10+ Year Old Account
    There are worlds with floating islands. One of the invasion points (actually, this week's world boss is there) is such place, and I doubt it has gone through what Outland has, so there is some other reason than "floating in Nether" for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yeah, but according to the Internet that'd be "lazy" of them.

Just like Draenor was "just a reskin of Outland". It must have a new name!
    The problem with Draenor was that it was lazy.

They literally used Outland as a base, they said they didn't but the early Alpha maps show they did just that. That isn't even an issue though, you see, steps like that save time. The time saved is suppose to help add more stuff to the product to make it even better. Instead they added nothing with the time saved. So it was actually just a lazy move.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There are worlds with floating islands. One of the invasion points (actually, this week's world boss is there) is such place, and I doubt it has gone through what Outland has, so there is some other reason than "floating in Nether" for it.
    Well, yes, I meant places that we know about.

They can always pull a whole other universe out of their ass if they want, and they'd manage to hype the shit out of it. But we can't really speculate about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

They literally used Outland as a base, they said they didn't but the early Alpha maps show they did just that. That isn't even an issue though, you see, steps like that save time. The time saved is suppose to help add more stuff to the product to make it even better. Instead they added nothing with the time saved. So it was actually just a lazy move.
    Garrison buildings and the new player models surely took a lot of time and resources from the art team, considering neither of those features were finished by launch. Building on top of the existing terrain didn't really save any time, since they just used it to match the position and proportion some elements of the landscape, but every mountain, every tree and every doodad was shaped and placed as new.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2017-10-05 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean it is a smart move to use Outland as a base I mean it was Draenor once that and saves time buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that didn't seem to happen. Oh well....gonna brood now about lost potential.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yep. There are flying (small) landmasses even in Azeroth. Pieces of floating rock in Broken Shore, Twilight Highland and others (not to mention Dalaran).

All you need is some magical cause, be it intelligently designed or natural phenomena.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I'm absolutely in love with this floating islands thing.
    I'll make note of it in today's meeting with the dev team

Oops, said too much

I don't think they could ever use Tomb of Sargeras as Temple of Elune anymore. The place is too corrupted.
    They would be better served by guarding it versus converting it over into a second temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    As a lore expert, I say this would be fucking awesome.
    Sure, it might be hard to explain to people wanting to learn lore for the first time, but it'd still be awesome on a scale WoW has not achieved... Ever.
    Lore expert? That's sarcasm right Lilithvia? You stated pages ago that ogres were NOT a naval civilization (when they built the motherfudging juggernauts) and that Karabor's inside part was accessible in Shadowmoon (Draenor) when it isn't. You can't be lore-expert after that.

I would like that, maybe not for next expansion but later on!

I'm absolutely in love with this floating islands thing.

I am too! because I want K'aresh and the Ethereal what i would LOVE is to have beautiful sky boxes like Argus has, but then be able to fly to the next zone that you see, you start to fly to it, and as you get closer, it unloads what is behind you, and loads what is in front of you, swapping skyboxes. K'aresh is perfect for this because its just out there in the twisting nether, and i am sure the lands that are left are floating in all different spots. You can see them all in the skybox in different spots. Be so cool to have that level of exploration that included flying in it. maybe gate the flying till you finish the zone. play through the zone, unlock the flying, freakin fly to the next zone.

7+ Year Old Account
    lmao. Its been like 4 fucking years. Why are we still talking about Ogres?
    cause there are one of the best intesting class to enter the horde

ME SMASH and ogre mages should be a thing

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Lore expert? That's sarcasm right Lilithvia? You stated pages ago that ogres were NOT a naval civilization (when they built the motherfudging juggernauts) and that Karabor's inside part was accessible in Shadowmoon (Draenor) when it isn't. You can't be lore-expert after that.

I would like that, maybe not for next expansion but later on!
    I'm still very certain I entered a hallway that went through karabor.

However, when it comes to your first statement, I'm not top tier when it comes to lore, but I know enough nobbel - and Blizzard itself - considers me an expert when it comes to lore.

7+ Year Old Account
    about floating island, one of the leaks say "Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky.

FFS now im rly wishing this leak is rly true, everything in there sounds awesome

I'm still very certain I entered a hallway that went through karabor.
    True, there is actually a short hallway that you pass through in order to get to the docks during the Battle of Karabor questline. However, it's a very narrow hallway and doesn't reveal any of Karabor's interiors. Actually, it was possible to enter Karabor during the alpha, but almost all of it was untextured.

This didn't save any time.

I am not the one to give Blizzard a free pass, but the above isn't where they skimmed. The WoD story seems to be that they had a big disarray and the work was plainly bad scheduled / too many people were moving between projects and were busy thinking about that and paying less attention to the actual work. So, in WoD they didn't really skim, they just mismanaged horribly due to some kind of an organizational disaster. But in Legion they did skim intentionally in tons of different ways. They cut total effort into like half, and spent half of what remains doing (a) numeric grinds with a hundred of steps / difficulties everywhere, (b) timegates, (c) thinking about ways to slow players down on purpose and have them grind more.

"Voices of Blizzard - The Powerful Women of Warcraft" - Okay this definitely means Jaina is up for alliance, Sylvanas will lead the horde and probably the villain is finally Azshara (This last part I am less certain about) but makes sense to talk about 3 women, one for each faction and the villain. 2 could do as well, definitely not just 1 though for the pannel.
    Last edited by Kazlofski; 2017-10-05 at 03:59 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    True, there is actually a short hallway that you pass through in order to get to the docks during the Battle of Karabor questline. However, it's a very narrow hallway and doesn't reveal any of Karabor's interiors. Actually, it was possible to enter Karabor during the alpha, but almost all of it was untextured.
    *cough cough* @Fahrad Wagner

7+ Year Old Account
    Still with the expansion leak what about the line "The serpent saw her. He's on his way." This could be in fact the crooked serpent with no eyes? the serpent saw azeroth and is comming in our way? the Serpent could be a 5 and new old god?

Shit im hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    "Voices of Blizzard - The Powerful Women of Warcraft" -.
    this seems forced and cringeworthy..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    "Voices of Blizzard - The Powerful Women of Warcraft" - Okay this definitely means Jaine is up for alliance, Sylvanas will lead the horde and probably the villain is finally Azshara (This last part I am less certain about) but makes sense to talk about 3 women, one for each faction and the villain. 2 could do as well, definitely not just 1 though for the pannel.
    Who the fuck is Jaine?

Did you mean Jaina?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Dustwallow Ogres settling on the remains of Theramore would be kind of interesting. Would definitely serve to reignite the AvH war.
    Which is something nobody currently wants

7+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck is Jaine?

Did you mean Jaina?
    Jaime is the new Sylvanus

is also a common the name for bricklayer in my country ROFL