Deleted

World first +18 Seat of Triumvirate time!

Hey! We did Seat +18 in time the other day and I uploaded the run on youtube. If any of you are interested in how to do it on a higher key maybe you find i t useful Also if anyone have any questions related to boomkins/the seat key feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPNGpVpzvuo

Deleted
    Pretty sick ������ gg guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyriousx View Post
    Pretty sick ������ gg guys
    Thanks dude!

Well done! Thanks for sharing.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Well done! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks man and np hopefully people can use it as a guideline of some sort at least :P I'm sure it will be beaten soon.

Well done man.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Very nice

As someone who hasn't run a high seat key yet, would you consider a boss being able to break groups on tyrannical similar to the final boss of DHT near launch, or would you consider fortified to possibly be worse?

Deleted
    I know that fortified can be a bitch as well, however 17+ keys are insanely hard without a proper comp to give the proper dmg, healing & defensives, especielly for last boss as our 945 pala would always die towards the end due to grevious.

fucking celeb teach me how to boomkin pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    fucking celeb teach me how to boomkin pls
    anytime bro

5+ Year Old Account
    no questions atm lol, just here to say grats guys! i watched the whole thing and it seemed like a (mostly) clean run lol ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    no questions atm lol, just here to say grats guys! i watched the whole thing and it seemed like a (mostly) clean run lol ^_^
    Thanks a lot dude Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrations View Post
    Hey! We did Seat +18 in time the other day and I uploaded the run on youtube. If any of you are interested in how to do it on a higher key maybe you find i t useful Also if anyone have any questions related to boomkins/the seat key feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPNGpVpzvuo
    @Celebrations

I have a general boomkin question. I raid boomkin but I usually end up healing Mythic+.

When I do play boomkin I prefer to min/max (so swapping gear between trash/bosses). What legs/trinkets do you use for trash / bosses in Mythic+. What is your talent setup? Is it different between high Tyrannical / Fortified?
    Last edited by Kluian05; 2017-10-05 at 03:02 PM.