, so I don't want to hear your anti Semitic whines.
    I...what? Why do you have to bring religion into this? I'm not even sure what you're responding to with this.

I...what? Why do you have to bring religion into this? I'm not even sure what you're responding to with this.
    Sure you just accidentally used triple parentheses

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pr.../article/40675

Entire field of journalism..........ummm sweetie

Dude you're literally denying the credibility of a source based on "Jewish" conspiracy.

How is this post not banned yet?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pr.../article/40675

Entire field of journalism..........ummm sweetie
    You mean a guy who's a VP of this group? - https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...ree_Enterprise

Also he's a columnist, not a journalist.

You mean a guy who's a VP of this group? - https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...ree_Enterprise

Also he's a columnist, not a journalist.
    Oh so corruption only matter on one end

Oh look, in just under 3 pages, Soros wrote a hit piece on Trumps family! SMH at this forum.

None of those sites are big media outlets like CNN, CBS, ABC, or NBC. FAKE NEWS!

Wait... but Trump says ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN are the fake news. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    None of those sites are big media outlets like CNN, CBS, ABC, or NBC. FAKE NEWS!

Wait... but Trump says ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN are the fake news. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
    The test is very simple. Is it even remotely critical of Trump? Then it's fake news.

Oh so corruption only matter on one end
    I mean, the worst he accused them of back in that 2011 piece was bias, and that was purely based off his feelings and who some of the donors are.

If that piece had a single substantial criticism of Propublica and their work, I'd entertain it as something more than a giant whine. But it doesn't, so it's little more than Ron Arnold having a cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Oh another so called independent news outlet with another "not fake" story.

mark my words, gonna be a non story within a week
    See you in a week, "Dmitro".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.