Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    IIRC, Tarnaris was known in WCIII. Don't the orcs land there and initially meet the Tauren there (who were being chased down and hunted by Centaur)?
    that's the barrens

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    that's the barrens
    Yeah, you guys are correct and I misremembered. Checked on WoWpedia which is also saying they landed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The Rift of Aln
    We fight Xavius there in the Emerald Nightmare raid.
    Ny'alotha (might not be on Azeroth)
    Likely deep underwater, not an option.

And since Kezan is being mentioned, same could be said for Gilneas/ other zones we aren't able to return to.
    Gilneas is already there, available on Eastern Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think it might of lead elsewhere cause the Titan facility IMO would of(Unless it's deep underwater/underground) been discovered by the Night Elves.
    Maybe it was just connecting the facilities in what would become Northrend and Pandaria.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We fight Xavius there in the Emerald Nightmare raid.

Likely deep underwater, not an option.

Gilneas is already there, available on Eastern Kingdoms.
    Ny'alotha is 110% an option.

Gilneas definitely has potential to turn into a full city like stormwind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just realised that at one point the path might've also been leading to the facility at ToS, but has long since been destroyed. Tho something overlooking the well/maelstrom seems more possible, since the path also looks to be built post sundering because some part were obvously built on posts above water.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be a massive Ulduar down there to. I mean the Hall of communion is out there somewhere(Probably deep in Azeroth's core or wherever the world soul is, sleeping. I had an idea of a expansion in a massive Titan facility but...probably not enough variety.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say the path from Dragonblight will lead to the Dragon Isles if they decide to go that route.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I honestly would like the Draenei and Belves to receive the Pandaren treatment when it comes to faction loyalty/etc.
    It would unlock the Man'ari for the Draenei, which in turn would unlock the warlock and DH classes for them, as well as unlock high elves for the Belves... not sure what classes would really be unlocked there...
    But on the bright side, you'd actually see more players who got to choose their faction then those idiotic/foolhardy enough to choose to roll a panda.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You seem to have a lot of inside info. Never getting underwater or another planet? is WoW also getting restarted as "WoW2" in 4 years now?
    Given the way Vashj'ir was received, it doesn't seem likely to occur.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't know that for sure, we've been to the remains of other worlds too (DH intro quest/order hall). Truth is that we can go wherever Blizz wants us to. Mac'aree floating might be a hint to an Outland-like K'aresh (tho unlikely, would love to see Outland updated to be actual islands tho). All I'm saying is we should be open-minded towards all possibilities.

As for Azeroth zone, a few more that come to min are Dragon Isles and other side of Azeroth (even the devs said it might exist if we ever need to go there, and the Chronicles v1 hinted towards at leas 1 continent there). A whole underground titan city/facility could be another possibility since the vault in the Priest mount questline.

And they could always come up with new lands. I assume most of Draenor is unknown as well.
    New lands... yes; new worlds for us to explore... what would be the point? If I wanted to play StarCraft then I would play StarCraft. At this point, my only interest revolves around the plots associated with "our" planet.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Given the way Vashj'ir was received, it doesn't seem likely to occur.
    If we ever go underwater again, we'll more than likely spend our time inside some sort of naga Rapture.
    And I'm down for that shit.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Well, Zul'dare wasn't the word filtered out. ;P Also, Zul'dare hasn't actually been known for troll stuff outside the name, so who knows what it's actually like.

You have a point though. I used to really love reading long speculative posts built upon all the little details that someone put together, but I don't find them as much as I used to. I'm not as good at doing that myself as I'd like to be because it's not easy for everyone to see certain biases. For instance, it's easy for me to separate the ogre stuff as something I'm looking for specifically. It's not as easy for me to tell if I'm looking at other "clues" only because I want (or expect) to see something in them. I certainly know about Zul'dare, but I may have forgotten about it because I really don't want to see Kul Tiras as a "continent". I certainly think it's something we could see, and I've wanted to see Kul Tiras in-game for years, but I want to explore a larger lore region again, not a small lore region made into a large game region.
    That's a fair point, but with the remaining areas, it's a given that they'll get the Broken Isles treatment. However, to be frank, I would love a full revamp of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the spaceship technology that legion used to lead world of warcraft into the Galaxy of Starcraft... DUN DUN DUN
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    If we ever go underwater again, we'll more than likely spend our time inside some sort of naga Rapture.
    I've seen so much gameplay of Rapture from Bioshock but never picked the game up myself. I do expect an underwater zone to have something like that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

IIRC, Tarnaris was known in WCIII. Don't the orcs land there and initially meet the Tauren there (who were being chased down and hunted by Centaur)?
    Pretty sure that was 1K Needles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I would be up for the Golden Yak story, i.e. Azshara raises several islands from the seabed, and as a result, we would get a mixture of underwater/islands for the expansion setting.

Pretty sure that was 1K Needles.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be up for the Golden Yak story, i.e. Azshara raises several islands from the seabed, and as a result, we would get a mixture of underwater/islands for the expansion setting.
    Wowpedia is saying Barrens. In eother case, when I am home I plan to find the original load screens just out of curiosity but either way I was wrong initially.

Wowpedia is saying Barrens. In eother case, when I am home I plan to find the original load screens just out of curiosity but either way I was wrong initially.
    Just watched it on YouTube, so it appears to be the Barrens.

Just watched it on YouTube, so it appears to be the Barrens.
    Thanks for saving me some time then haha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm not saying that. F2P can mean all sorts of things these days.
    Not really. F2P means the games is free to play with a shop where you can buy stuff. and wow surely isnt going there because that would be throwing money away.
    People who wanna play wow for free use the ptr for that....

BjoramierTheTroll: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9246514#post-7
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-10-04 at 10:47 PM.

What if they use the plan thingy on the vindicar to give us our own boats and instead of clicking on teleport things on argus we click on ports and such? It's far fetched but it could be that the vindicar is kinda a "test" to give us player boats (not saying i am in favor of them, just fits in the south seas idea)