Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    someone with the exact IGN there too

you have this reputation of passive aggressively harassing other people who make the slightest of mistakes and solely crediting every victory to your own performance.

You also love to boast to your friends how you report the same players each time you face them in a game, simply based on your displeasure and not simply because they were toxic in every single game.

And how do I know you may ask, 2 of your ranked flex premade buddies are in my friendlist and I talk to them often when I do normal premades with them.

And at diamond or even platinum rank or above in SEA(because it's such a small server), everyone knows everyone.
    Oh yes, I am the same person. On reputation, well, I personally don't think that I'm famous or infamous for being passively aggressive. I do on occasion but not all the time.

I also don't criticize people for the smallest of mistakes, not even for huge mistakes unless they seem to be doing it on purpose 4 or 5 times in a row, where I'd ask them just to be careful.

I also don't credit every victory solely to my performance. If you're talking about videos that I make, I'd always talk about it being only the good parts with all the bad parts cut out (which once I named "Feed 9, Win 1, Record"). This means that any player, like me, can always record stuff, cut out all the parts where I'm feeding and only post kills, thus "montages".

And yes, I love to boast to my friends and/or people about how I would stalk and report players because that's precisely what I do. But make no mistake, I don't actually report people based on my displeasure and I do think that I have a pretty high tolerance towards toxicity.

As mentioned, I record almost all my games (on OBS, not LoL replays). This means that my chatlogs are also visible whenever I submit a report (not that it matters since the server records all chatlogs), and being passively aggressive, towards another toxic player is actually also toxicity itself, so I would be digging my own grave if I were to do that.

I don't just spam reports and hope that someone gets banned or punished, but I believe in doing my part when I meet someone toxic, be it towards myself, or any other random player which is also the reason why my reports are not getting ignored because reporting others based on one's displeasure would actually make his/her report uncredible.

Not that I'm perfect, and I definitely have moments where I lose it, but really, I wouldn't report someone else for something that I have started myself.

As for 2 of my ranked flex premade buddies on your friendlist, all you need to do, is to check my match history on both accounts "FlyingSpaceSheep" and "MovingSpaceSheep" to realize that I don't really flex queue with people much. The amount of people that I had premade queues with, are actually less than 8, so I can eliminate out those that I really know who wouldn't badmouth me. Though truthfully, I can only think of at most 2 guys who may or may not hold something against me.

Lastly, I would assume that you're on SEA as well. You may or may not know about an initiative of "Want some tips to improve your behaviour?" that gives consent to GMs to openly publicize your chatlogs (especially toxic ones) so that other players could comment, so that we can learn from our own mistakes.

Here is the link to the first initiative. My forum name there, is dreameredz, with 2 IGNs "dreameredz" and "NameWar".

Quoting RiotShadowDame, this was what I got,

Your words in games are mostly calls and positive stuff. Keep it up! I actually went through multiple logs to try to find your most frustrated moments.

At the worst I found this:
    [9:52] NameWar (Lee Sin): top tp triple kill wakakaka but nvm
    [10:16] NameWar (Lee Sin): err
    [10:21] NameWar (Lee Sin): cos u can get 3 kills
    [10:46] NameWar (Lee Sin): nvm
    [11:02] NameWar (Lee Sin): lantern
    [12:05] NameWar (Lee Sin): nvm bah u're tilting
    [12:06] NameWar (Lee Sin): it's ok

If you click into the link and read the replies, you'll realize that I was actually just talking to a friend whom mentioned that he realized what I was talking about.

Here is a second link to one of my chatlogs (I'm Viktor) and do read the comments of others

Here's what I got from other players,

Quoting random user 1,

I guess the viktor fed a lot and I can understand the team's frustration against him. He did admit his fault and say that he's bad at Viktor so at least there's that. The Naut and Graves could have been a bit more understanding but I won't deny the fact that sometimes the frustration gets to you and you can't help but be passive aggressive at best.
    I did submit my logs but it's usually just me kidding around with friends or saying pointless and meaningless stuff. Would really be interested in seeing if I have been toxic recently though. I try to save all my toxicity for my buddies on discord XD

Quoting random user 2,

Tell naut that his parents shoulda dropped him at "mid"valley

Sorry for the long post, but I really felt the need to explain myself but if you still think that I'm actually wolf in sheep's clothing (depending on how you see it), I don't mind you adding, play with and get to know me before you make such a judgement and/or request for access to all of my chatlogs and publicise them, you could look at the past 500 - 1000 games, I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty confident that I probably didn't lose it for at least 98% of the games I play.

Once again, sorry for the long post/rant. Feel free to add me in game
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-09-05 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Adding some underlines and bolds~

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    -snip-
    I am not sure what you are trying to prove by posting what seems to be behavior on your alt accounts, when I am referring to your main account, corroborated by the statements of 2 different friends who play with you.

There's a good reason why you didn't submit your main account for the initiative, because there's a history of toxicity there where it matters. In fact, I remember you as the guy who kept running in 1v5 in ARAM after nobody traded you the champions you wanted, because according to you, ARAM wasn't meant to be a serious mode.

Anyway, I don't really care you are toxic per se, plenty of players are including myself(at least before I found out you could just drag the chat window out of the screen to not be baited by trolls), I just find it massively ironic that someone so toxic is complaining other people are toxic.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am not sure what you are trying to prove by posting what seems to be behavior on your alt accounts, when I am referring to your main account, corroborated by the statements of 2 different friends who play with you.

There's a good reason why you didn't submit your main account for the initiative, because there's a history of toxicity there where it matters. In fact, I remember you as the guy who kept running in 1v5 in ARAM after nobody traded you the champions you wanted, because according to you, ARAM wasn't meant to be a serious mode.

Anyway, I don't really care you are toxic per se, plenty of players are including myself(at least before I found out you could just drag the chat window out of the screen to not be baited by trolls), I just find it massively ironic that someone so toxic is complaining other people are toxic.
    Bro, "dreameredz" = "FlyingSpaceSheep" and "NameWar" = "MovingSpaceSheep". The name change to Flying used RP during a discount, the name change to Moving I forgot was RP or IP. I don't have the luxury of time to play more accounts and I am not good enough to climb an "alternate" account into Diamond just for the fun and to record videos.

What I am trying to prove, is that I don't think that I am toxic. On the contrary, I do think that I have a pretty good track record while feeling slightly offended that you are trying to slander me by saying something that is untrue quoting "2 different friends" and that is the main reason, why I am pulling out this link for the first initiative and this link for the 2nd initiative to substantiate my claims.

There is no good reason why I didn't submit my main account, because I have submitted my main accounts and there is no history of toxicity. I mentioned that I have intentionally left 1 game in my entire life but didn't get punished for that, that is also why I'm so confident that people who aren't toxic won't get punished.

About ARAM, since you're in SEA, you can use the Garena APP to check. I have only played 36 ARAM games in my entire life, 13/23 Wins on Flying, at least 1 was with RiotShadowDame (on event), 5/13 wins on Moving. My last ARAM game was either 1 or 2 or 3 years ago and I don't think I even bother to ask for trades, not even in ranked games.

I find it ironic too, that someone who's toxic would complain about other people who are toxic. I just have no idea what's your purpose in trying to say that I have a reputation of being passively aggressive, harassing other people for the slightest mistakes while solely crediting victory to my own performance with implied terms (at least to me), of portraying that I am actually a toxic player acting like I am a good guy. Thus the evidence and explanation provided, yet you are still trying.

Which I have already mentioned, you can try and dig out stuff. I did mention that I'm not perfect but I still stand by what I said, I'm confident that you won't find anything in at least 98% of the games that I've played. Otherwise, I would've probably been banned or should have received some form of punishment by now.

Cheers.

PS: You either got the wrong person, or I'd assume that you probably have some form of grudge towards me.
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-09-05 at 09:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steadily climbing. Up to Silver III/II. Hopefully I can make it to Gold.

One thing I find is that you can have some really amazing games every once in a while.

This one game I had a Rengar who went 4kills 16 deaths. Dude must have died 10 times in a row to Annie's ult over a 15 minute period. Then he went afk. Then he disconnected. Somehow we managed to win. It felt soooooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Steadily climbing. Up to Silver III/II. Hopefully I can make it to Gold.
    That's pretty fast~ Like 3 days ago you were still talking about Bronze. You'll definitely make it man, just keep trying.

It feels really good to win 4v5s and I think even your opponents would give your team respect for holding out and winning at the end.

Deleted
    Failed promotion series to Plat 1 for a 4th time. After that I went all even further downhill. Huge ass losing streak of uncarryable games with people afk, feeding and horrible team comps doomed to fail.

Was on my last game to 0 LP in Plat II, apperently the last loss was enough to instantly demote me. Fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    Failed promotion series to Plat 1 for a 4th time. After that I went all even further downhill. Huge ass losing streak of uncarryable games with people afk, feeding and horrible team comps doomed to fail.

Was on my last game to 0 LP in Plat II, apperently the last loss was enough to instantly demote me. Fuck me.
    I think it's very risky to climb near the end of season because there are some people who have been stuck for a long long time, who kinda gave up and just doesn't care if they promote anymore + those people who may know that you have potential and/is on the verge of promoting, then proceeds to intentionally lose just because they want you to be like them >_>......

To encourage you.. I guess... I've got a friend who tried really hard, everytime he hit Plat 2 and potentially Plat 1 promos, he will lose all the way down to Plat 5. Worst case was dropping back into Gold and hit Gold 3, he took awhile to recover from that, now he's back to Plat 2 and I just hope that he makes it somehow.

Another friend, was just stuck in P4 and P5, worst case, dropped to G3 as well, I think he just wants to maintain for this season.

My own climb was pretty hard too, on the first season (season 5) where I decided to try, it was because of an encouragement from a friend that he thinks that I can make it. I promoted and demoted from P2/P3 at least 4 times, I only managed to get into D5 after the 5th try from P1-D5, not counting the times I fluctuated around P1 and P2.

It can be pretty hard when you go on losing streaks and drop in MMR and get paired with people whom you expect some things out of but on the bright side, it'll be easier for you to perform as long as you don't go on tilt. Good luck man.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I had a really good 7-8 game win streak going. I was feeling really legit.

Then I ended up getting really tilted in a few games. One of em I was Jax jungle and doing really well. Next thing I know our Vladamir is upset about "KS" which makes no sense considering it was a teamfight. Sure enough he sells his items and ints.

After that I must have lost 4 in a row..

Kind of turned it around tonight. 2 games 2 wins both times legendary. Garen OP.

So did a couple of ARAMs now, mostly to chill off after 3 ranked wins (Woo).

Game one: I'm Jinx and decide to play full ArmorPen for the fun of it (it is so fun, try it out, the poke is insane), start off with Tear and a long sword + pots. I hit almost all my Ws and deals massive damage to the enemy team throughout the whole match, but we get stomped hard. My team can't dodge Nida spears for their life, and their Draven is really good at Draven stuff (he had mastery 7 Draven).

We had LB, me, Renekton, Lulu and Thresh. Thresh suddenly starts flaming me because my "build is so troll making us lose" etc. At this moment I had about half of the kills on our team, and had about 2-3 deaths, while everyone else was sitting at 5-6+. So I chosed to just ignore the statement at first.
    He continues to flame and blame me, Lulu joins in (they where premade) and LB tells them to chill and tells them that it is her to blame (She was 1/8 and had never played LB before).

The game ends rather fast, I had 27k dmg done, LB had about 7k and Renekton had 8k. Thresh had around that amount aswell and Lulu was down at 4k.
    But Lulu and Thresh both had decided I was to blame for this loss, because of my troll build and that I should be banned for ruining games for others. Thresh even pulls the "oh well, you're only gold 3 you scrub, no wonder you suck" while being rather impressive with his plat 3 rank /s.

Turns out to a shitstorm of insults in the aftermatch screen, so I report them both and press Play Again.

Second game: I'm Ashe, and decide to try the same shit with her! FULL ARMPEN WE GO! This match was fun though, we decided to go 5 Banners as they where full AP, and had a blast. No flaming, no blaming, just fun.
    Sadly Nasus just said "I've had enough of this" and goes afk. He had literally not said anything else the whole game, was with us on the Banners, then just drops the bomb and stands at base dancing :P So we lost. Again.

Third game: Jayce, this time I went for a more real build, hoping to actually win. Sadly we where 5 AD, but our Trynda went AP for the luls.
    We lost hard, they had Mumu, Braum and Soraka so we just couldn't kill their frontline, while their Irelia was wrecking our backline hard. Trynda starts to flame for some reason, telling us how bad we where etc because he had second most kills (I had two more I believe when the game ended).

Long story short, whats up with all the negative attitude in ARAM? If it was ranked I'd understand, but people flaming each other in ARAM is just so odd to me. Just relax, have fun, do stupid builds!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there some way to actually send in screen shots of ingame conversations? Just had a game where 3 people swore to report me for no reason, but just to get me banned because I was "autistic" for defending a lvl 23 Teemo in my normal game that got crushed by a plat 3 Swain.

Like, I've seen my fair share of shit in this game, but this match was over the top of toxicity. Holy moly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, and now I remember why I stopped playing in weekends back when I was more active at LoL. just a bunch of idiotic imbeciles feeding their asses off, or flaming little cunts. Nothing inbetween (except those who do both).

Also for some reason I am always placed vs Plat/Diamonds while being Gold3, and my team is never higher than Gold. I fucking LOVE matchmaking in Normals. I play this shit to relax, but after 3 games of people just stright out feeding and being idiots, I am more stressed out than ever. Fucking hell.

And then because I am mostly playing Teemo in normals (yeah hate me if you want, I don't give a shit), they always tend to try to put the blame on me, even though I've done fucking tripple their useless damage and crushed my lane opponent.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Kind of turned it around tonight. 2 games 2 wins both times legendary. Garen OP.
    So how's ur progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Ugh, and now I remember why I stopped playing in weekends back when I was more active at LoL. just a bunch of idiotic imbeciles feeding their asses off, or flaming little cunts. Nothing inbetween (except those who do both).

Also for some reason I am always placed vs Plat/Diamonds while being Gold3, and my team is never higher than Gold. I fucking LOVE matchmaking in Normals. I play this shit to relax, but after 3 games of people just stright out feeding and being idiots, I am more stressed out than ever. Fucking hell.

And then because I am mostly playing Teemo in normals (yeah hate me if you want, I don't give a shit), they always tend to try to put the blame on me, even though I've done fucking tripple their useless damage and crushed my lane opponent.
    I think Teemo is actually not bad but he falls off late game. At least you're using him on normals, I've got some ranked games where I have no idea that guy is just bad or intentionally trying to lose the game by going 0/6/0 on Teemo vs a melee champ.

Anyways, that's why you should always play ranked games. If you're able to keep consistent in Gold or even get to Gold 3, you probably would be able to take on almost anyone at Gold 5 (except for smurfs/elo boosters/some good players), even with Teemo. So in the case that you demote, you probably won't go anywhere lower than Gold 5, so you get rewards and you can relax at the same time.

Personally, I'd go serious mode (plus try to improve) at the start of each season and try to get into D5 on my main. Afterwhich, I head into Ranked Flex to train myself, maintaining the account at around P5 (I don't care about promotions), I then try out champs that I've never used (currently trying to get all mastery lvl 5). I do meet diamonds/challengers occasionally but there's not much pressure because my aim is not to promote and I'm not afraid of being demoted.

If I get used to a champ, I'll start winning games and promote to say P4 or P3, then after getting Mastery 5, I'll switch a champ and drop back to P5 because I'm not skillful enough to maintain. Plus it amazes me at times when I meet trios/quads/pents, sometimes their teamwork amazes me and I find myself trying to work around to break them, often failing but nevertheless, having fun. That's most important I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post

Normals are usually a crapshoot and you should treat them as such. Whenever I am in a normal game (Which is really rare) I just set some personal goals and focus on that instead of winning the game because after all it's only a normal, who cares right? I'm here to try stuff or practise certain things.

If my team happens to play decent and we win then hey, ggwp. If we lose horribly I still have had the fun of completing my own goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    Normals are usually a crapshoot and you should treat them as such. Whenever I am in a normal game (Which is really rare) I just set some personal goals and focus on that instead of winning the game because after all it's only a normal, who cares right? I'm here to try stuff or practise certain things.

If my team happens to play decent and we win then hey, ggwp. If we lose horribly I still have had the fun of completing my own goal.
    Yeah that is my common attitude towards normals aswell, which is the main reason I play it - it just doesn't matter at all. But after having a bunch of games with people most likely having mental issues (raging over nothing or just being plain stupid), it gets on my nerves :P

I mostly go in just to see how hard I can win my lane, practice freezing, roaming etc.

Then shit happens like before I wrote that huge rant, I go and write a bunch of shit here (better than letting it out on some random poor soul who might just have a bad day), and quit the game.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys ever had Heimer top?

First game the guy wouldn't leash, then died twice easily and rage quit.

Second time, didn't leash as well and the guy pushed like crazy. I called that he would get ganked and sure enough he did. He kept on pushing and getting ganked. The Jax top got absolutely fed. I was doing pretty good as Jungle but wow! a fed Jax is ridiculous. Dude ended up split pushing for the win so easily. Destroyed top tower and our two nexus towers in no time.

Moral of the story, I'm trolling/inting next time I get a heimer top who can't even leash.

/Scarred

Not to be rude, but how is you starting to troll/inting gonna help the situation? Why lower your self to that level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not?

It's fun. You get even with them for screwing around. It's not a bad idea to do every once in a while if you get toxic teammates.

Why not?

It's fun. You get even with them for screwing around. It's not a bad idea to do every once in a while if you get toxic teammates.
    Not a bad idea to ruin for your other teammates? What's your summoner name, I allready want to report your ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not?

Heimerdinger is primarily a Top Lane champion, with a 52% win rate (which is good), and he's a hard counter to a lot of common top laners - including Kled, Camille, Fiora, Kennen, and Darius - all of whom can't go in on a Heimerdinger because of his turret damage, can't easily clear out his turrets, and can't brush off his poke and focus on farm. He can be extremely oppressive when played correctly.

Jax, played properly, can be extremely oppressive against Heimerdinger. He can leap straight on top of Heimer when he comes forward to put down a new forward turret, which is about as vulnerable as Heimer ever gets (apart from if he tries to roam, but Top Heimer doesn't really roam). Jax's counterstrike deals additional damage and stuns depending on how many times he is attacked while spinning his lamp-post - Heimer Turrets charge his counter-strike. So if Jax leaps onto Heimer, Heimer wants to get in the middle of 3 turrets - against most champions this ruins them (Camille, Fiora, etc) - but against Jax he leaps in, begins auto attacking (Jax hits hard), and then counter-strikes. Suddenly Jax isn't taking any damage, his stun is going to hit really hard, and Heimer's whole top lane thing is potentially ruined by this one ability. Heimer can't run away very fast, and even if he does he would just be dragging Jax away from his turrets - but by the time Leap, Auto, Counter-Strike, Empowered Counter-Strike, Stun, Auto, goes off - Heimer is dead, and Jax hasn't taken any damage.

My guess is your Heimer probably didn't know what he was doing, because while there is some counterplay opportunities for Heimer - he's probably used to ruining melee champions like Jax, but Jax specifically, played properly, ruins Heimer - that was likely a new experience for Heimer.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Heimerdinger is primarily a Top Lane champion, with a 52% win rate (which is good), and he's a hard counter to a lot of common top laners - including Kled, Camille, Fiora, Kennen, and Darius - all of whom can't go in on a Heimerdinger because of his turret damage, can't easily clear out his turrets, and can't brush off his poke and focus on farm. He can be extremely oppressive when played correctly.

Jax, played properly, can be extremely oppressive against Heimerdinger. He can leap straight on top of Heimer when he comes forward to put down a new forward turret, which is about as vulnerable as Heimer ever gets (apart from if he tries to roam, but Top Heimer doesn't really roam). Jax's counterstrike deals additional damage and stuns depending on how many times he is attacked while spinning his lamp-post - Heimer Turrets charge his counter-strike. So if Jax leaps onto Heimer, Heimer wants to get in the middle of 3 turrets - against most champions this ruins them (Camille, Fiora, etc) - but against Jax he leaps in, begins auto attacking (Jax hits hard), and then counter-strikes. Suddenly Jax isn't taking any damage, his stun is going to hit really hard, and Heimer's whole top lane thing is potentially ruined by this one ability. Heimer can't run away very fast, and even if he does he would just be dragging Jax away from his turrets - but by the time Leap, Auto, Counter-Strike, Empowered Counter-Strike, Stun, Auto, goes off - Heimer is dead, and Jax hasn't taken any damage.

My guess is your Heimer probably didn't know what he was doing, because while there is some counterplay opportunities for Heimer - he's probably used to ruining melee champions like Jax, but Jax specifically, played properly, ruins Heimer - that was likely a new experience for Heimer.
    My thoughts as well. I've noticed Heimer top getting picked more frequently in Plat but it seems to be a lot of people pretty fresh picking it up to "counter melee" without an actual in depth idea on how to execute it well or that not every melee gets destroyed. I'm a top/jungle main and Heimer is absolutely tilting if you're playing like Darius but I love it when people pick Heimer INTO my Sion and just get fucking annihilated and I've watched some good Jax players just curbstomp the Donger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Anyone having horrible winning rate during the weekend?

Like I cannot even win one game.

Also the new Malzahar is sooooo frustrating to lane against as Kassadin, my Q can't even poke him, his shield blocks me all day, wut to do.

Also when I see a Ashe on my team, I will just dodge, all Ashes are terrible in solo que imo.

Whatever it seems I can't get a good team so far, so much stress just solo mid.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Anyone having horrible winning rate during the weekend?

Like I cannot even win one game.

Also the new Malzahar is sooooo frustrating to lane against as Kassadin, my Q can't even poke him, his shield blocks me all day, wut to do.

Also when I see a Ashe on my team, I will just dodge, all Ashes are terrible in solo que imo.

Whatever it seems I can't get a good team so far, so much stress just solo mid.
    I get losing streaks as well, but can't tell if time/day makes a difference.

It's normally just due to horrific teammates that get tilted.