Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Mod the HELL out of it...seriously you can do some amazing stuff on an XBOX
    I got a 2nd one in storage (just the system, no games cords or anything) going to take a look at it and maybe use it for modding. A decent amount of stuff came with this one so it was worth me buying.

Mite mod that one at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    we dont speak about halo 2 vista.

Dont forget oddworld. And Black.
    Black is amazing but not console exclusive. Still mite grab it tho if I find it cheap enough. I don't mind buying the same game for more then one platform. Just depends the cost.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    But they are console exclusive and the only way to own a physical copy that is just Plug and Play.
    Yeah true, fair enough. But for real, Blinx was a pretty legit game. was pretty damn hard from memory but fun for a Platformer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Riddick, Halo 1 and Halo 2.

Most of the other games have crash issues on Windows 10. The only game there that is still perfectly fine PC version wise is Morrowind. Yea, it's usually simple mods to fix these issues but that's a massive hassle compared to plug and playing them on a console. They where basically identical to the Xbox versions and meant to be played in 4:3 on CRTs so you don't really gain much from running them on modern PCs in the first place.
    I'll agree the Steam Kotor's are atrocious. Though I don't use Win10 so I don't know about the rest crashing, since they work fine on my PC (excluding Halo's/Riddick).

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah true, fair enough. But for real, Blinx was a pretty legit game. was pretty damn hard from memory but fun for a Platformer.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll agree the Steam Kotor's are atrocious. Though I don't use Win10 so I don't know about the rest crashing, since they work fine on my PC (excluding Halo's/Riddick).
    Top: Ya I heard of Blinx but never played it, So ill add it to my list of games to get.

Bottom: I have never beaten KOTOR 2, The save file has corrupt on me so many times on both PC and OGXB...... Someday ill finish it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not much for modding and its for collecting and playing. Thanks for the info tho Didn't know there was a second Mechassault so ill grab that when I can as well.

There is a store near me that sells original Xbox games kinda cheap. ($1-$15 depending)

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't that only playable with Vista unless you changed some files?

- - - Updated - - -

But they are console exclusive and the only way to own a physical copy that is just Plug and Play.
    I believe that was only required to get it to work on XP, from my experience it works fine on later OS.

Files are easy to change anyways.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I believe that was only required to get it to work on XP, from my experience it works fine on later OS.

Files are easy to change anyways.
    No clue to be honest, Not a big halo person. I would be buying them for the Xbox just because.....its a xbox. I did enjoy Halo 1 but the rest just got worse from there for me IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok stupid question I'm sure but.....

Should I buy Conker Live and Reloaded....

I know its censored to hell and back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fable Anniversary is better than the original in my experience, but anyway, you've got all the games I would have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fable Anniversary is better than the original in my experience, but anyway, you've got all the games I would have mentioned.
    From what I seen it looked kinda wonky. Ill likely get it and the Xbox original because I enjoyed Fable a lot.

Shenmue 2?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Shenmue 2?
    I was going to say Shenmue 2 but didn't it also come out on Dreamcast?

It did but will likely be easier to get on Xbox (and cheaper). Funny enough I saw it today while I was at that used game store.

Ill likely get it but there is others I want first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotor 2 is a horribly buggy release on xbox. As someone who's played both console and PC of that, Even if that game is on the original xbox, id suggest you consider playing that on PC just because of the fan patch/content mod.

Only Xbox got the english version of it, I think there was some additional content too? Can't remember much, I have the Dreamcast version myself which while it looks better (better hardware texture filtering and anti-aliasing) it has a lot of slowdown issues that the Xbox didn't suffer (not surprising with all the extra processing power).
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

It's not an exclusive but if you can get a copy of Shenmue 2 it is well worth a play through.

* edit - I see others have mentioned it and you're already considering it.
    Last edited by Pann; 2017-10-05 at 12:03 PM.

While not xbox exclusive as it was also out on gamecube and ps2, Timesplitters: Future perfect is a fucking amazing first person shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    While not xbox exclusive as it was also out on gamecube and ps2, Timesplitters: Future perfect is a fucking amazing first person shooter.
    Oh I'm getting Timesplitters don't care what platform

I loved TS2 and never got to play T:FP.

Everything Sega. Also Project Zero 2 directors cut. Fantastic game for halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Everything Sega. Also Project Zero 2 directors cut. Fantastic game for halloween.
    Ya I was watching videos of hidden gem game and OMG did Sega release a fuck ton of Xbox games and they seem to be quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter: The Reckoning is one of the only classic Xbox games I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Hunter: The Reckoning is one of the only classic Xbox games I can think of.
    Ya that was on each platform back then it seems, But if I see it ill grab it for my xbox or ps2. I remember seeing it back in the day just never played it.

Thanks for the mention.

Ya I was watching videos of hidden gem game and OMG did Sega release a fuck ton of Xbox games and they seem to be quite good.
    Well all those unfinished Dreamcast games had to be put out on something after Peter Moore killed it and jumped ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya that was on each platform back then it seems, But if I see it ill grab it for my xbox or ps2. I remember seeing it back in the day just never played it.

Thanks for the mention.
    Hunter the reckoning is legitimately great. Its a white wolf game in the same universe as vampire the masquerade bloodlines but focusses on the humans rather than vampires. Also the least 90's clubgoth of those pen and paper rpgs and the modern version is more 'groups of vigilantes hunt down monsters and serial killers' which is pretty fun and without all the cringe.