Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Knowing someone's address doesn't magically make you NOT a stranger to them, so not sure why it matters if you know someone's address or not?
    Because I was curious if he given it out

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Even if he did, that still doesn't make everyone he gave it to NOT strangers to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    maby you have an inflated idea of how much he makes.
    Yeah, he's a moderate sized youtuber post "adpocalypse" who actually gets a couple videos demonetized here and there(unless you're 100% kid friendly, in the new age you will be). I dont know about his non-youtube profits(sponsors, other revenue), but he definitely isnt rolling in it.

Deleted
    Even if he did, that still doesn't make everyone he gave it to NOT strangers to him.
    No but it would make him partly responsibile thus why I asked

did you even watch the video? He literally addresses your exact question.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    did you even watch the video? He literally addresses your exact question.
    OFC I didn't I avoid narcissistic vloggers so that's why I asked and you answered

No but it would make him partly responsible thus why I asked
    No, it wouldn't. Telling someone your address isn't giving them permission to trespass on your property.

Deleted
    No, it wouldn't. Telling someone your address isn't giving them permission to trespass on your property.
    Giving out your address online would be very irresponsible

Giving out your address online would be very irresponsible
    Regardless of how you acquire someone's address, knowing someone's address not an invitation to trespass on property you don't own, nor is the owner of said property responsible in anyway for you trespassing on their property simply because they told you the address of their property - knowing someone's address in and of itself is simply not an invitation to tread on their property.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's common sense that you shouldn't show up to anyone's house uninvited. It's creepy. Steven(I think it's his name?) has never given out his address. So it's very fucking weird to have people showing up to his house. He can look up his own google results too. Some of his top results are people trying to find out his address. And he does say "DO NOT DO THIS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    He's making millions of youtube. Why doesn't he get a secure condo or live in a gated community?
    Millions?! That's fuckin hilarious.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

No, you should never do that. The fact that people go full detective mode whenever a video shows a whats outside a window, try to determine where peoples gardens could be located, is so incredibly wrong that I have no words for it.

Many youtubers have been forced to changed addresses because some stalker people recognized a building in one of their videoes and then went to their houses. When you have millions of subscribers theres ALWAYS going to be bad apples, no matter who your content is "aimed at".

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    No, you should never do that. The fact that people go full detective mode whenever a video shows a whats outside a window, try to determine where peoples gardens could be located, is so incredibly wrong that I have no words for it.

Many youtubers have been forced to changed addresses because some stalker people recognized a building in one of their videoes and then went to their houses. When you have millions of subscribers theres ALWAYS going to be bad apples, no matter who your content is "aimed at".
    I moderate for 2 twitch personalities, that used to be really big professional league of legends players. When they moved from LA, one of them did a house tour, just by showing the backyard, someone was able to find their exact address and started spamming chat with it. Luckily, we had damage control pretty fast, but some people are crazy.

You never know what some people will do.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you go to any Strangers house completely unannounced? I mean I even call a head to visit Mates.

People actually arguing against this must have some sort of learning disability. Like Autism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I moderate for 2 twitch personalities, that used to be really big professional league of legends players. When they moved from LA, one of them did a house tour, just by showing the backyard, someone was able to find their exact address and started spamming chat with it. Luckily, we had damage control pretty fast, but some people are crazy.

You never know what some people will do.
    Was that Dyrone and OddOne?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Millions?! That's fuckin hilarious.
    Really? Many people make "millions" from Youtube. Hell Ray William Johnson back when having 1mil Subs was a huge thing was a Millionaire from Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Do you go to any Strangers house completely unannounced? I mean I even call a head to visit Mates.

People actually arguing against this must have some sort of learning disability. Like Autism.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that Dyrone and OddOne?

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Many people make "millions" from Youtube. Hell Ray William Johnson back when having 1mil Subs was a huge thing was a Millionaire from Youtube.
    Yea it was, this was a while ago though.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Yea it was, this was a while ago though.
    Yeah the Reason I remember is I'm a Sub to Dyrone and when Him, Odd and Emiru moved to Texas I remember there being a bunch of people in chat spamming "LEAKED PogChamp" for a bit.

I don't even go to my parents house without letting them know, no matter some complete randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Boogie crying about the drawbacks that come with fame is stupid. If you are famous people are going to react the ways they do. He isn't a celebrity and videos like this is a prime example of that.
    You're contradicting yourself here.

If you are famous, you're a celebrity. You can't have one without the other. Fame creates fans. Someone who has fans, is a celebrity. That's the quite literal textbook definition of celebrity.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/celebrity?s=t

"noun, plural celebrities for 1.
    a famous or well-known person."

Say what you will about Boogie, about whether or not his fame is well deserved or not, about whether his content is "worth watching" or not, but when you have an audience of FOUR MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND viewers, you are a celebrity. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Fuck, you don't even need a million, if even a hundred thousand people watch your shit, you're already a celebrity. A small celebrity maybe, but a celebrity nonetheless.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    You're contradicting yourself here.

If you are famous, you're a celebrity. You can't have one without the other. Fame creates fans. Someone who has fans, is a celebrity. That's the quite literal textbook definition of celebrity.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/celebrity?s=t

"noun, plural celebrities for 1.
    a famous or well-known person."

Say what you will about Boogie, about whether or not his fame is well deserved or not, about whether his content is "worth watching" or not, but when you have an audience of FOUR MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND viewers, you are a celebrity. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Fuck, you don't even need a million, if even a hundred thousand people watch your shit, you're already a celebrity. A small celebrity maybe, but a celebrity nonetheless.
    No, I am talking about two different things, My opinion, and the definition being thrown around and suggesting that if this guy is trying to be a celebrity or indeed is, then his security, is his problem
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah the Reason I remember is I'm a Sub to Dyrone and when Him, Odd and Emiru moved to Texas I remember there being a bunch of people in chat spamming "LEAKED PogChamp" for a bit.
    I use the same name as I do here, so you might see me around, I dont chat as much on Dyrus' channel, im a behind the scenes kinda guy, I am more in oddone's. I put in a thing that autobans/deletes if their address comes up so its less likely to occur.