Poll: Are you a good person or a bad person?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm selfish, an asshole, I enjoy watching those who wrong me suffer. I'm very vengeful and feel zero pity for those who hurt me or my family.

But I have a good heart. I can't stand bullying, cruelty toward the weak/animals, I often donate and give money to beggars/charity.
    I try to help people who are in trouble.

So I consider myself a good person.

Neutral Good I suppose, if I am to look at the alignment system.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-04 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, gonna say for me this is a black and white thing, I think there is rationing that most people do. I would say out of 10 1 person would be good, 6 would be bad and 4 would be bad people.

Some people are bad people and don't know, some are bad people and know and pretend they are good people. I think there are some good people who think they are bad people but they are more rare.

I think in general if you think realistically most people want to be good, but they are actually bad people, and there really isn't anything they can do about it, except own it and strive to be better, or just live in denial and leave a lot more casualties along the way.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm bad as MJ sung it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m a good person, but I did steal some Opal Fruits when I was about 5. I was in the checkout line with my parents and asked for it. They said no, but I took it anyway. I remember going back to my grandparents house and hiding the candy under my pillow. I ate it when everyone fell asleep. Each guilt filled bite was horrible... but I couldn’t stop and ate the whole thing.

I still feel bad about it to this day, lol.
    No Idea what the hell Opal Fruits are, but this is probably the most adorable things I've read in a while, HAHAHAHA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It is a trick question. Saying that you are good makes you vain, which then makes you bad.

So you're bad either way.
    Damn you and your evil logic!

I'm both, just like everyone else in the entire world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good and bad are such vague classifications.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    When my plans come to fruition you will all be kneeling before me as subjects to my empire. But I have free cupcakes for all who want them. So you decide
    Is it those kind with the little sprinkles on them...

10+ Year Old Account
    I care very little for other people. I guess that makes me bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. There are no such things as "good" and "bad". These things are culturally determined and even within a given society, what we define as good or bad will undoubtedly have variations.

For instance, we're culturally against murder. Yet, on one hand, we want to send people to war to kill what we define as "evil", yet on the other, we have cultural debates about whether or not a fetus has a right to life.

Good or bad means nothing. It's two moralistic terms used to try to give more (or less) weight to a given action.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I killed a puppy once...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I'm selfish, an asshole, I enjoy watching those who wrong me suffer. I'm very vengeful and feel zero pity for those who hurt me or my family.

But I have a good heart. I can't stand bullying, cruelty toward the weak/animals, I often donate and give money to beggars/charity.
    I try to help people who are in trouble.

So I consider myself a good person.
    WoW i have seldom read something so fucking basic... You and thousands of others who feel like they reinvented hot water by styling themselves after Dr Who\Sherlock\Rick Sanchez.....
    "Alas, how terrible is wisdom when it brings no fortune to the wise"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I try to do good.

But everyone's definition of good is different.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Deleted
    I used to be a really warm kind good person. But ever since my wife died I've been cold bitter and angry. I am so jealous of people being happy and I hate seeing a happy couple. I hate the new me.
    Its funny how one thing can change you forever. I think events in our life can make or break you sometimes you hit lucky sometimes... well the bear eats you.

I'm bad at being good.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why’d you have to do that? Was it mortally wounded or something?
    It was the weakest of the litter and wasnt feeding on its own so i tried bottle feeding it but i didnt let it breath properly and it choked on the milk, I was also 8-9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I'm neutral as you can get. I'm overall a pretty selfish person, but I never ask anyone for anything. I don't give but I don't take. I have morals, though. I'd do people small favors, like helping them pick up things they dropped, or donating a dollar or two to charity.

I am hesitant about making friends. I feel like I get nothing out of a friendship besides having to do them favors, or being inconvenienced when I don't want to do anything. It sounds ridiculous when said out loud, but that's how I feel about it.

So yeah, I'm not good or bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty good at being bad. Being good is boring as fuck.

I think myself as a "good" person overall, but a "bad" one when it comes to relationship...Probably because I still have not found myself. Sounds weird, yet describes me pretty much. Voting bad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.