Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cinematic predictions

Fade from black, Jaina's voice, an iconic line delivered in a melancholic tone:

"All I ever wanted to do ...... was to study."

Camera pans around a corner to reveal Jaina in a dark corridor, her staff alight at the tip, reading images and text off of walls.

"Years of relative peace had passed after our great battle."
    Flashback to Jaina blasting infernals and demons with magic during the battle for the World Tree.

"So many sacrifices...so many losses..."

"Friends..."
    Flashback of her fighting alongside Arthas.

"Family..."
    Flashback of her demolishing her father's fleet, Thrall in the background behind her with his Horde.

"I hoped it would have been enough. It seemed enough. It never is."

Flashback of her kneeling alongside Arthas' dead body, throwback to Gromm's death in Warcraft 3. She screams to the sky as she holds his head.

"All I ever wanted to do ..... was to study."

Camera returns to her in a dark chamber, he staff still her only point of illumination.

"Whaaaaat do youuu sssssseeeeekkkkk in the ancient halssssss of Nazsjataaaaarr, Proudmooore?
    A slightering sound is heard from the shadows, out of which Azshara materializes, now in human form.

I gotta go take a shit lemme know if you like where this is going I'll finish it later if not use your imagination and come up with better predictions you lazy fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    I gotta go take a shit
    same

nice ideas though

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    This is pretty cringe tbh. Jaina isn't going to become a boss.
    Debatable.

Please keep this thread related to making CINEMATIC PREDICTIONS or I will report you to mods for DERAILING my thread.

I don't know who the fuck even remotely mentioned Jaina being a boss of anything either but IDC, take that shit elsewhere.

If jaina became a boss, then sylvanas is a guaranteed boss.

Sylvanas is much more deserving of being a boss, but if blizzard is good at writing NEITHER of them should be.

Sick and tired of this shit fan fiction. A big fuck you to jessie cox mainly because he started all this shit. (also traps are gay jesse).
    Well... if Jaina was to rally up Kul'Tiras and attacks the Horde because the Alliance won't then Anduin would defend the Horde from attack just like Varian would.

This leads to a dead Jaina Proudmoore and Siege of Capital City 2 Electric Boogaloo Alliance Edition.

Also my cinematic prediction is...Tentacles and Snakes saying evil words and stuff.

i sense alot of jaina lovers here.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I gotta go take a shit
    You just did, this thread is it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Debatable.
    There is nothing to debate. She's not becoming a boss, even if she goes evil, she will never be more than a end of the zone boss that you kill in a solo scenario and then watch a cinematic right after.

10+ Year Old Account
    If jaina became a boss, then sylvanas is a guaranteed boss.
    They're already bosses in that 'End Time' 5 man Dungeon...
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

If Azshara is the 'box villain' of the next expac, I think there's at least some chance the cinematic would be a deliberate throwback to the TFT intro cinematic. It's one of the more iconic in Blizzard history (though, admittedly, not as much as the ending, which provided the reference point for Wrath). Azshara in voiceover, giving a more sympathetic (though decidedly arch) breakdown of her history/motivations, while Naga slither across the screen to, uh, do something cool.

If not, perhaps it would be more narrative, like the WoD opening. The wound seems like setup to be the catalyst for our next adventure. I could see something that features some battle royale between the factions there - Alliance, Horde, Qiraji, etc - all struggling over the arcane power. Or, if it does end up being South Seas/Kul Tiras/naval themed, I can imagine some sort of battle at sea - though that might risk veering too close to Legion.

WoD kind of bucked the trend in actually setting up major plot points for the next expac, rather than just being a cool voiceover that shows us a major character/themes of the new story. Probably, in part, because of how much out-of-game plot had to lead us directly from Garrosh to Draenor. That may end up being the determining factor.

5+ Year Old Account
    i dont care what 90% of the trailer will be

but if we dont see some fucked up old god shit at the end
    there will be riots.

i sense a lot of fan fiction writers and sylvanas lovers here.
    jaina is a psycho who wanted to fight 2 wars at once.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    jaina is a psycho who wanted to fight 2 wars at once.
    No, she is a logical individual who didn't want to risk """allies""" (who have on more than one occasion turned on her people) turning on her people again at a key moment and getting everyone killed.

Which was a pretty reasonable opinion to have when the first thing the Warchief of the Horde did after arriving is make a bargain with a corrupted watcher and risk the entire war effort in attempt to strengthen her/her people's position.

"Whaaaaat do youuu sssssseeeeekkkkk in the ancient halssssss of Nazsjataaaaarr, Proudmooore?
    Azshara doesn't hiss.

This is why fans usually don't become writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You just did, this thread is it.
    Pretty much this, lot of Jaina fanboi's here.

Cinematic Prediction (SO Kul can keep is panties untwisted) Something voidy and tentacly makes vague threats.

I swear if Jaina turns evil I will have lost all faith in Blizzard's writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post

This is why fans usually don't become writers.
    It's one of her catchphrases from Warcraft III.

My cinematic prediction:

*dramatic music*

*quiet water*

"You thought I was defeated"

*ripples*

*fade to black*

"You turned them against me"

*blinding light, it's the sun*

*camera pans down showing the sea, then palm trees*

"But now my time has come"

*music stops*

"ME GONNA OOK YOU IN THE DOOKER!"

*caribbean music starts playing*

*the camera suddenly pans down to show people of all races playing in a pool*

*LOGO*

World of Warcraft: Happy Hozen Holiday!

*crowd cheers*

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd LOVE to see full CGI old gods just council up, and speak about their plans to take over this world's soul. That'd be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    World of Warcraft: Happy Hozen Holiday!
    The looks on the faces of the crowd who've flown to Blizzcon for this would be priceless. I now want this more than an actual expansion

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post

How does that matter? In the context the OP puts it in, it sounds really strange and almost cringe. When she says it in Warcraft III, the immediate setting is not as serious as the OP makes it.

It's like a movie trailer starting off with buildings blowing up in slow motion as someone walks into the shot and a voice says, "I started off as a simple gardener but became so much more." lol. It's so cheesy you just can't take it seriously. It immediately makes that trailer a comedy and not a drama or action movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post

I believe the issue being had here is that the original quote was "All I ever wanted was to study".

So it should be either "All I ever wanted... Was to study" or "All I ever wanted to do... was study"

Saying "All I ever wanted to do was to study" is incorrect English.